I am convinced that there is no need to cycle m-drol

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So i recently embarked on a 10mg eod dose of m-drol. This little amount of m-drol has managed to pack on 6-7 pounds of lean mass in about 2 weeks. I am literally not shut down at all. As a matter of fact I feel like my nuts are working even better and are even fuller. I only work out on the days that I take the m-drol since I take it pre workout.

I am convinced that if I were to not take m-drol but once a week, lets say on a day that I have a lagging bodypart such as calves, that my calves would benefit greatly from this. Over time, lets say 6 months, I would have some great calves. I think I will use it in this manner.

Just imagin of your calves were "on cycle" for 6 months. They would be huge!

Thoughts?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I personally have never had much sucess with pulsing, and I am one of the unlucky few that require high doseages to get good results, but then again your mileage may vary.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
So i recently embarked on a 10mg eod dose of m-drol. This little amount of m-drol has managed to pack on 6-7 pounds of lean mass in about 2 weeks. I am literally not shut down at all. As a matter of fact I feel like my nuts are working even better and are even fuller. I only work out on the days that I take the m-drol since I take it pre workout.

I am convinced that if I were to not take m-drol but once a week, lets say on a day that I have a lagging bodypart such as calves, that my calves would benefit greatly from this. Over time, lets say 6 months, I would have some great calves. I think I will use it in this manner.

Thoughts?
How do you know you're not shutdown?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I have to question if you are shut down or not? I felt great on PP but bloodwork showed I was shutdown..

You cannot say for certain unless bloodwork says otherwise. However, on the subject of staying on a drug such as mdrol for 12 months a yr, pulsed? I would suggest reviewing exo dosages on receptors and LH/FSH effects.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have to question if you are shut down or not? I felt great on PP but bloodwork showed I was shutdown..

You cannot say for certain unless bloodwork says otherwise. However, on the subject of staying on a drug such as mdrol for 12 months a yr, pulsed? I would suggest reviewing exo dosages on receptors and LH/FSH effects.
I am not talking about pulsing ever other day. I am talking about taking 1, 10 mg cap, once a week. You arent "on".

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
i dont think you would benefit with that like you think you are. the half life is too short. your body wouldnt benefit from this imo.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Becasue I have been shutdown several times before and I know exactly what it feels like.
Did you get bloodwork? That's the only way to tell. I'm not trying to be a ****. I just want the facts. If what you say is true...it would be very interesting.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know about 1 cap a week. You get noticable results from pulsing EOD but 1 cap a week is very little. I think it would really just help you out for that workout, maybe improve your recovery a little and help with pumps. Will be hard to see progress compared to natty though...

Pulse with SD sounds good, i want to run some 3x a week DC training blasts with SD pulsed up to 30mg over an 8 week period.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Thoughts?
Testicular Atrophy is not a sure sign of you being "shut down"....

It's also good to see you haven't been sucked into the 'time on = time off' hype that is so prevalent on the boards today. So, you are going to focus on doing 6 months of mdrol. Cool. Hell, why even do PCT at all, I mean you are literally not shut down at all, right?

I wouldn't think anybody would be able to add to what you already have. You are obviously a student of gear AND bodybuilding in general. You show a firm grasp of fundamentals especially with your 'Mdrol - great calves' cycle you have planned.

ill stop typing now....

Richard Gears

Richard Gears

Banned
Awards
LMAO @ cruising on MDROL.

HRT with methylated masteron sounds awesome.

Hopefully youre on a liver donor list somewhere.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Testicular Atrophy is not a sure sign of you being "shut down"....

It's also good to see you haven't been sucked into the 'time on = time off' hype that is so prevalent on the boards today. So, you are going to focus on doing 6 months of mdrol. Cool. Hell, why even do PCT at all, I mean you are literally not shut down at all, right?

