m1,4add and p-plex stack

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
I taken 3 ph's in the past and now i wanna stack em. Ive been lifting for 5 yrs. I just wanted to know if m1,4add and p-plex is a good stack i know they're both methyls, but ive taken m-drol, spawn, and h-drol 25. And never had any problems so im not to concerned about pissing out blood lol. So im looking for some opinions/suggestions.Thnx

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love stacking, put NEVER stack 2 WET methyl PH compunds in once cycle, bad idea. m14add has 15% conversion to dianabol so 200mg = 30mg dbol. take m14add stack it with like a TREN product at 120-150mg thata would be crazy cycle. also very harsh.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
im going to stack phera and sd. i think the risk is higher but stacking two methyls usually yields higher results when it comes to muscle gain. i say do it. just have a good pct and liver support plan on hand.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't see any synergy in the m1,4add with PP stack

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im going to stack phera and sd. i think the risk is higher but stacking two methyls usually yields higher results when it comes to muscle gain. i say do it. just have a good pct and liver support plan on hand.
stacking 2 methyls DOES NOT yield greater results only if there is synergy or u are experinced and have been doing ph for a while. u are NOT experienced stacking 2 WET PH especially m14add and PP DUDE STOP GIVING ADVICE u do it first and tell u about all ur massive sides and how u felt on it then tell others. like U.machine said theres no synergy. also use ur brain when stacking 2 strong methyls wont put mass on its diet and genetics tell how much u can put on. i bridged pp into sd with tren for 7 weeks and guess what! when i ran mdrol alone i gained more weight. so more is not better- unless there is proven synergy or huge tolerance. And for the guy posting his question LOOOK stack what u want, but do research 2 WET IMO is the worse u can do. 1 wet 1 dry is good choice (though PP and SD might be too much depends on how u dose) i prefer a bridge.

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Thanks for the comments. I like the tren idea do yall recomend a certain product or is cel's x-tren fine. Im def sticking with m1,4add cause the 15% conversion to dbol intrigues me, but the highest i usually hear people take it is somewhere around 120-130mg is it safe/worth it when compared to sides and gains to go up to 200mgs. Also doesnt the body only convert so much of the ph.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah its roughly 15% and yes at 200mg it becomes a harsh not m1t harsh but its harsh u should def. try it but be cautious also the tren is a dryer product and it is a optional add. which u can put in if u want. and this cycle if u choose to do it IS HARSH. so be cautious. CEL is the GOLD STANDARD their products are of best qualtiy! 120-130mg would be waht roughly 17mg of dbol. if u look at dbol 20-30mg is a low dosage but since ur dosing m14add higher than recommened it is more toxic. example 30mg of dbol less toxic then 200mg m14add. get it? still the point of m14add is it is pure and good quality. so if u choose to do it GOOD LUCK honestly if i ever ran m14add i would DEF through it up around 130-150mg 1st week then 2nd week i would move to 200mg.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also LOG it please 2 reason more ppl can help u incase u have oncycle trouble 2. i never saw this done and logged it would be vauled info

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what would be good stacked with m14add? some people run dbol and deca so would m14add and decavol be good?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
first off decavol is nothing like deca or dbol. and their claims that it converts to deca in the body is bull**** imo. and if it does its such a low amount its not going to do anything. you would stack decavol with a 4ad. but decavol and the real aas's of deca dbol are nothing like. and again, their claims that it converts to deca in the body is bull****.

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Alright thanks for the info jay. Ill run m1,4add and x-tren in about a month or two when i get some more money. Ill prob start off around 130 since this is my first stack and if im feeling good ill bump it up to 200. So keep a lookout for a log in a month or two. And one last question and prob the most important how bad of a shutdown am i looking at.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
badddddd
shutdown, especially with tren, i made mistake last cycle not to add clomid...... lets just say add clomid

i would do this for pct
nolva 40 40 30 20
clomid 100 100 50 50
pct assist
powerful
and starting week 3 introduce hyperdrol x2
(am i missing anything)

+btw some ppl dont like clomid at 100 they report odd sides liek vision blurriness and clomid tends to "soften" u up and make u emotinoal so be carefull

but to answear ur question it will be bad shut down. have nolva on hand before cycle so u can have it ready incase gyno appears.

also PRELOAD cycle assit 2 weeks

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
just run your nolva 20/20/20/20. you wont see added benefits from running it at 40/30 the first two weeks and it will save you some cash and product.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id go with 40 at beginngin just to be safe then slwoly tamper down, if i was runnign a weaker compund i would go with 20, it being tren and m14add 40 might be more prefered,

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
especially dealing with a wet compund like m14add. if u were using epi or halo i would go wit 20, also estrogen tends to be highest point at night and lowest at mornign so dose ur nolva evening/night.