Havoc Cycle.Opinions please.

06banshee

Awards
Sup guys im new on here.Im starting my first cycle of RPN Havoc on monday and want you guys to look over what i plan on takin.im 5'11 at about 173 pounds and i have some loose skin from being 250pounds a couple years back in the lower stomach area but nothing extreme.Im going to be taking a 20/30/30/30.as soon as i wake up i will have one with my breakfast and protein shake and then another one after work around 4pm and then another one after the gym.Im planning on consuming about 3500 calories a day with 180g of protein a day.on cylce i plan on taking CEL cycle assist and as soon as im of cylce im going to take CEL PCT assist with Size on and No xplode or Superpump havent decided between the two.you guys think im on the right track to get to my goal of about a 10lb lean muscle gain?Im going to be eating VERY clean.egg whites,lean ground beef,chicken breasts,brown rice,wheat bread etc.i will also be doing lots of abs while on cycle to get my stomach in shape since i have loose skin.Ive been working out for some time and my body is not new to supplements btw.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Planning the PH dosage is the easy part. Hard part is proper PCT. You want to clearly state your pct and dosages so we can critique? Try to make it more legible.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say take 2 preworkout instead of 1 after the gym. You might want to up your protein intake. protein 180X4=720, fats 100X9=900, then carbs 470X4=1880. Im just assuming you are taking 100 grams of fat. No matter what your carbs would be pretty high. When on cycle you can use more protein than normal.
Good luck with your cycle. How old are u btw?

06banshee

Awards
thanks guys im 22 years old btw.im trying to eat all my protein with solid foods and the rest with a weight gainer thats also going to serve as a meal replacement.i gues i would take 2 with my meal before my workout then.i did plan on increasing my calorie/protein intake as soon as i was on my 4th week.using that pct that i mentioned what dosage should i take and is there anymore things i should take?i was also thinking of getting AI Cycle support during the cycle but my buddy said the taste was so bad he couldnt even chug it down without getting sick

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Run 30 all the way through. You can go 20 first day or 2 but get to 30 as quick as possible. Up your protein ALOT, I would probably double it.

And stay away from NO and stims. Your BP is going to be elevated and the stims are going to raise it even more. If you do, be certain to monitor your BP daily.

Get some Glucosamine and Chondroitin for your joints, epi can be pretty dry.

Eat big and Train hard my friend.

06banshee

Awards
ok so im going to up my protein to exactly 350g of protein.im going to have to rewrite my diet and add a low carb protein shake maybee something like Elite whey protein.im going to use the weight gainer once a day as a meal during the day at work between lunch and dinner.time to sit back down and rewrite my diet!keep the advice coming its really helping me out alot

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fish oil is also good for for your joints. Epi is pretty dry and will wear on your joints plus the extra weight you will be putting up.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok so im going to up my protein to exactly 350g of protein.im going to have to rewrite my diet and add a low carb protein shake maybee something like Elite whey protein.im going to use the weight gainer once a day as a meal during the day at work between lunch and dinner.time to sit back down and rewrite my diet!keep the advice coming its really helping me out alot
Don't get too much protein from powder. Lots of meat. Chicken, turkey, fish, and i love beef... Cottage cheese at night! Stir fry with some olive oil and veggies, that way you use your meat to make veggies taste better ;)

As said you don't need NO products on cycle. Save NO & creatine for PCT. Fish oil & joint supps are an excellent idea.

06banshee

Awards
just ordered the rpn havoc with ai cycle support and cel pct assist.going to get some fish oil locally.cant wait to start ill be taking weekly pics to make a thread.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
just ordered the rpn havoc with ai cycle support and cel pct assist.going to get some fish oil locally.cant wait to start ill be taking weekly pics to make a thread.
Nice...good luck bud.

06banshee

Awards
thanks.any recomendations of when i should drink my cycle support?was going to do one before bed but dont know when to drink the other one dont want to drink it to close to when i take havoc.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
It's recommended to space it out 4 hours from your PH dosing.