hydroxy test vs. 1-test

paul3371

Awards
any one have experience with using both of these in the transdermal application. Which had better results...or how did the results differ from one another? ex. weight gain, strength gain, reduction in body fat, side effects etc.
thanks....

Saggy

Awards
Hydroxytest and 1test really aren't comparable. Hydroxytest has mostly anabolic and anitestrogen properties. I used it with a 1test and 4ad stack and all I found it did was help keep the bloat down and for some reason it helped to control acne for me while I was on the cycle. I would say use them both as they compliment each other very well.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have taken both together. 1-test is great for size/strength gains alone or stacked. OHT is mainly a stacking agent. I love it because it keeps the bloat away, keeps my libido high throughout most of the cycle, & also greatly reduces acne for some reason. It would probably do little as a stand-alone cycle, but is a great addition to a 1-test/4ad stack. You would definitely gain more strength/size from 1-test, but you'd get no lethargy with OHT. I add about 20% OHT to all my trandsermals.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Like the others, I believe that 1-T/4-AD/OHT makes a great transdermal stack since they have complimentary properties.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I checked around but couldn't find a thread on this. Hey LongDog, or anyone else, what are your thoughts on a cycle of M1T at 10mg with a 4AD and OHT transdermal stack? I'm thinking about this for my next cycle, but want to make sure I'm not just wasting my money. What would be a smart amount of OHT in the trans.?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I checked around but couldn't find a thread on this. Hey LongDog, or anyone else, what are your thoughts on a cycle of M1T at 10mg with a 4AD and OHT transdermal stack? I'm thinking about this for my next cycle, but want to make sure I'm not just wasting my money. What would be a smart amount of OHT in the trans.?
Never mind, I found what I was looking for. Was bored at work and able to do a little more searching. :p

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Never mind, I found what I was looking for. Was bored at work and able to do a little more searching. :p
I just started a cycle of exactly that. I am taking 10mg m1t with a transdermal 4ad/OHT. I put 11g 4ad & 4g OHT in 8oz of T-gel, I'm using 2 squirts a day. I am increasing to 20mg M1t for the 2nd week. I have used this stack before with good results.

orvise

Awards
I just started a cycle of exactly that. I am taking 10mg m1t with a transdermal 4ad/OHT. I put 11g 4ad & 4g OHT in 8oz of T-gel, I'm using 2 squirts a day. I am increasing to 20mg M1t for the 2nd week. I have used this stack before with good results.
do you run the 4ad and hydroxy two weeks before you start the m1t

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
do you run the 4ad and hydroxy two weeks before you start the m1t
I normally do, but I didn't this time. I wish I had started the 4ad/OHT last week, I'm really feeling the lethargy. Staying awake to work, eat, & lift has been the hardest thing. I am just running it 4 weeks straight, so i can take 8 weeks off before my final cutter.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Londog. I'm looking at trying this cycle for 4 weeks on March 1st. I will probably start with the 4ad/OHT prior to introducing the M1T. I did a cycle of M1T and 4AD trans a few weeks ago and didn't have a problem with lethargy, with the exception of maybe a couple of days.

Best of luck with your cycle.

dgcls

Awards
what's the final verdict on using 4OHT as a bridge b/w cycles? will it suppress the HPTA or what?