Deca Test Cycle

killertriceps

Awards
Ok so i started my deca/test cycle, question when i stick the needle in my leg (I always shoot quads) it hurts and feels really tight when i pull the needle out, but when i put it in it went in smooth but had a burning feeling while it was in their and when i pulled it out it stung a bit. And idk if its deca but it was really hard to push into me.

Is that scar tissue? Or is deca just a hard oil to push? I was using a 23g needle but the test is much easier to push through.

Im worried about absorption i hope the compounds were absorbed through my body... :\

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
some oils are thicker than others. on tightness you may be tensing your muscle without realizing it... most of the time i'm relaxed but there are times when i pull out and realize i was tensed during the process. just focus on relaxing your muscle.

killertriceps

Awards
yeah but if it was scar tissue did it still get absorbed just as good or should i shoot again?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
word and i would think almost anyhting would get pushed through a 23g needle.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
ya i use 25g for everthing but glutes and it takes at least a couple minutes to get everthing through it but it's all good

killertriceps

Awards
yeah but im just saying i hope even if it was scar tissue, if its still gonna work.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Don't inject in the same spot so much, try glutes it's the least painful and largest muscle to hit with the least amount of nerves and veins to hit. As for the scar tissue, it can take two months to heal that spot (or so I've Heard). Just go glutes dude, with practice it isn't that hard to reach around back there and stick yourself.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Don't inject in the same spot so much, try glutes it's the least painful and largest muscle to hit with the least amount of nerves and veins to hit. As for the scar tissue, it can take two months to heal that spot (or so I've Heard). Just go glutes dude, with practice it isn't that hard to reach around back there and stick yourself.
that's where i started. as a matter of fact i just did quads for the first time today. to the op, was the injection in the muscle? yes, ok. stop worrying.