my thoughts on m1t

easternwind

Awards
Hope this post will help someone with questions. Some background info first:
I'm 27, 5'10 180 (start of cycle). Worked out the past 4 years, consistently for 2. 2 Other PH cycles before this one. SuperONE+, which gave me unbearable itchy skin(transdermal) and Ergopharms 1-AD, which brought me from 165 - 180. I did a 3 week 20mg - 30mg - 20mg per week, respectively. Again, 180 start I ended today at 189. Strenght increases were there, but I was dissappointed, after reading so many enthusiastic remarks about crazy strength gains. I also expected more weight gain, but only gained 9, probably keeping 5-6, after PCT. Today will be my first day of PCT. The pumps were good, and I had minimal sides. Lethargy was minimal, and sexdrive came to a halt the third week(this past week). If i were to do this cycle, compared to my 1-AD cycle, I'd have done the 1-AD, instead. Any questions, I'll be glad to answer.

BTW, I've gained some fat, cuz I was trying to bulk this cycle, and I'm not as bloated as I was with my 1-AD cycle.

easternwind.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Not another "my thoughts" thread, let alone on the already played out M1T topic. This board isnt an episode of SNL and these threads arent skits of Deep Thoughts.

So you had WHAT YOU CONSIDER a bad cycle. Learn from it. Dont assume that you did everything right therefore the compound in question is not up to standards. To many people are jumping on the bandwagon expecting way to much without putting forth enough effort. M1T is an excellant compound, by far better then 1AD and it surpasses many AAS on the market as well. Dont question the compound, question your effort. Look back at your nutritional intake and reexamine what could have been better about it. Look at your exercise routine and see where you went wrong, make an effort to fix it so that next time is better. Perhaps you didnt get enough sleep, Perhaps stacking would have yielded better results. You get my point. 9 times out of 10 the consumer goes into the cycle expecting dramatic results yet really has no clue on everything involved to reach and maintain "achievable" gains.

db

If only everyone knew how hard 10lb of lean gain was to achieve 10 years ago, thered be alot less crying going on.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Hope this post will help someone with questions. Some background info first:
I'm 27, 5'10 180 (start of cycle). Worked out the past 4 years, consistently for 2. 2 Other PH cycles before this one. SuperONE+, which gave me unbearable itchy skin(transdermal) and Ergopharms 1-AD, which brought me from 165 - 180. I did a 3 week 20mg - 30mg - 20mg per week, respectively. Again, 180 start I ended today at 189. Strenght increases were there, but I was dissappointed, after reading so many enthusiastic remarks about crazy strength gains. I also expected more weight gain, but only gained 9, probably keeping 5-6, after PCT. Today will be my first day of PCT. The pumps were good, and I had minimal sides. Lethargy was minimal, and sexdrive came to a halt the third week(this past week). If i were to do this cycle, compared to my 1-AD cycle, I'd have done the 1-AD, instead. Any questions, I'll be glad to answer.

BTW, I've gained some fat, cuz I was trying to bulk this cycle, and I'm not as bloated as I was with my 1-AD cycle.

easternwind.

I had better results with 1AD also. I think the appetite supression from M1T prevents some from gaining more weight.

db682

Awards
  • Established
I had better results with 1AD also. I think the appetite supression from M1T prevents some from gaining more weight.
If you cant fight through App. Supp. then you got alot coming. I eat between 6 and 8 times aday. I dont do it cause Im hungry. I do it cause Im 6'1" 250 and if I dont then weight melts off. Getting big is not cheap, but Staying big is even more expensive. You eat till your gonna puke sometimes, then you burp (or fart) and eat somemore. Lifting weights and taking PH's or AAS's are only the beginning, there the easy parts.

db

Learn, Lift and Love it. Without dedication and these three things your only setting yourself up for failure. All true bodybuilders have all these qualities and never stop building on them.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
If you cant fight through App. Supp. then you got alot coming. I eat between 6 and 8 times aday. I dont do it cause Im hungry. I do it cause Im 6'1" 250 and if I dont then weight melts off. Getting big is not cheap, but Staying big is even more expensive. You eat till your gonna puke sometimes, then you burp (or fart) and eat somemore. Lifting weights and taking PH's or AAS's are only the beginning, there the easy parts.

db

Learn, Lift and Love it. Without dedication and these three things your only setting yourself up for failure. All true bodybuilders have all these qualities and never stop building on them.

