DYMETHAZINE by i force nutrition

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey guys has anyone run this its been around for awhile but i havent tried it yet i am very curious to run it.... i believe its simaler to superdrol or is superdrol ???? has anyone used it whats the sides ????

im also looking at stacking this with their new product protodrol when its out. Any comments for users who know about this compound or have run dymethazine i would love to hear from you.

henryhavoc

Awards
There's a lot of hype about it, since iForce is claiming it to be superdrol without the toxicity.

Nobody has logged it yet though, I don't think.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
id just run sd. cheap too, about half the price and you know what youre getting; a potent active aas

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
personally i did alot!! better with Epistane than i did with Dyme.. waste of money i think

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
personally i did alot!! better with Epistane than i did with Dyme.. waste of money i think
hmm thanks for your reply how long did you run dymethazine did you gain anything ??? have you run superdrol before.. ?

As fir no 1 logging dymethanzine yet i am surprised as it looked good must just be alot of hype.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
hmm thanks for your reply how long did you run dymethazine did you gain anything ??? have you run superdrol before.. ?

As fir no 1 logging dymethanzine yet i am surprised as it looked good must just be alot of hype.
never ran superdrol so if it was anything like that i would guess i WOULD'VE gotten HUGE gains since i gained 20 from my epi cycle. I gained about 9 on cycle of dymethazine, but it seemed to be just a bunch of water, the strength gains were ****, and i lost alot of the 9 after post cycle. so i gained probably 4 pounds of muscle off that ridiculously high priced crap haha. It was a basic 4 week cycle. got up to 45 mg.

henryhavoc

Awards
Just run mdrol! It's less than 30 bucks a bottle and you can squeeze two cycles out of a bottle.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
yeah thanks for all the info guys i guess this stuff is not work it.

Bohica49

Awards
I ran a cycle of this and gained 14 pounds with little to no side effects. But not everyone reacts in the same way. Just my two cents

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've an dymethazine when it first came out last year.

i put most of my feed back in the dymeth thread at bb.com.

to sum it up.

gained about 8-10lbs.

decent strength gains.

high spike in blood pressure.

head aches.

extremely sick pct, bronchial infection.

lost gains.

I used reversitol (at the rec. of iforce) for pct. a first an last.

dimethazine is a very powerful steroid that is not side free as they claim.

possibly if one is prepared for the sides, they can be negated. I would recomend running test or some form (dermacrine l.v.) along side dimeth, in order to keep your immune system up.

all in all, I felt like dimethazine is a more harsh steroid than superdrol.

plain sd for the win.