help help help

daddyo

Awards
\First of all ,hello to everybody ! im new in this forum as im new on this bodybuilding thing!But i already have lots of questions and from what i have been seen here ,looks like this is the right place to ask(alot understanding about the subject thats im going to ask in this forum).Let me thank you all in advance.So heres my questions:

Im 29 years old and quit smoking recently ,after 16 years smoking.And i decided to work out bcause i really came to the point of admiring it :weightlifter::weightlifter:
The thing is im also looking for the right "gear" to start with. A good friend (which works out fr years ) told me about 2 things
GH serostim
PRIMABOLAN
now what i like to know from u guys is what should i do ?
which one is the right for my first cycle ever?
both ? none of them ? what about dosage ?

thnx alot guys i appreciate ur help in advance:2:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are just starting out nothing. I would say go to the supplement forum.

daddyo

Awards
thanks for ur reply !And im deff going to supplements forum but can i get some help from u guys at the same time about what i asked ... iwould really appreciate

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks for ur reply !And im deff going to supplements forum but can i get some help from u guys at the same time about what i asked ... iwould really appreciate
no, steroids and HGH ARE NOT....i repeat, ARE NOT, for ppl JUST starting workingout. u need to stay natural for years to build a solid base and learn about proper nutrition and training, NO ONE on here is going to help u other than telling u to stay natural and research

daddyo

Awards
goood!!! but thats all im lookin for!! i wasnt lookin for steroids ..it was offered from a friend.. but if you say i need to stay natural , so be it !! thanks for your help.

Ps. and maybe you could help me with tips about suplements then, if u dont mind of course

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
goood!!! but thats all im lookin for!! i wasnt lookin for steroids ..it was offered from a friend.. but if you say i need to stay natural , so be it !! thanks for your help.

Ps. and maybe you could help me with tips about suplements then, if u dont mind of course
personally other than food, maybe creatine and vitamins, i steer clear of supplements. go to the supplement section for more help

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I would say a multivitamin, creatine mono, protein shakes(if you cant get enough protein from diet), and maybe a preworkout just for an added bonus.
Steroids are dumb to use unless you have years of training under your belt and really know your body.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get some mass fx and hdx2 ull love it and its natrual if u really want to supplement ur test otherwise protein just wworks fine

daddyo

Awards
mass fx and hdx2 ???
im sorry but i dont know what that means ....like i said im new to this

daddyo

Awards
what about "gaspari nutrition" supplements ? anything good that u guys recomend from it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
you don't even need supplements... Just get to the gym 5x a week or so for some lifting, it'll take months to get into the groove of it. Try out different routines and start working on your diet. Start with 5 meals a day and lots of protein. Bodybuilding is complicated, you don't start out by jumping into steroids and supplements when you don't even know how to lift, that's retarded.

daddyo

Awards
thk you for ur advise !!! it might retarded to you..but to me is all new!! Thats why i came here in the first place ,thnks everybody for ur advises and trust me , i did not wanted to go for steroids right way people , its just what ive been told .U know im 29 years old like i said ,and a friend that told me about steroids said that i cant "grow"muscle anymore cuz im too old since i never worked out .That made frustraded but then he said i got the solution.....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro your "friend" is trying to make money off of you or something. His logic is bull****, 29 is not that old, you can make gains just fine. And if you've never worked out that's ok because you make the gains fastest at first. "Newbie gains." If you take your time to learn training and diet and dedicate to it you will be making gains so rapidly.