Opinions on adex during Low test cruise dosage

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Whats up fellas?

Im using a very low dose of Test right now, basically bridging a blast cycle.

Im pinning Sust 2 x a week, totalling 350/wk

I know sust should be used more often but i feel the longer esters can carry me with less frequent injections at this point.

Anyway, i havent noticed any estro sides to speak of since my bridge/cruise...So i had stopped using Adex completely.

But i am noticing a softer, more smooth appearance since i came off (I was using Tren as well before my cruise)

Do you think Adex is neccessary at all with 350/wk?

Could the smoother appearance to my muscles just be because im off of tren and not that its estro related?

Any opinions or advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could be water retention too, tough call. 350 is right about the point where depending on your bodyfat + age maybe an AI is necessary.

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Yeah its hard to tell at this point. I just dont want to waste adex and its not exactly healthy for ya.

im around 30 yrs old, 13% or so. Using almost 3 grams of Vitamin C daily as a diueretic so i dunno.

If i wanted a specific blood test done to check estro, what would my justification for this test be so that i can be covered? (insurance)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
i would use an AI less potent that adex... since you're on a low dose, but thats just me

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i would use an AI less potent that adex... since you're on a low dose, but thats just me
I dont usually surf the anabolic forums, so maybe I am talking out of school, but I can nearly guarantee you that if you are a fair responder to Test, at that dosage, your total test is pushing 2000 and your E2 is 90+, about 3 times what it should be. I don't see how anything less than at least 2-3 mgs of Adex per week could get it done.

As for justifying the testing, that's easy: GYNO. And your E2 level will most certainly back it up. There is just no way you are in range.

GLTY

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't see how anything less than at least 2-3 mgs of Adex per week could get it done.
Yeah that's about right for that amount of test.

I'm taking 200/250mg of test per week now and about 800iu hcg, and I am taking 2mg of adex per week. Adex is NOT super strong! It's a somewhat weak AI in comparison to others, that's why it's so good! It doesn't crush e2 levels. Keeps em in a decent range.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats up fellas?

Im using a very low dose of Test right now, basically bridging a blast cycle.

Im pinning Sust 2 x a week, totalling 350/wk

I know sust should be used more often but i feel the longer esters can carry me with less frequent injections at this point.

Anyway, i havent noticed any estro sides to speak of since my bridge/cruise...So i had stopped using Adex completely.

But i am noticing a softer, more smooth appearance since i came off (I was using Tren as well before my cruise)

Do you think Adex is neccessary at all with 350/wk?

Could the smoother appearance to my muscles just be because im off of tren and not that its estro related?

Any opinions or advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
definetly use the Adex bro

350 a week isnt a lot but its more then physiological amounts your body creates resulting in more aromatizing.

Use the adex.

I use Epi now to finish off my cut and im on ST450 (test blend) i only do 1x a week injections as well.

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Thanks fellas. I dont know what i was thinking to completely Nix the AI on this cruise.
Another thing ive noticed since removing the adex is more acne on my back and shoulders. I was almost void of all acne on cycle because i was consistently dosing the adex at .5 eod. Im pretty sure estrogen is the culprit for the Bacne.

2 mgs sounds a bit high for 350, no? I dont think i ever used more than that, even at extremely high doses.

I'm gonna dose it at .25 ED, which will total 1.75/wk. That should suffice.

Such as what? I always though Adex was balanced perfectly. Something like 65%...where as ATD or Letro would be 95% +

What would be milder than adex?

Anyway, thanks for the advices Bro's.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another thing ive noticed since removing the adex is more acne on my back and shoulders. I was almost void of all acne on cycle because i was consistently dosing the adex at .5 eod. Im pretty sure estrogen is the culprit for the Bacne.
interestingly, I shifted from arimidex to exemestane and got bacne something fierce. so maybe arimidex suppressing igf-1 levels helps keep bacne down? dunno. I'm taking 15g of b5 a day, using astringent washes, etc and can't get rid of it. down to 175mg/wk on test now, and still its bad.

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
Hmm thats a good question.

Have you looked into Benzoyl peroxide? Its the only OTC stuff that works.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i've tried everything, no dice at all. now its got me thinking about going back to arimidex though. :)