SD/ EQ-Plex Pulse

DocT

Awards
I'm looking into this. I was seriously considering a SD/X-Mass stack, but I'm liking the EQ-Plex more because it looks a little less shut-downish and progestins are scary. Since I can't find a trustworthy source for SERMS, I'm looking to pulse and gain slow, manageable gains over a period of time. Any interest or ideas for dosing of the EQPlex in this pulse?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do not pulse EQ Plex. As i'm sure you know it's a bold precursor, needs to be dosed around 800mg a day for at least 6 weeks. It takes like 3 weeks to kick in. Those concentrations will never be achieved in a pulse, the half life of the compound is just way way to long to make pulsing a viable option for it. You would have to dose outrageously high each day (I mean a couple grams a day).

When I read your title I thought you meant a SD Pulse over an EQ-Plex base. Which could work, you run the bold at 800mg for 8 weeks and pulse the SD 3x a week.

DocT

Awards
Having been schooled by Unreal, I thought I could run a cycle of 1,4AD while pulsing SD. However, one reason I'm not running a straight cycle is the necessity for a SERM.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do research chem sites not ship to Iraq?

DocT

Awards
I'm back from the 'Box. Does that stuff need refridgeration? I gotta keep it low key...

DocT

Awards
Forget I asked that, I can find out myself-I'm not gonna ask everyone else to find something out that I can do.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A serm? no they don't need to be refrigerated. I've got liquid nolva and liquid clomid, they're just oral solutions... easy to obtain, cheap, effective.

edit: too late ;p