18 year old 50 mg m1t

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. After i got home from school, i recieved my PH's in the mail.
    Just to put up some thanks to bb.com ( i ordered from Higher Power), and their speedy delivery. Always have been that way.
    Maybe if they(bb.com/higherpower) didn't make m1t so freaking cheap, then we wouldn't have to deal with this type of crap.

2. Quote Originally Posted by maggmaster
    Navy seals training requires you to be in excellent shape but any muscle mass you have will be aminly lost during the training. Seals come out beaten and broken with cortisol levels through the roof. What this guy really needs to do is start running 20 miles per day and swimming as much as he can and get the hell used to being colder than anything. My father helps train SF guys and Ive seen the way they look when they come out. This guys is in for a world of hurt if hes really going through BUDS
    Is SeALs school even open to all? I know SF changed their enrollment standards a few years ago. Hell, it's a pain in the ass to even get into Air Assault school unless you're stationed at Cambell or Drum. Besides, all that hardcore **** looks good on TV but you've got to be different, and I mean different, to go through with it, let alone graduate. And with a kid on the way, give me a break. He's going to be so homesick when he gets to Great Lakes or wherever they send him his attitude will change real quick. That's even if the let him on the plane after he goes to MEPS for the last physical and piss test after what he plans on doing to himself on ship day. And everyone is correct, you lose tons going through basic or boot. I came out one skinny SOB after basic and AIT. Calisthenics, crappy nutrition, and sleep deprivation and mass go together like rose scented toilet paper.

3. he isnt even in the freaking navy yet, he is ignorant as hell and thinks he is gonna be a seal cuz his recruiter told him he could be. recruiters got quotas to meet.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jxhopper
    did you change your name again??
    Rock Lee = Gaf Knee

Gaf, for some reason you were still "awaiting user confirmation" but posted here several times. Weird. In any case, both work fine now.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. I would like to know if x_muscle's story is true.

6. This guy gives BB'ing a bad name, and I don't doubt the validity of x_muscle's claim, but i don't think one cycle is what did it, probably years of abuse.

-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

7. FOR CHRIST SAKES someone ban this kid

Read this...

8. He tells a 15 year old to take 6oxo....

"6-oxo is not going to dramatically effect your test levels giving you steroid-like symptoms and side effects. It will just give you an edge over everyone else going through puberty."

9. After reading this guy's posts - he can only be a troll.

10. I don't think this link has been posted yet. It gets worse. This kid can't be for real!?!

11. Quote Originally Posted by bj mun
    what are his goals? to test the time it takes to get a donor liver? or how much hrt costs? or maybe how much an unplanned funeral costs these days?
    I just started TRT and it is not cheap even with insurance. It gets pretty daunting when you figure out your going to be doing it for the rest of your life...and I am only 30. This axehole is one of the biggest tools bb.com has had lately. Reminds me of YJ a bit.

12. ****ing crazy, this kid is in way over his head

13. FYI, he got banned...

Off to defend our country as a Navy SEAL

14. Thank god and may the Navy wipe there ass with him.

15. Be prepared guys if hes like any other troll he'll be here in 2 days under a differeny name

16. no matter what name he uses you cant miss that jackass.

17. hahaha db

18. ****e. I wish they didn't ban him.

This is the best entertainment I've had in weeks...

19. Side effects: increased appetite, decreased attention span
    Really? How could someone even tell?
    Yes, ive been getting some really out of this world side effects already.. where i feel like im about to lose my mind.
    See, guys....its not his fault he's a moron. It's the whopping 50mg of M1T crancking his poor think-box.

I really try not to call people names, but what a tool.

but one cycle of 50mg m1t will not damage my liver to a great extent.
    I have a huge interest (personally and financially) in the safety of M1T, but this reasoning is like saying, "Well, I do a gram of coke just this once. Nothing will happen because I'm not a habitual user...what the hell does acute mean?" What a tool.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ckbuddha
    he joined up 24 January of this year. To get a better idea of the guy, this is a response he wrote to a person asking about how to make a homebrew transdermal:

i wouldnt make a transdermal out of it. In alot of products, the powders wont be fine enough to pass through the skin.

But then again, it probably dissolves easily in isopropyl alcohol.

I would mix half alcohol and half water.

isopropyl myristrate, known as IPM, helps enhance delivery too.

with 4ad, this is one of the best orally active compounds out there because it actually uses the liver to activate it into testosterone. More than 15% of it turns into testosterone, so 700mg would make about 100mg of testosterone.

i'm not sure what he's trying to do, but to top it all off, he's going to have a baby with his girlfriend in the near future. i just don't get it...

We're too late! He's reproduced!

I see the light at the end of the PH tunnel coming very soon thanks to BB.com and this buffoon.

21. If he's going "all out", why doesn't he just go for real gear..

22. probably afraid of the needle, even though in the end it would save him a liver transplant

23. Quote Originally Posted by GeneTikz
    If he's going "all out", why doesn't he just go for real gear..
    the same reason he is using 6oxo and not nolva for pct.

24. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    We're too late! He's reproduced!

I see the light at the end of the PH tunnel coming very soon thanks to BB.com and this buffoon.
    Don't be too sure, I think he said he was trying, maybe after his ******* cycle he'd never be able to repro.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 18 year old on M-dien
    By Chub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 11:18 AM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 02:34 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 03:38 PM
  4. pslin/powerfull for a 18 year old
    By Myster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4