I wouldn't think anybody would be able to add to what you already have. You are obviously a student of gear AND bodybuilding in general. You show a firm grasp of fundamentals especially with your 'Mdrol - great calves' cycle you have planned.

ill stop typing now....
no offense but I was cycling hormones when you were junior in High School. I know it is a popular thing on here to belittle people that seem like noobz, but first you got to be smart enough to read before you start doing that.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about 1 cap a week. You get noticable results from pulsing EOD but 1 cap a week is very little. I think it would really just help you out for that workout, maybe improve your recovery a little and help with pumps. Will be hard to see progress compared to natty though...

Pulse with SD sounds good, i want to run some 3x a week DC training blasts with SD pulsed up to 30mg over an 8 week period.
thanks for the intelligent post unreal. I actually love the pulse I am doing right now. Like I said, I am doing the least amount of m-drol I have heard of anyone taking and I am getting great results. M-drol half life is 6-8 hours so I take it imediately pre-workout. My results tell me that a majority of my gains have not come because my body is in a constant anabolic state or "on cycle" persay, but because I am dosing right when my body can benefit the most from it. I do not continuously have m-drol in my blood at such a low dosage of 10 mgs ever 48 hours. This is where my theory of taking one dose for a lagging bodypart once a week comes to mind. Or if that seems excessive then even twice a month.

And just to clear up any confusion for the retards out there, this thread is beyond basic concepts such as proper time off and pct. So please keep that stuff out of here. If you have something to add that is worth saying please do.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you get bloodwork? That's the only way to tell. I'm not trying to be a ****. I just want the facts. If what you say is true...it would be very interesting.

You are right, however for the sake of the thread just believe me when I say I am not shutdown. There is an enormous thread dedicated to pulsing about this.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no offense but I was cycling hormones when you were junior in High School. I know it is a popular thing on here to belittle people that seem like noobz, but first you got to be smart enough to read before you start doing that.
I should then bow down to your all great knowledge, as you are the ancient master of bodybuilding...

please let me be your apprentice, and maybe i too could become as great as you, and gain 6-7lbs of lean mass in two weeks by simply pulsing mdrol......

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for the intelligent post unreal. I actually love the pulse I am doing right now. Like I said, I am doing the least amount of m-drol I have heard of anyone taking and I am getting great results. M-drol half life is 6-8 hours so I take it imediately pre-workout. My results tell me that a majority of my gains have not come because my body is in a constant anabolic state or "on cycle" persay, but because I am dosing right when my body can benefit the most from it. I do not continuously have m-drol in my blood at such a low dosage of 10 mgs ever 48 hours. This is where my theory of taking one dose for a lagging bodypart once a week comes to mind. Or if that seems excessive then even twice a month.

And just to clear up any confusion for the retards out there, this thread is beyond basic concepts such as proper time off and pct. So please keep that stuff out of here. If you have something to add that is worth saying please do.
I know exactly how you feel, SD is a very potent compound and people underestimate its value. I started my current recomp cycle by pulsing SD at 1 cap preworkout for 3 weeks. It's very nice, over 3 weeks I only went through 12 capsules, so the toxicity and shutdown imparted is negligible.

But by the 2nd workout i got better pumps, by the 4th i was feeling harder and by the 5th pill (FIVE PILLS!) i actually LOOKED a little harder. I was recomping so the strength gains were soooo slow but this method has real potential.

SD is known to **** with lipids and other but I think since the total mg of the compound ingested is so low, it cannot possibly be enough to accumulate much damage to lipids.

I think you should keep to the pulse instead of trying 1x a week. See if you can keep the gains coming. For a pulse I see no reason why you can't run 8 weeks...

