So i ran the One

Soad

Soad

Awards
i wanted to logg it day by day for u guys but i ended up selling my pc
so basicly
i ran it 3 weeks ended up dropping the 4th i gained 15lbs, all lifts shot up
currently mid 3rd week of pct, and everything is back 2 normal lost about 4lbs so far, pct is 2nd gear and Clomid.

so i am very happy with the gains reps to AN
that is all.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so basicly
currently mid 3rd week of pct, and everything is back 2 normal lost about 4lbs so far, pct is 2nd gear and Clomid.

that is all.
Any sides??

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so basicly

that is all.
I mean wtf was the point of even posting this?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Why did you drop the 4th week if the gains were so stellar?

Odd post here bro'

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you mean retarded post? i either smell a shill or a fool. I feel cheated for having clicked this thread.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
hmm.. 15lbs in 3 weeks might have been too much :D

most ppl only dream about gaining that in 4 weeks.... something doesn't seem right here! :think:

henryhavoc

Awards
I didn't gain that much in three weeks on SD

=O

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
so basicly

that is all.
congrats if youre telling the truth. thats a lot of lbs

Soad

Soad

Awards
this was not my 1st cycle it was my 5th
the gains r real^^
i stopped it early cause i needed to be done pct by aug 10

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
this was not my 1st cycle it was my 5th
the gains r real^^
i stopped it early cause i needed to be done pct by aug 10
I have a bottle of The One in the other room for future use. I hope I could gain 15 lbs in 3 weeks, then another 5 in the 4th :) I would be quite happy.

muller

muller

Awards
all the one did for me was make my heart feel like it was gonna pop by day 3ish. quit after a week, but continued cycle with tren/methylsten stack instead and all things were good from that point on.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow such "hit or miss results" for both The One and Dymethazine...

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
Wow such "hit or miss results" for both The One and Dymethazine...
Exactly what I was thinking...I was almost going to start a thread with something like that as a title.

These two 'chemicals' seem to have not lived up to the hype in general. Why risk these two when you can just use trn / SD / phera, hell even 1,4AD at 1gr a day and KNOW its gonna work.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah it's weird, Epi is a new one and most people respond great to it, but it just doesn't provide mass or strength gains for me in any way, and I've seen more than a few other people who just plain old don't respond to it. I feel like a lot of the newer compounds are like that, real hit or miss results.

Phera Plex and Superdrol on the other hand, I don't think i've EVER heard of a Superdrol nonresponder, and I can't remember any PP nonresponders. The results are always good.

I haven't tried the 1,4ad, i would if i could find some well priced bulk powder. I hope nutra starts carrying it again. Man if i could get all these powders in bulk, i would make my own stacks with the proper ratios, be so damn easy.

Willybeme

Awards
also currently on the one, third week and and up 13lbs with little bodyfat reduction. It is also my first cycle ever.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's weird, Epi is a new one and most people respond great to it, but it just doesn't provide mass or strength gains for me in any way, and I've seen more than a few other people who just plain old don't respond to it. I feel like a lot of the newer compounds are like that, real hit or miss results.

Phera Plex and Superdrol on the other hand, I don't think i've EVER heard of a Superdrol nonresponder, and I can't remember any PP nonresponders. The results are always good.

I haven't tried the 1,4ad, i would if i could find some well priced bulk powder. I hope nutra starts carrying it again. Man if i could get all these powders in bulk, i would make my own stacks with the proper ratios, be so damn easy.
Very true. I have tons of people that would be willing to buy 30 days worth of whatever if I could get my hands on bulk powders of each.....doubt i'd actually sell it though.