I hear you man Im 6ft 1 266 and the weight poors off me If I do not eat tons. And trying to gain weight. Forget about it. I have to take in at least 5k cals a day and 500 grams of protein.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I hear you man Im 6ft 1 266 and the weight poors off me If I do not eat tons. And trying to gain weight. Forget about it. I have to take in at least 5k cals a day and 500 grams of protein.
LOL I think DB was on another one of his tears and didn't realize he was talking to a big mutha. As usual though you managed to respond with a cool head. DB doesn't mean any harm he is just a hard ass. ;)

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
LOL I think DB was on another one of his tears and didn't realize he was talking to a big mutha. As usual though you managed to respond with a cool head. DB doesn't mean any harm he is just a hard ass. ;)

Ya I am familiar with him. I did not take his post personal

On a side note by the way...I puked 3 times while on my M1T cycle. I tried to force down those homemade weight gainers. Pissed me off I hate wasting protein :D

db682

Awards
  • Established
God everyone thinks im a hardass. What did I ever do to deserve that title? ;)

As most of you already know I have 2 sides, the comedian and the realist. I just prefer to get straight to the point when im serious about something. I hate when people try and blow smoke up my ass and waste my time by not being direct and upfront. As many of you already know life is to short to be wasteing time on bullshit and its kinda disrepectful to treat people like there abunch of idiots by having to pretend there still children. Were all adults here. Im not worried about hurting anyones feeling or not being sensitive enough in my post. If your looking for sensitivity and kindness find a nice knitting forum. :)

What do you prefer, Funny db? or Realist db? Nevermind I dont care you bunch of pansies ;)

db

JerseyDevil

Awards
I think many have experienced better pure strength gains on 1-test, then M1T. I gained more strength on 1AD, and later 1-test, then on M1T. In my case however, I'm not sure if it was the difference in compounds, or the fact you generally gain better on your first couple of cycles.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
BINGO!!!!

Put some experience and other compounds under your belt and then try 1AD and see the results you get.

db
Do you contribute this to downregulation of the androgen receptor? What is your personal opinion on this?

manfreakca

Awards
Whats all this cryin about!!!**** if yha dont get **** out of M1T,go to d-bol or A bombs ****,then you can gurantee all sorts of weight gains and strength.If it dont work dont work.I tried M1T didnt like the results,(only if your cutting up)then i started to pop my d bols again,end of discussion!!!!

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the DB that is on his knees smiling like a doughnut. :D

easternwind

Awards
Not another "my thoughts" thread, let alone on the already played out M1T topic. This board isnt an episode of SNL and these threads arent skits of Deep Thoughts.

So you had WHAT YOU CONSIDER a bad cycle. Learn from it. Dont assume that you did everything right therefore the compound in question is not up to standards. To many people are jumping on the bandwagon expecting way to much without putting forth enough effort. M1T is an excellant compound, by far better then 1AD and it surpasses many AAS on the market as well. Dont question the compound, question your effort. Look back at your nutritional intake and reexamine what could have been better about it. Look at your exercise routine and see where you went wrong, make an effort to fix it so that next time is better. Perhaps you didnt get enough sleep, Perhaps stacking would have yielded better results. You get my point. 9 times out of 10 the consumer goes into the cycle expecting dramatic results yet really has no clue on everything involved to reach and maintain "achievable" gains.

db

If only everyone knew how hard 10lb of lean gain was to achieve 10 years ago, thered be alot less crying going on.
I never assumed anything and I never said I had a bad cycle. Learn to read what people post before, letting you're mouth run. I was just letting others know of my experiences with different compounds. I'm sure new poeple joining this forum would appreciate all the feedback from others that've tried different things. Knowledge is power ..