Also i do believe you about not feeling shut down at all. 1 cap has a half life of 6 hours, so 24 hours later you are at (.5)^4 = 1/8 concentration, by the time you take the next dose you are at (.5)^8 = .004 of the original concentration... It is virtually gone and allows you to recover... I noticed as well when I pulsed Epi that my balls maintained a good size that I normally only see in PCT when they are "coming back" as if the cycles were stimulating them. I never felt shutdown and PCT was easy... maybe not even necessary.... That was 8 weeks of Epi pulsed up to 50mg too.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know exactly how you feel, SD is a very potent compound and people underestimate its value. I started my current recomp cycle by pulsing SD at 1 cap preworkout for 3 weeks. It's very nice, over 3 weeks I only went through 12 capsules, so the toxicity and shutdown imparted is negligible.

But by the 2nd workout i got better pumps, by the 4th i was feeling harder and by the 5th pill (FIVE PILLS!) i actually LOOKED a little harder. I was recomping so the strength gains were soooo slow but this method has real potential.

SD is known to **** with lipids and other but I think since the total mg of the compound ingested is so low, it cannot possibly be enough to accumulate much damage to lipids.

I think you should keep to the pulse instead of trying 1x a week. See if you can keep the gains coming. For a pulse I see no reason why you can't run 8 weeks...

Also i do believe you about not feeling shut down at all. 1 cap has a half life of 6 hours, so 24 hours later you are at (.5)^4 = 1/8 concentration, by the time you take the next dose you are at (.5)^8 = .004 of the original concentration... It is virtually gone and allows you to recover... I noticed as well when I pulsed Epi that my balls maintained a good size that I normally only see in PCT when they are "coming back" as if the cycles were stimulating them. I never felt shutdown and PCT was easy... maybe not even necessary.... That was 8 weeks of Epi pulsed up to 50mg too.
You are describing exaclty how I feel right now. I am on my 7th pill about to be my eigth tonight.

I fully intend to keep my pulse cycle going just to establish these gains. I am incredibly happy with 6-7 pounds and honestly I am content with where my physique is at right now minus a few areas. I could always get bigger but I am not trying to go too far beyond my genetic potential because I want to be able to maintain and not get all saggy one day when I am older.

As far as PCT goes, if I were to stop my cycle right now I feel I would be better off not taking anything. I have Nolva but I think I would balance out quicker if I just ceased messing with exogenous hormones.

I perhaps will keep this cycle going for 2 more weeks just to really establish these gains, assess how I feel and take it from there. Then in about 2 more months I will begin my experimental 1 dose a week idea to see if it can improve a lagging bodypart.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I love the fact that somebody who is actually thinking outside of the same old forum board bro-science laws about this stuff. I think it sound completely reasonable and well worth the little risk it may or may not carry. I actually went as far as experimenting with a low dose propadrol pulse DURING my last PCT and my recent blood pannel I had taken for other reasons showed the highest blood volume conentration of test I've ever had on a test...that was 3 or 4 weeks past the end of PCT but still. I'm glad to see someone stretching the narrowmindedness of the steroid forum nation. I say go for it man and I am extremely interested in learning what kind of results you get over the next few months.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant pulse...I end up wanting to take it every day lol.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I cant pulse...I end up wanting to take it every day lol.

Sounds like you love being ON like the rest of us. How do you feel when you are not ON....don't you miss it? Being on cycle for only 3-4 weeks and only doing 2 or 3 cycles per year means you are OFF much more than you are ON.

This is one reason I enjoy Pulsing. It allows me to have part of that great, ON feeling for a longer period of time. Even if its not as intense.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the comments guys. I have been thinking more about this
and how they used to cycle back in Arnold's day before there were SERMs and things of that nature. I am specualting here but I would imagine that they took their AAS in more of a pulsing type fashion to avoid shutdown.

So here is my idea. It seems that since I am not shut down, I will taper my dosage of the m-drol. So basically instead of taking 3 times a week, I will taper to 2 times a week for days that that I want to improve on. Then after perhaps 2 weeks I will then cut out another day of m-drol and be taking on just leg day. Then after 2 weeks, I will cease entirely. I will assess how I feel and take it from there. I should be coming out of this cycle rip roaring and ready to go without any PCT. Of course this is a theory but I am willing to give it a try.

TBULL

Awards
I think I like the lower longer theory..I was talking with URM about an epi 10mg for 3 + months with reg bloodwork. seeing as how its mild and has a 6hrHL a person could go longer than with hdrol or SD.

pocketboy

Awards
And, if you take it, for exemple, on chest training day, will it really affect your chest volume size in... let's say 8training ?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah i asked a similar question like 6months ago take 1 cap on arm days, how much benefit? i might do this year 2010 1st quater

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
Ive been thinking about this alot.
Ive come up with two possible ways of doing this.

Twice a week dosage at 10 mg per time (2 workouts dividing the body parts into 2) pre workout (Mon and Thursday). Ive found less workouts ar emore especially when cutting. I tend to maitain all muscle if not slowly gain by limiting to 2 workouts a week on a cut. It goes against conventional theory BUT it works very well. TOTAL SD PER WEEK IS 20 mg

Every Day dosage at 3 mg per day. More conventional 4 day a week workouts. Bulking time. 3mg to tip the scales in favor of anabolism. TOTAL SD PER WEEK IS 21 mg

So per week dosage are about the same at 20 mg. Im not sure which would be more beneficial, or cause more if any suppression.

I think a compound that has such a high anabolic factor with a low androgenic factor that binds strongly to the AR, is a great choice for something like this. If you take into account the androgenic factor and say u would want to add an equivalent dosage of testosterone for the same anabolic effect while not being as suppressive because of the lower androgenic effect. In your body you would suffer a lower overall test number if pure test was added until homeostasis was reached resulting in no overall anabolic advantage over time. With low dose SD your body will lower test levels to the equivalent adrogenic effect of SD which is lower than test, but the overall anabolic effect would be like a higher level of test over time. The trick is to dose low enough (or sporadically eneough) where the level of test is only slightly reduced or misplaced by the SD (androgenic potential), while that SD in place would have a much higher anabolic effect there, than the testosterone it misplaced.

To look at it in another way
100 mg extra of test a week over time would lower your overall test production, while 15 mg of SD would have the same (maybe more) anabolic effect while causing less suppression. So the concept is different here from the typical approach to cycling, where massive hormone levels will no doubt be suppressive. This is more of a TIP THE SCALES type of thing. Smartly managing your anabolic hormone levels for slow steady gains

(OVERSIMPLIFICATION BUT THE CONCEPT:)
Steps to making this work in your favor:
1. Find a compound with LOW androgenic effects, and HIGH anabolic effects

2. Determine how much equivalent testosterone boost per week you would like:
50 mg extra of test a week would misplace 50 mg of endegenous test over time. if you started with 200 mg of endegenous test production, you would end up with 150 mg endegenous plus the 50 mg extra u added for a set point of 200 mg. But 200 mg of test = 200 mg worth of anabolism (test being the standard)

3. Determine the equivalent amount of SD that would cause the same amount of anabolism of 50 mg extra test a week. Lets say that number is 14 mg SD. This is your weekly dose of SD. So daily would be 2 mg a day. or you could divide by pulse days and split doses.

4. The suppresion of endegenous Test by SD at 14 mg a week will be less than 50 mg of injected test a week, while maintaining a higher level of anabolism.

5. So while 50 mg of extra test reduced your endegenous levels to 150 mg, and left no higher overall anabolic effect of 200 mg. 14 mg of SD might reduce your overall endegenous test levels to 186 mg, but the overall equivalent anabolic effect would be of lets say 250 test mg a week

6. The relationship is give and take. Slight suppression for higher anabolism than equivalent test levels.

7. You are misplacing a small amount of endegenous test for SD. This unit of misplacement will cause a lot more anabolism than the test it misplaced.

8. Think of it as one step backward, two steps forward with SD. Regular test replacement would be one step back, one step forward.

9. This will not cause massive explosive gains, but tip the scales in your favor of anabolism

I will be experimenting with 2-3 mg of SD a day, over the course of 8-10 weeks
I might add in low dose (10 mg) 6-bromo and 50 mg DHEA as well, to tip the scales in favor of higher endegenous test.

pocketboy

Awards
Problem is, how will you determine if the gain are made of SD or 6-bromo/DHEA supp ?

Because I suppose it will be only mild and visible for a long time period, so will you appropriate this to SD (and not nutrition, sleep, trainning) etc.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
When did the anabolics section switch to comedic relief?

lol......

no need to cycle mdrol............ now thats funny.

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
Problem is, how will you determine if the gain are made of SD or 6-bromo/DHEA supp ?

Because I suppose it will be only mild and visible for a long time period, so will you appropriate this to SD (and not nutrition, sleep, trainning) etc.
I see............better idea to keep all other factors the same.

just add the low dose SD, nothing else.

I suppose consistant 5 lb strength gains on major lifts every week or two would show progress, thats how i gauge my muscle building since i believe its the only reliable way (increases in strength).

Increases in muscular size without accompanying strength can be lost very quickly IMHO. Its just not a reliable indicator. Increased muscle glycogen stores, increased cardiovascular nteworks within muscles are factors that increase muscles size but increases in actual contractile tissue are what I attribute to strength increase.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am still not so sure on the low dose or the 1x/week or 2x/week methods. I am curious to know how it goes if you ever try them and I like the thought.

My thinking with SD is that the gains are rapid and they need to be stretched out to make them more slow and keepable and thus an 8 week pulse, 3x a week with DC training, dose 10/20/20/30/30/30/30/30 which is 60 pills over 8 weeks.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So what brand of sdrol do you guys use? Is sd the same as mdrol?

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
So what brand of sdrol do you guys use? Is sd the same as mdrol?
Mdrol is Competetive Edge Lads clone of Methasteron (Superdrol)

CEL is highly respected and posts labs results on the purity of their products. Also they probably have some of the best prices around and a large PH/DS collection

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mdrol is Competetive Edge Lads clone of Methasteron (Superdrol)

CEL is highly respected and posts labs results on the purity of their products. Also they probably have some of the best prices around and a large PH/DS collection
Thanks, I was just curious since the thread said mdrol and everyone was talking about superdrol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are all overlooking a very serious side effect of this "superdrol clone".

Lipids!

The sustained reduction in HDL and elevated LDL can and will produce deleterious effects far far greater than the short sighted concerns of shutdown, HPTA and libido.

Schedule the angioplasty procedure at your next convenience.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Lipids!

The sustained reduction in HDL and elevated LDL can and will produce deleterious effects far far greater than the short sighted concerns of shutdown, HPTA and libido.

I do like the ideas in here guys however I agree with B5150. The theory I had in mind was to space the doses out to give your body a break. I think this method would cause less side effects overall. Taking a compound everyday even at a low dose goes against my original thought process and I think it would still cause adverse effects like shutdown, liver toxicity and affect lipids over such a long period of time.

Umberto

Umberto

Awards

Lipids!

By clone I mean clone in name only. The Active compound is the same Methasteron, or Methyl Masteron, whatever you want to call it. The word is a matter of semantics. Same effects and side-effects.

I agree with the lipid effects of Superdrol.

What I fail to agree with is how 20 mg a week for 10 weeks (200 mg total), can be worse for you than 20 mg a day for 4 weeks (800 mg total)

1/7 the normal dose for 2.5 times as long........cmon

With that logic superdrol should be avoided entirely

Very low dose

IF YOUR COMMENT WAS ABOUT THE OP'S NO NEED TO CYCLE OFF, THEN I APOLOGIZE. I DISAGREE WITH HIS ARGUMENT, THOUGH I FIND A VALID POINT IN HOW LOW DOSE SUPERDROL CAN BE EXTENDED FOR LONGER TIMES FOR STEADY GAINS.

Its the principle of DILUTION, example:
low dose Everclear mixed with water will get you the same amount of intoxication as Colt 45 malt liquor. Which will give you the more side-effects?

Everclear is much stronger therefore considered dangerous and avoided. But diluted and consumed responsibly it can produce the same effects as a malt liquor with les side effects.

Everclear doesnt carry some of the impurities of Colt 45. Everclear will get you much much sicker if consumed in the same volume, because it is so much stronger, but not because it is so impure

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Slightly off-topic, but what if a person was running a cycle, say of H-drol, and added M-drol only on training days, as suggested. Hmmm... hybrid cycle?

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
i personally think the low dose daily is a bad idea, even though it is a low dose. it will still surpress you due to the longer half life time of SD, and considering your body only produces about 5-7mg of test a day, you are replacing a good portion. over time i think your body will notice the increase in test and adjust it's own production. personally i like the idea of the pulse first thing in the morning on a DC style workout plan. at most 3 times a week, maybe even just 2 but dose on workout mornings. i plan to do that with Epi since it has an even shorter half life and may stick to that for up to 3 months. i don't think i will have almost any shutdown with this scenario.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What I fail to agree with is how 20 mg a week for 10 weeks (200 mg total), can be worse for you than 20 mg a day for 4 weeks (800 mg total)

There is the possibility though that over a period of time that long, that you could really screw your cardio vascular system. Over a 4 month period, quite a bit of damage could be done in comparison to a 2-3 week period even if it is a low dose.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i personally think the low dose daily is a bad idea, even though it is a low dose. it will still surpress you due to the longer half life time of SD, and considering your body only produces about 5-7mg of test a day, you are replacing a good portion. over time i think your body will notice the increase in test and adjust it's own production. personally i like the idea of the pulse first thing in the morning on a DC style workout plan. at most 3 times a week, maybe even just 2 but dose on workout mornings. i plan to do that with Epi since it has an even shorter half life and may stick to that for up to 3 months. i don't think i will have almost any shutdown with this scenario.
that sounds freaking awesome bro. Keep us updated on how it goes.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By clone I mean clone in name only. The Active compound is the same Methasteron, or Methyl Masteron, whatever you want to call it. The word is a matter of semantics. Same effects and side-effects.

I agree with the lipid effects of Superdrol.

With that logic superdrol should be avoided entirely

Very low dose

IF YOUR COMMENT WAS ABOUT THE OP'S NO NEED TO CYCLE OFF, THEN I APOLOGIZE. I DISAGREE WITH HIS ARGUMENT, THOUGH I FIND A VALID POINT IN HOW LOW DOSE SUPERDROL CAN BE EXTENDED FOR LONGER TIMES FOR STEADY GAINS.

Its the principle of DILUTION, example:
low dose Everclear mixed with water will get you the same amount of intoxication as Colt 45 malt liquor. Which will give you the more side-effects?

Everclear is much stronger therefore considered dangerous and avoided. But diluted and consumed responsibly it can produce the same effects as a malt liquor with les side effects.

Everclear doesnt carry some of the impurities of Colt 45. Everclear will get you much much sicker if consumed in the same volume, because it is so much stronger, but not because it is so impure
Call it what you want, then name it accordingly. My "sarcasm" was more directed at the "b-s nomenclature" as I know what superdrol is - by whatever name.

Short term the effects of larger doses on the lipids will likely only produce nothing but skewed values and not manifest themselves in artery cardiovascular issues in short duration. But I tend to believe that the low dose effects, significant as they are, over the longer duration and it's potential to contribute to and manifest in issues like plaque build-up are something to consider very seriously.

We're talking about chronic and acute toxicity, not just acute. Different.

Of course it's my health and not yours. You can play the numbers game all day. I wouldn't.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Slightly off-topic, but what if a person was running a cycle, say of H-drol, and added M-drol only on training days, as suggested. Hmmm... hybrid cycle?
you are right, off topic. No hijacks please.

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
Call it what you want, then name it accordingly. My "sarcasm" was more directed at the "b-s nomenclature" as I know what superdrol is - by whatever name.

