All out cycle

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run a cycle in October. Just finishing PCT from a 4 week cycle of S drol and a 5 week phera run. I dosed the S drol at 20/30/30/30. I did the phera at 30/30/40/40/40. Most people will say it was a bit extreme but I didn't have one negative side effect. My blood pressure hit 127 on the last week but came right back down. I have also ran a few h drol cycles always 75mg on up for up to six weeks. I want to take 2 months off due to the last cycle.

My goal is lean/cut up. Every time I do a cycle I get bigger but the definition isn't there like I would like. I always eat more on cycle but I gain to much fat. I was thinking that the H drol and Epi together would help and this time I'm cutting down the carbs.

The is my new planned cycle and will take suggestions.
H Drol: 75/75/100/100/100/100
Epi: 0/0/30/40/40/40/40
Phera: 30/40/40/0/0/0/0

Deciding between S drol or Phera.
S drol : 30/30/30 first 3 weeks or
Phera: 30/40/40/40

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I would never put superdrol at the beginning of a cycle. Reason being you will be severely shut down in all probability so the rest of your cycle is going to suck. If you're dead set on running three methyls at high doses, I would throw the superdrol in for the last three weeks when gains have slowed down. I wouldn't recommend it, but that's what I would do.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
just run epi for 6 weeks at 20/30/30/40/40/40. with a good diet and some cardio that will work amazingly. stacking all these orals is retarded. it'd be much safer to run oils, legality though is the issue of course.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I would never put superdrol at the beginning of a cycle. Reason being you will be severely shut down in all probability so the rest of your cycle is going to suck. If you're dead set on running three methyls at high doses, I would throw the superdrol in for the last three weeks when gains have slowed down. I wouldn't recommend it, but that's what I would do.
I was under the same impression til unrealmachine brought up an interesting point. If you are one that makes major weight gains in 3 weeks with sd putting it at the front of the cycle could help keep this gains by giving your body time to adapt to the sudden increase. We had discussed a tren sd run like so:
sd 10/2020/0/0/0
tren 90/90/90/120/120/120

yes the gains will slow some after the first 3 wks but they should be steady at 120mg of tren and should help keep the weight during and after pct. Plus this combo should be deadly for strength gains.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I view Superdrol in the beginning of a cycle as a jumpstart the same way Dbol jumpstarts a test cycle.

Also I feel the shutdown from Superdrol isn't as bad as everyone says. Since it doesn't aromatize, it isn't supposed to (theoretically) be all that bad either. I'm not saying the shutdown is very light, but i don't get lethargy or libido problems.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I don't get why everyone is so worried about being shutdown... I mean that's the point of PCT. I see why too many posts about "will this shut me down? or how shutdown will I be?" just have a solid pct everytime.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If u want to lean u try hdrol and epi or tren and hdrol.

Hdrol: 50/50/75/75/75/100
epi: 0/0/30/30/40/40

or

tren: 90/90/90/120/120/120

dosage varies depending on body response but u get the idea. I favor hdrol tren since only one methyl

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
If u want to lean u try hdrol and epi or tren and hdrol.

epi: 0/0/30/30/40/40

or

tren: 90/90/90/120/120/120

dosage varies depending on body response but u get the idea. I favor hdrol tren since only one methyl
or epi/tren, would be best for leaning out IMO

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
or epi/tren, would be best for leaning out IMO
Possibly I did epi and tren and put on 13lbs in 4 wks and was on a mild bulk diet. Ran epi and havoc recomp and leaned out like a champ got down to 5.5%bf without cardio. Weight stayed the same so I lost fat and put on lean lean muscle. Haven't used hdrol with tren but feel thus would be a great cutting/recomp cause u can run it longer that epi and hdrol. Plus only one methyl vs two.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My goal is lean/cut up. Every time I do a cycle I get bigger but the definition isn't there like I would like. I always eat more on cycle but I gain to much fat. I was thinking that the H drol and Epi together would help and this time I'm cutting down the carbs.
I think all you need is better dosing of food-a-bol and getting leaner wont be so bad. using a lot of anabolics on a sub-maintenance diet is a waste (using a small amount of anabolics isn't a waste tho) since you'll never make maximum muscle gains as you are lower on cals.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
The only reason I was thinking of starting the superdrol was to jumpstart the cycle. Just wanted to see what others thought on this idea. I haven't ever ran a Tren product yet. I will research into that.
I gain quick on the superdrol so it would make sense to have 1 or 2 other compounds to help keep the gains from the superdrol and build onto them in the remaining 3 to 4 weeks of the cycle.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If your trying to lean up you shouldn't be looking to add lbs during a cycle. Diet would be different along with the way you train.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
drop the hdrol and epi which will do the same thing and just harden you out and run the SD and phera. youll see some crazy gains off of that. screw epi and hdrol. weak sauce ph's lol. go big.

