Physical coming up ???? - AnabolicMinds.com

Physical coming up ????

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Physical coming up ????

Here is my question,I was suppose to have a physical yeaterday 02/09/04 knowing this I did my last M-1-T cycle December and stopped 1st of January.This way I figured my body would be back to normal before the physical.Do to a schedule problem they changed my appointment to March 26th 2004..I would like to do a 4 week cycle starting now of 20mg M-1-T stacked w/4-AD for 4 weeks..Then do my PCT using Clomid and nolva..

How will this effect my Physical when they take BP and blood work the cycle will end March 10th and the Physical will be March 26th but I will still be taking PCT....What do you guy's think

2. New Member

I did a 6-week cycle of just 600 MG 1,4 andro (Boldione) and I had blood work done the day it ended. HDL cholesterol was down to 12! LDL and triglycerides were very healthy though, ALT liver function (the one used most to assess liver infection) was 20 IU above the maximum recommended average, and AST liver function was double the maximum recommended average..but that was most likely cuz I lifted the previous night.

Of course doc was all ticked off about all this. I'd be curious to see what the M1T does to your blood work. How come it seems like 100 people say they'll post their blood work after an M1T cycle, yet I never see one post about it? lol
  3. Advanced Member

If your looking to get your bodies correct results and not the results of any left overs from the cycle and PCT then I would hold off on the cycle till after the appointment. There might be something important you need to know come physical time and the reminants from the cycle can throw off certain values. I personally would hold off but thats me.

db
    •   

4. New Member

I'm with DB on this one.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Thank's...Or I could move the Physical til sometime in April..They bumped me once now it's my turn...but thank's for the info...
  6. New Member

Don't know if you've decided to do this yet, but just to be safe I'd suggest either 800 MG milk thistle or 1000 MG NAC post cycle for atleast a few weeks just to be sure. Believe me, going in to get blood work re-done can be a real hassle and God forbid should it come back abnormal a second time...
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck
    Don't know if you've decided to do this yet, but just to be safe I'd suggest either 800 MG milk thistle or 1000 MG NAC post cycle for atleast a few weeks just to be sure. Believe me, going in to get blood work re-done can be a real hassle and God forbid should it come back abnormal a second time...

Thanx Chuck...Milk thistle i have 3 bottles plus ALA,Hrylaronic acid also...

Nice looking avatar.....
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN

Nice looking avatar.....
    Amanda says thank you
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

I agree with DB as well. Either accept probable skewed results or just wait it out. I guess it depends on how much you want baseline figures and so forth.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2004, 10:03 AM
  2. new pics coming up tonight...have a look
    By hamper19 in forum Pics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 11:33 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 10:00 AM