db682

Awards
  • Established
I never assumed anything and I never said I had a bad cycle. Learn to read what people post before, letting you're mouth run. I was just letting others know of my experiences with different compounds. I'm sure new poeple joining this forum would appreciate all the feedback from others that've tried different things. Knowledge is power ..
Cry me a river junior! When you make a post that gives me good enough reason to think you have the slightest clue behind how these compounds work and what is actually involved in a proper cycle then Ill bite my tongue and shut my trap. Till then you have only proven to be another bb.com graduate who thinks 2 months on that garbage board has made you an experienced individual.
Who gives a flyin **** how your cycle was and what you thought about it. This board is based on the chemistry, biology and pharmacology behind the substances at question. Not your thoughts!! I take science over opinion anyday tough guy. I dont frequent this board on a daily basis because I care what people thought of M1T. Actually, I as well as most of the other people that are long standing members to this board are far beyond sick of the endless M1T threads. There annoying and useless. I like facts, you give me facts and Ill be your best friend. Put some more scientific detail to your post (something like routine, nutrition, and stats) and then maybe ill be a little more caring to your sensitive emotions. (But ill still be a fucking dick!!) If I wanted bullshit Id visit the forums at Bodybuilding.com. Keep that in mind in your next post. You finished your post with an excellant saying (be it far from original), "Knowledge is power!". Now Ill finish mine with an even better one, read Voltaire's qoute in my sig.Let that teach you a lesson. Let that show you that stupidity and ignorance cannot be hiden behind a famous saying or shielded behind somebody elses wisdom.

db

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
10 pounds is still a **** load of weight in 3 weeks, Im not as massive as most of you guys I tend to lean more towards the mens fitness model look but 10 lean pounds or even 5 lean pounds are more than I gain naturally in 6 months sans any external supps. I am 4 weeks into a 1g 4ad per day 30 mg m1/4 per day cycle and I am only up 15 pounds with a lot of that being water. Db's right the compound kicks ass. Eat more sleep more lift better do something different but the anabolicity of m1t is really not questionable.

easternwind

Awards
Cry me a river junior! When you make a post that gives me good enough reason to think you have the slightest clue behind how these compounds work and what is actually involved in a proper cycle then Ill bite my tongue and shut my trap. Till then you have only proven to be another bb.com graduate who thinks 2 months on that garbage board has made you an experienced individual.
Who gives a flyin **** how your cycle was and what you thought about it. This board is based on the chemistry, biology and pharmacology behind the substances at question. Not your thoughts!! I take science over opinion anyday tough guy. I dont frequent this board on a daily basis because I care what people thought of M1T. Actually, I as well as most of the other people that are long standing members to this board are far beyond sick of the endless M1T threads. There annoying and useless. I like facts, you give me facts and Ill be your best friend. Put some more scientific detail to your post (something like routine, nutrition, and stats) and then maybe ill be a little more caring to your sensitive emotions. (But ill still be a fucking dick!!) If I wanted bullshit Id visit the forums at Bodybuilding.com. Keep that in mind in your next post. You finished your post with an excellant saying (be it far from original), "Knowledge is power!". Now Ill finish mine with an even better one, read Voltaire's qoute in my sig.Let that teach you a lesson. Let that show you that stupidity and ignorance cannot be hiden behind a famous saying or shielded behind somebody elses wisdom.

db
ok. good.

cromwell

Awards
I think many have experienced better pure strength gains on 1-test, then M1T. I gained more strength on 1AD, and later 1-test, then on M1T. In my case however, I'm not sure if it was the difference in compounds, or the fact you generally gain better on your first couple of cycles.
Bingo! My first "cycle" several years was simply trans 4AD and the ol 1AD. Minor stomach upset from the 1ad but good clean gains..other things followed later but that was still one of the best ever for me....really liked biotests MAG 10 too. DB, I really agree with the 10 ibs ten years ago..I'm 40 and have been at this for 25 years (albiet not consistently}, remember some of the laughable **** that used to be around..colostrum:rofl: