Oral Trenbolone (Metribolone)

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has tried the real AAS of oral tren. If so i was wanting to get some reviews. I understand that its pretty toxic but i was wondering how effective it is Vs. the shot. Thanks

joeplano19

Awards
I tried it and don't really care for the sides. I prefer an equipoise (400 wk) test E stack (500wk) with primo if I can get the legit stuff. Why orals? Injects are better.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
EQ is so expensive Vs. oral tren. Im looking to cut down my next cycle but dont want to spend to much...

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
It is not worth it. I've never heard anyone say that it was a positive experience. Yeah, its cheap, but that's because nobody wants it. The sides are extremely harsh.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
Im also looking into taking tbol... anyone?

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Im also looking into taking tbol... anyone?
T Bol @ 50-60mg ED for 6-8 weeks would be a great choice for dry lean gains without much water retention.

Most will tell you to run Test with it, but I honestly feel it's one of the only orals you can run sucessfully without it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A cut needs to be at least 8 weeks IMO. You need to take a while to get the fat off while retaining muscle. Maybe if you have good genetics or a fast metabolism you can get away with less time, but generally I think 8 weeks is a minimum for a cut cycle.

With that in mind, it's very hard to do a cut cycle with orals... Which is why I think pulsing is a good option. But oral tren isn't the kind of **** you can run very long and so it is NOT SUITED to what you want.

If you can get real AAS, then just run test prop for 8 weeks and tren ace for the first 6 weeks, do a keto diet and jack up your cardio. If you don't lose weight then there's something wrong with your body!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oral tren has better oral availability than test, but it is nothing compared to injecting it.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I used oral tren and t-bol at the same time. About 1 year ago only 4 weeks though, I loved it! I just ordered more going to try 6 weeks.

I gained muscle & lost fat at the same time. It was great no sides for me but others report sides. I used it at 1-2 mg ed & t-bol @ 100mg ed although I dont think the t-bol had time to kick in.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
I used oral tren and t-bol at the same time. About 1 year ago only 4 weeks though, I loved it! I just ordered more going to try 6 weeks.

I gained muscle & lost fat at the same time. It was great no sides for me but others report sides. I used it at 1-2 mg ed & t-bol @ 100mg ed although I dont think the t-bol had time to kick in.
Yea Tbol i hear take a little while to kick in. Im glad to hear that you didnt get any sides considering everyone else does. how was the shut down, i hear tren is really bad in that aspect.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Yea Tbol i hear take a little while to kick in. Im glad to hear that you didnt get any sides considering everyone else does. how was the shut down, i hear tren is really bad in that aspect.

To be honest I really didnt get shutdown or didnt notice. sd shut me down alot worse. But everyone is different. I swear by oral tren got my cousin to try it and he had good results too. Just becareful with your dosing start
off low.

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
To be honest I really didnt get shutdown or didnt notice. sd shut me down alot worse. But everyone is different. I swear by oral tren got my cousin to try it and he had good results too. Just becareful with your dosing start
off low.
How long did it take to kick in? Im looking for a good kick stater to my test cycle.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
tren is terrible for shut down. make sure you have HCG or your will hate your life.

i also think oral tren is a bad idea. just get injectable.