SD: 10/20/20
Phera:20/30/30/30/40/40

im going to be running almost this exact stack and i expect to put on 20 lbs.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
the sd will quick start the cycle and the phera for 6 weeks is going to solidify (sp? lol) the gains.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I agree with Travis and will give that cycle a run. I might not get anything from the h drol.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I would say they are weak... esp if u would have seem me after my combo recomp run... They helped me get shredded with strength gains.

If you are trying to lean down why use phera? That's geared more for bulking.

They may be weak on their own but often when u combine them u get a synergy effect... 1+1 doesn't equal 2...

I would swap the phera for tren if u want to go that route:
tren 90/90/90/120/120/120
sd 10/20/20/0/0/0
this combo would give u a leaner harder look... Also remember leaning and cutting is very diet depended

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
"My goal is lean/cut up. Every time I do a cycle I get bigger but the definition isn't there like I would like. I always eat more on cycle but I gain to much fat. I was thinking that the H drol and Epi together would help and this time I'm cutting down the carbs"

because ur stated goal phera is not a good choice... Also seriously look at ur diet might be why u are nit getting the results u desire.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
i assure you that the bulk look has nothing to do with the ph's. it has all to do with the diet. both sd and phera can be used for bulking or cutting. refine your diet and you will be able to get the lean look from the cycle i stated above. also, if water retention bothers you than go with some nolva or adex on cycle and it will reduce that.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
no doubt im running that cycle in september so i thought id share the wealth! that stack will blow anyone up!

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't use phera for a cutter. You can (theroetically) with diet and excercise, but I wouldn't. SD/tren or SD/Epi or even Epi/Tren would probably suffice. Travis is def right - make sure your diet is in check for your goals. I would favor Epi here for strength, dryness, and clean LBM, but thats just me.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
i assure you that the bulk look has nothing to do with the ph's. it has all to do with the diet. both sd and phera can be used for bulking or cutting. refine your diet and you will be able to get the lean look from the cycle i stated above. also, if water retention bothers you than go with some nolva or adex on cycle and it will reduce that.
yes but also the aas u use also influence your look.... If they didn't then contest prep cycles would be the same as bulking cycles, just diet would change... As we know this is not the case. Different aas will have a different effect on your appearance.

And who has used phera on a cut... Sd yes but doubt phera.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
i agree that certain ph's/aas will cause some wet gains such as water retention ect and that for pure cutting epi/tren would harden and lean out more. but sd and phera with a good diet SPECIALLY if taken with nolva or adex to keep the water retention down is not going to puff anyone out too bad. if youre looking for lean size id still go with phera/sd. epi and tren will harden you more but i dont think its going to give more than 4-6 lbs muscle.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
People forget that phera/DMT was the most prevalent steroid used by sprinters in the 70's/80's in Europe or somewhere. Clearly they wouldn't be holding any water or bloat, so that just proves that nearly any steroid can be used to bulk or cut depending on diet. I personally have run phera with tren and got shredded up while still gaining 10-12 lbs.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
^^agreed and back to the orginal point of ph/aas not being a miracle pill. results equal diet diet diet.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm bumping my phera up to 30mg soon and i'm taking pictures in about 11-12 days and I'll show everyone that you can use Phera on a cut/recomp and look hard and dense, not bloated.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Unreal knows what hes talking about. Anytime I read his posts and it backs what I say I take a breath of relief hahah.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I'm bumping my phera up to 30mg soon and i'm taking pictures in about 11-12 days and I'll show everyone that you can use Phera on a cut/recomp and look hard and dense, not bloated.
I'm looking forward to the pic. I'm about to do something similar and this will help me with my final decision.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
thats what SD is best for. jumpstarting cycles. id ALWAYS put it at the begining of a cycle.