Short term the effects of larger doses on the lipids will likely only produce nothing but skewed values and not manifest themselves in artery cardiovascular issues in short duration. But I tend to believe that the low dose effects, significant as they are, over the longer duration and it's potential to contribute to and manifest in issues like plaque build-up are something to consider very seriously.

We're talking about chronic and acute toxicity, not just acute. Different.

Of course it's my health and not yours. You can play the numbers game all day. I wouldn't.
So your talking about acute affects contrasted with chronic effects.
Could very well be true.
Who knows if the shorter more intense cycle allows for an acute response therefore more ability to recover
Will a long cycle at low dose still produce chronics response?? We still dont know.

Two ways to look at it. Either way its about harm reduction. Noone is advocating high doses for long periods

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
What causes more harm... higher dose + shorter cycle, OR lower dose + longer cycle?

It has to be combo of dosage (D) and cycle length (L). But, which has the greater influence? Is it a 1:1 D/L ratio? 2:1? 1:2? etc... Unless people have tried the extended "pulse" cycle and got bloodwork done, we can't really make any conclusions.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I imagine that research on lipids and cardiovascular health solely relative to general HDL:LDL will produce the medicinal data we are looking for.

But in respect to oral steroids - good luck. I image there are a cascade of other variables that the medicinal data does not comprise that is pertinent to oral steroid use.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I imagine that research on lipids and cardiovascular health solely relative to general HDL:LDL will produce the medicinal data we are looking for.

But in respect to oral steroids - good luck. I image there are a cascade of other variables that the medicinal data does not comprise that is pertinent to oral steroid use.
We all know the end result of HDL:LDL being whacked out is bad, especially over time (chronic). Taking 40mg superdrol everyday for 4 weeks will def. put your lipids in the toilet... that has been shown with actual bloodwork done over the last few years. Maybe someone needs to try this for 6 months then hit up the doc for some tests.

Umberto

Umberto

Awards
So the human body produceds:
5-7 mg a day lets say 10 mg for this example
(SIMPLIFICATION AND ARBITRARY NUMBERS FOR EXAMPLE SAKE, example is production per day)

Assumptions:
Anabolic units:
1 mg sd = 4 anabolic units
1 mg test = 1 anabolic unit
Supression:
1 mg sd = -1/2 unit of suppression
1 mg test = -1 unit of suppression

Normal Production:
10 mg ENDEGENOUS test = 10 anabolic units
Total endegenous produced: 10 mg
Total androgenic loss: 0
Total suppression:0

After homeostasis test exegenous addition of 2 mg :
10 mg ENDEGENOUS test - 2 units of suppression + 2 mg test EXEGENOUS(X1) = 10 anabolic units
Total endegenous produced: 8 mg
Total androgenic loss: 0
Total suppression: 2
Anabolic units gained: 0

After homeostasis sd addition of 2 mg:
10 mg ENDEGENOUS test - 1 unit of suppression + 2 mg sd(X4) = 17 anabolic units
Total endegenous produced 9 mg
Total androgenic loss: -1
Total suppression: 1
Anabolic units gained: 7

experts please weigh in here.........

pocketboy

Awards
I think both side have right, but how can we determine which is the "righter".

I do use a acne drug called ROACCUTANE, when I started it, my dermatologist made me do bloodwork for Cholesterol, Liver Enzyme etc. I was at 40mg/day. I did my treatment. But I like to keep 20mg pills, and take one every 3-4 days, it's been long time I do that, and I'll try to get a full bloodwork in a week.

So, I'll see if my body is as well working with high but short cycle or low dose occasionnally but chronic.

pocketboy

Awards
Is this working like that ?

If lets say, 2mg of SD is androgenic as 10mg of testosterone (FOR EXEMPLE) and your body produce 100mg a week, will your body only substract the 10mg of androgenic propretie of SD and continue to produce the other 90mg like normal ?