Upcoming Cutter/Recomp Cycle...

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Okay I have not done any gear or even worked out for quite some time due to some medical issues (non aas related). I am looking to do a cycle and jumpstart my way back in to the brotherhood of swole. I need to loose about 50 lbs of fat and dont need to gain any muscle, just maintain. Right now I am 6'5 @ 290lbs. I have been mountain biking for the past month but haven't really cleaned up my diet so I have only lost around 10 lbs. Here is my idea...

Test Enan @ 250 e3d for 60 days
Tren Ace @ 75mg ed for days 30-70
PCT starts Day 74

I think it is simple and clean and will certainly shed some fat. I have experience with both of these compounds before. Any opinions?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You want to use steroids before cleaning up your diet? that sounds pretty lazy.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
also adding in prima and masteron would help alot maybe like those three i mentioned above with some prima. or winni prima and masteron

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i recal correct arnold himself did primabolan and dianabol alot during cuttin were as sergio did deca and dianabol

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I am eating fairly clean, just not clean like a bb should be eating. I agree with you guys though, juice doesnt take the place of diet. I need to be at least 4 weeks in to a good routine and diet before I start any type of cycle.

Jay, there is no way that I could run tren for 12 weeks. I would never recover from that. I can't use tren over 6 weeks, ie 40 days. ;).

I will also use 500 iu of HCG every 3 days for the last 30 days of the cycle to help with nut size..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
also adding in prima and masteron would help alot maybe like those three i mentioned above with some prima. or winni prima and masteron
if i recal correct arnold himself did primabolan and dianabol alot during cuttin were as sergio did deca and dianabol
its PRIMO, not prima

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i would go to the doctor and get blood work done before running aas....if you are that overweight you may have some underlying health probs that you dont know about....if everything comes back clean then go for it i guess....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya my bad its primo loll i was referring to momre of tren-e. i woulndt run trenace i would hate to inject so often

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yup, arnold used primo, deca and dbol...to cut.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
oxandralone is said to be fantastic for shedding fat. honestly though I would clean up the diet and maybe just run a T3/clen cycle first to hit a lower bf%. You could also throw in the anavar to maintain ur muscle mass.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what do u guys think of a dbol-6weeks winstrol 6-weeks cut? keeping dbol around 20-30 should avoid gyno and massive waterbloat, while winni its self would help lower the bloat? and also cut. dbol would help with size maintaince even increase size. and in case of gyno just use nolva 10mg ed. what do u guys think, i might do this?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that sounds good as long as you've got injectable winny. I'd rather not stack two orals for 6 weeks.

The bloat at 20-30mg of Dbol shouldn't be much at all unless you are prone to it. Coupled with winstrol you should be looking big & hard and be able to increase strength while leaning out. Just add lots of cardio.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just read that takin winstrol without any test causes sexual disfunction? will i still be able to recover perfectly if i use nolva and clomid

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and winstrol would also help to keep the bloat down correct, it being a dry cutting compund and all

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It can cause sexual disfunction. It depends on the individual. Remember some people can run Deca and Tren as standalones with a normal libido. On some people Tren alone raises libido (a few freaks i've read about). So there's no way to know until you try.

I haven't used winny, it should keep the bloat down... It should remove subcutaneous water I believe.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats what i was thinkin as well.

im starting clen soon but later on i will use a cycle to solidify my gains.

im looking at

epi/halo (the classic)
dbol/winstrol
dbol/epi
tren/SD

one of them i want to use. dbol/winstrol would be great especially since dbol is cheap!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
takin low dose epi with dbol , wouldnt that also keep some of the gains down???? water wise and the estro sides?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i dunno, epi didn't seem to have any anti-estrogenic effects on me that I could tell. No "drying." No "leaning." No strength or weight either. **** it man, i'm just biased against Epi... I have to give advice based on what everyone else says about the stuff.

Honestly i'm doing a recomp right now and the point of stacking your anabolics during a recomp or cut is to allow yourself to do lots and lots of cardio and add in weightloss supps without losing muscle. Right now i'm stacking anabolics and the point was so that I could run T3 throughout.

I've tried throwing clen into my cycle and it'll give me headaches. I don't like throwing it in on cycle. T3 on the other hand, no side effects at all. If you really want to cut up, stack your anabolics and work up some T3 and start doing cardio everyday at least. If you can handle clen on cycle then go for it.

What i'm trying to say is the cardio and weightloss chems are more important than the anabolics you pick.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh yah i know ill go with clen 1st though, im doing right now 35min 1x once i add clen then i will go 35min 2x a day. when i drop clen and use cycle i just want somethign to keep me anabolic and build muscle while i drop more bf and solidify my gains. so u think dbol/win is good? i am tempted as **** to do it

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
or epi and haloe last time i had great results with this i belive tren is more for mass on my body

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
oh yah i know ill go with clen 1st though, im doing right now 35min 1x once i add clen then i will go 35min 2x a day. when i drop clen and use cycle i just want somethign to keep me anabolic and build muscle while i drop more bf and solidify my gains. so u think dbol/win is good? i am tempted as **** to do it
seriously for a cut..i would do the clen/t3 and some test and/or var. dbol holds alot of water and i would use win in another cycle once u get ur bodyfat lower.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IMO im too young to mess around with t3
im using clen now (in 3 days) to cut my bf to like 8% then i will jump on dbol/winni to lower to like 7% and gain some mass back. i know dbol adds weight but i belive winie will take care of the water weight. i plan to also use dbol at a light dose 20-30mg and have nolva on side in case of gyno.
i dont want to use var to expensive for the dosage i would need.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
seriously for a cut..i would do the clen/t3 and some test and/or var. dbol holds alot of water and i would use win in another cycle once u get ur bodyfat lower.
this is what I said like halfway up the page. If you don't want to use T3 you CAN use T4. Most of your endogenous T3 comes from T4 anyways. I read somewhere using T4 is a little less harsh on thyroid shutdown and sides.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i BB told me t4 is more natrual and unlike t3 , t4 is easier to get off and it wont shut ur thyroid down