Trying CEL X-Tren

K

kch198622

Awards
Okay here are my stats and what not:

Height:6'
Weight:170
BF:5%
Note: I have an insane metabolism took me 3 years of lifting w/ protein/creatine to get to 170 from my normal weight of 145 :eek5:
Diet: Always try to get at least 2g protein per lb and usually shoot for 3g per lb. I try to stay 4000 calories min a day and I'm not gunna lie my diets not perfect I do like fastfood now and again and love chinese.
Supplement Experience:Moderate
PH Experience: 2 cycles CEL H-Drol (1-4 week and 1-6 week, 1 H-Drol+EQ-Plex stack (4 week)
Another Note:I do not lift like a body builder I lift solely for a hobby and to kill stress. I do full upper body one day and full lower body the next. I usually workout everyday besides one weekend day. I know many will knock me for this so just ahead of time please don't this is the way I have always done it and the way I like it and it works for me.

Anyway on to what I actually need some help with. I am going to run a cycle of CEL X-Tren that will look like this:
week 1-4:90/90/90/90
zinc
whey shakes
multi vitamin
(no hawthorne beery or cycle assist unless I feel like I need)
PCT: week 5-8: Novedex XT 3/2/2/1/1
HyperTest per label for full 6 weeks
(Possibly CEL PCT Assist at 4/4/4/4)

Also on a note I am going to plan on 4 weeks on the Tren but if things are going good and I like the results may bump up to 6 weeks 90/90/90/90/90/90

So now the questions I'll put the in numerical order to make it easier to note the answers I get.

1. If I did decide to go 6 weeks on the Tren would that be too long?
2. If I did go 6 weeks on Tren would it be beneficial to jump last two weeks to 120?
3. Is it okay to continue my Zinc and Multi Vit. on cycle?
4. Is it okay to run the HyperTest for 6 weeks without tapering off?
5. Would it be okay to run HyperTest 8 weeks and taper last 2 down?
6. Will my PCT be enough with Nov and HT or should I include PCT Assist?
7. How much water do I need per day?(currently getting about 2 gal)

Anyway thats kinda what I have on my mind so any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U need a much better PCT for Tren or u will be shut down. Go look at PCT for dummies.

K

kch198622

Awards
Thanks for the advice what would you reccomend?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said look at the PCT forum there will be a sticky. I would recommend a Serm if u r going to use Tren. And take some kind of cycle assist. U won't be able to just "feel" a difference. That is when it is bad.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if you are not going to use a serm u can look at Primordial Performance's TRS but they are probably out of stock right now and it is expensive(they won't be having another sale anytime soon either).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should probably include a Cycle Assist, Get your hands on a Serm for PCT, it is still ok to take your MVI, and you should always always always be drinking tons of water.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Moderator: Should move to Anabolic Section.

T

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Use Cycle Assist on cycle and Clomid for PCT. You'll be glad you did, even if you don't "feel it". You might also want to have some P5P and Vitex on hand for any progesterone sides you might encounter.

People usually find no real good reason to go longer than 4 weeks, lots of sides and shut down but everyone is different. Since it's your first Tren run, keep it at 4 weeks @ 90mg.

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
Another Note:I do not lift like a body builder I lift solely for a hobby and to kill stress. I do full upper body one day and full lower body the next. I usually workout everyday besides one weekend day. I know many will knock me for this so just ahead of time please don't this is the way I have always done it and the way I like it and it works for me..
I am not going to knock you for this, but based on your claims of high metabolism, I'd like to recommend a change in your approach.

Split your upper body into 2 days, 1. Chest, Shoulders, tris 2. Back Bi's

Your frequency combined with your metabolism / build is probably limiting gains. Even if we can't convince you to switch to a 3 day per week split, at least doing the upper body over two days will give all muscle groups one extra (specific) recovery day. Consider it.

K

kch198622

Awards
Thanks GodofWine I am going t take that advice as the Tren is causing me some extra muscle soreness. thinking of switching up my whole routin to look like this:

chest/bi's/shoulders
tri's/back/abs
legs
chest/bi's/shoulders
tri's/back/abs
legs
off

Also I would just like to say to the mods I'm sorry for posting this in the supplement section, however I don't think it deserves an infraction. My reasoning is this if you look at the front of my X-Tren bottle it says Dietary "Supplement" so I figured I would post this here. Also if you look I clearly moved this to the anabolics board once I realized that it was going to be a problem.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with what GoW said and have chest/shoulders/tris together and back/bis together instead. Because the way you have it set up ur tris are getting worked 4 days a week. They are not going to recover properly even if u r on tren.

