Any one else...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get there orders and notice they got something else instead of what they ordered?

I had a big order and the thing that got messed up was the 1 I cared the least about getting.
I ended up with 2 bottles of Finavol by Advanced Performance Sports.

So now I have A LOT of "Tren"
1 bottle of T-Roid 30mgs 82 caps
2 bottles of X-Tren 30mgs 90 caps each
2 bottles of Finavol 50mgs 60 caps each
plus 30 caps of Fast Action Sports 25 mgs

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
was it equivalent to the ingredients of the brand u wanted?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was it equivalent to the ingredients of the brand u wanted?
No I ordered Furazadrol to stack with a Halodrol clone and got more "Tren"(I edited my post to reflect how much "Tren" I have).

It also has a different nomenclature than is on websites. But I know what it is.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i really hope this didn't happen to me.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did you Order Tomahawk?. Nutraplanet has the best customer service, so I'm sure if you contact them they will straighten everything out.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn man you do have a ton of tren. But it works well on you right? Maybe it'll be better than the furazadrol anyway... I dunno how much i trust that one yet... I think it was BigPapa said you have to run a TON to get anything out of it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Damn man you do have a ton of tren. But it works well on you right? Maybe it'll be better than the furazadrol anyway... I dunno how much i trust that one yet... I think it was BigPapa said you have to run a TON to get anything out of it.
Yet? I dont think were gona how much longer for any opinions to change lol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sure there's thousands of Furazadrol bottles floating around in transit to warehouses and and in the stockrooms of dozens if not hundreds of Supplement shops. I am not sure but it's probably still being produced.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I figure it is a sign I didnt need the Furazadrol after all but ya now I serious have a TON of tren. So if I log anything expect to see tren lol.
Ya this will work out fine because I have gotten great results with tren. But 1st cycle is going to be an Epi pulse cut.
And ya I ordered off of NP and they have been nothing but great to me. Even in this case maybe they knew what was better for me :lol: although it would have been even better if it had been EQ-Plex but tren is great for recomps for me and I will be running plenty.