K

kch198622

Awards
okay thanks for the advice will do it that way instead. might be hard though i love doing my bis and shoulders together it just gives me that super pump feel

K

kch198622

Awards
would doin it this way be even more beneficial or would it not give me enough?
mon:chest
tues:tris
wed:shoulders
thur:back
fri:bis
sat:legs
sun:eek:ff

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would doin it this way be even more beneficial or would it not give me enough?
mon:chest
tues:tris
wed:shoulders
thur:back
fri:bis
sat:legs
sun:eek:ff
Well what is ur lagging body part?

How about

mon:back
tues:chest
wed:eek:ff
thurs:legs
friday:shoulders
saturday:arms
sunday:eek:ff

Although I still say the previous split was good.

W

workout8485

Awards
if x tren is not a progestin and is as mild as many people say it is - why do you need a SERM for PCT? wont a SERM be overkill?

K

kch198622

Awards
i have to agree i think a serm is overkill and although people say tren shuts you down pretty hard so far i havent noticed much from it at all. little hardness in the muscles and some good pumps but really 0 sides other then a slightly raised aggression which feels more like euphoria then agression

K

kch198622

Awards
I'm not going to use a SERM im going to use novedex xt by gaspari at 3/2/2/1, PCT Asisst by CEL at 4/4/4/4 and HyperTest by Axis Labs at 4/4/4/4 and I feel like this will even be overkill. I think novedex xt or inhibit e for AI and pct assist would be more then enough for tren but as many people will tell you its better to be safe then sorry if unsure get bloodwork at end of cycle and then get bloodwork two weeks in to pct and see how your levels are balancing back out. You will know if you need extra you will feel it in your body for sure. I would also advise throwing in a good dose of creatine into the pct mix

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am def going to stick around to see how this turns out.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
i have to agree i think a serm is overkill and although people say tren shuts you down pretty hard so far i havent noticed much from it at all. little hardness in the muscles and some good pumps but really 0 sides other then a slightly raised aggression which feels more like euphoria then agression

Something doesn't add up here, you registered here in july at 145 lbs, you say you are now 170 lbs with a super high metabolism and a micky mouse workout routine designed mainly for burning off stress at 22 yrs of age. You gained 25 lbs in 2 or 3 months on H-drol which is mainly for cutting and not known for weight gains. If you are not working out hard & heavy and you do not have your diet in check then you certainly do not need a steroid. I don't buy the high metablolism excuse....you simply are not working out properly and you should stay away from Roids until you get serious.

Not trying to knock you but maybe you can share with us how you gained almost 30 lbs and why you feel you need roids at 170 lbs, 6 ft tall? You need to get serious about training first, get closer to a plateau/genetic max then look at roids, otherwise you are screwing with your body for no good reason.

I edited my post to say, I am planning a Spawn cycle in a few weeks. That is why I came to this thread (Epi & TREN). From all my research I hear alot of guys get hit hard with the shutdown or other side effects towards the end or even after their TREN cylce, so you are not out of the woods yet. I know what it means to be 170 lbs at 6 ft from 1st hand experience! I know you can get your weight up to at least 185 naturally....it's not that hard.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something doesn't add up here, you registered here in july at 145 lbs, you say you are now 170 lbs with a super high metabolism and a micky mouse workout routine designed mainly for burning off stress at 22 yrs of age. You gained 25 lbs in 2 or 3 months on H-drol which is mainly for cutting and not known for weight gains. If you are not working out hard & heavy and you do not have your diet in check then you certainly do not need a steroid. I don't buy the high metablolism excuse....you simply are not working out properly and you should stay away from Roids until you get serious.

Not trying to knock you but maybe you can share with us how you gained almost 30 lbs and why you feel you need roids at 170 lbs, 6 ft tall? You need to get serious about training first, get closer to a plateau/genetic max then look at roids, otherwise you are screwing with your body for no good reason.

I edited my post to say, I am planning a Spawn cycle in a few weeks. That is why I came to this thread (Epi & TREN). From all my research I hear alot of guys get hit hard with the shutdown or other side effects towards the end or even after their TREN cylce, so you are not out of the woods yet. I know what it means to be 170 lbs at 6 ft from 1st hand experience! I know you can get your weight up to at least 185 naturally....it's not that hard.
Good catch on the dates. That would have been 25 pounds in a month which is crazy for any steroid.

Clomid seems to be the "smart" choice for "tren" since it seems to be the best SERM to bring u back to normal natty test levels.

Too many people are trying to take the "easy" way out and starting way too soon. I know this kid in high school who wrestles and he has already done a few cycles. It is pretty easy to tell too.

Do u already have the Spawn? The thing about "Tren" seems to be there is still a lot unknown about it. Because it def causes some serious shutdown. Send me a PM when u start ur Spawn if u plan on logging it.