possible synergy

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
possibly synergy between anadrol and 19 nor?

im trying to scoot away from epi and adrol just due to fact they are both 5a reduced
i could do epi and the 19nor but if i do that im gunna have a little too much fun with dosing

PS still on test and cutting....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not too many people choose drol on their cut

I don't know why there would be any synergy. Just depends on how well those 2 work on you.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not too many people choose drol on their cut

I don't know why there would be any synergy. Just depends on how well those 2 work on you.
well doesnt really matter since most anabolics dont cut fat thats diet dependant and Anadrol seems to be lean the only thing is the effect on mineralcorticoid which is what has you retain water.

also 5a reduced hormones tend to lower e2 a little another reason why epi not a great choice with it.

possible synergy because both act fast and hit you hard in the strength department, and can REALLY help come refeed days ...

19 nor is also known to lean you out a little as well. and this way i can still use my AI

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah i see what you're saying. I have no idea about the anadrol, i hear it can bad bloat, lethargy and make you feel crappy which isn't ideal for a cut. Tren on the other hand is pretty nice for a cut. No steroid will lean me out, i have to do that all myself, but Tren did help greatly in the vascularity department. A few days after I started taking it, veins shot up in my abs that I hadn't seen before. Pretty damn cool.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i see what you're saying. I have no idea about the anadrol, i hear it can bad bloat, lethargy and make you feel crappy which isn't ideal for a cut. Tren on the other hand is pretty nice for a cut. No steroid will lean me out, i have to do that all myself, but Tren did help greatly in the vascularity department. A few days after I started taking it, veins shot up in my abs that I hadn't seen before. Pretty damn cool.
yea im finishing my last shot of tren e on sunday so im gunna start some orals i totally under estimated my body fat and cut time, good thing i have enough test to run me thru, and ill stop my hcg when 1 week after last tren shot and then if libido goes down ill add it back in again.

either way just trying to get it done. didnt wanna diet this long but gotta do what ya gotta do.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know i'm dieting too right now, training 2x a day everyday (well 4x weights a week, giving me 10 slots for some form of cardio), constantly starving, under 3K calories, on T3, weight is staying constant, lol. Strength is increasing thanks to the steroids i'm stacking but my last bit of bodyfat isn't budging. I'm getting pissed off.

Hey crazy how's the Tren enanthate? It's supposed to be the best for the full body transformation, so how did it go? What's your bodyfat at now and what are you cutting to?

I am sitting around 210 and i figure 8% but it's a guess. I dont want my weight to get any lower, actually i didn't want it to get under 215, but even with T3 this bodyfat is being so ****ing stubborn... My genetics suck for fatloss, I was never under 15% before i did bodybuilding and ran a cut.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know i'm dieting too right now, training 2x a day everyday (well 4x weights a week, giving me 10 slots for some form of cardio), constantly starving, under 3K calories, on T3, weight is staying constant, lol. Strength is increasing thanks to the steroids i'm stacking but my last bit of bodyfat isn't budging. I'm getting pissed off.

Hey crazy how's the Tren enanthate? It's supposed to be the best for the full body transformation, so how did it go? What's your bodyfat at now and what are you cutting to?

I am sitting around 210 and i figure 8% but it's a guess. I dont want my weight to get any lower, actually i didn't want it to get under 215, but even with T3 this bodyfat is being so ****ing stubborn... My genetics suck for fatloss, I was never under 15% before i did bodybuilding and ran a cut.
body fat was definetly like 20 when started i may be 11 or so now i have pics but not ready to put em up went from 234ish to 195 or so the past 13 weeks. which tells you i had a lot to lose and it discusts me i let it get there,..

i like the enanthate a lot. to bad its gone after sunday :( ur body fat is way low though man.. my body type always had a soft ex fat kid look and even now still does. been keto for 10 of 13 weeks or soo. i wanna just be shredded lol, dont care really where the weight goes anymore i wanted to be under 10 at over 200 but again underestimated bodyfat so i underestimated cut time and thus ending body fat percent!!! im not running no t3 or thyroid stuff

clen vpx meltdown and a burner i made on custom capsule (very weak in stim departmant bc im on other burners)

i am stronger now then i have been which is good so muscle loss is not very apparent maybe a little in arms and legs. just regressed first time yest on shoulders.

i think i can get var gotta see the dosing on the pills he has and brand if thats the case ill get some var run with the 19nor and call it a day

most studies show 20-40mg on the var works well in the fat loss department, plus ill rin the nor at 90mg so itll be a fun ending to an EXTREMLY long ride! im happy its almost over though

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro if you have lost 39 pounds and gotten stronger that is a HUGE success in and of itself. I'm sure the pictures will look great.

So, var + 19-nor, looking for a "happy ending" hehe... Yea var is one of the only steroids that actually helps with actively burning fat so that's a great choice and like i said the 19-nor "tren" will be great.

Good luck finishing that one up man. I'm probably going to throw in some clen myself the last 2 weeks so I will be hitting this bodyfat with everything that I've got...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bro if you have lost 39 pounds and gotten stronger that is a HUGE success in and of itself. I'm sure the pictures will look great.

So, var + 19-nor, looking for a "happy ending" hehe... Yea var is one of the only steroids that actually helps with actively burning fat so that's a great choice and like i said the 19-nor "tren" will be great.

Good luck finishing that one up man. I'm probably going to throw in some clen myself the last 2 weeks so I will be hitting this bodyfat with everything that I've got...
i shoulda started cardio more often from the begnning that was my down fall, but life stressors and school for summer kinda beat the **** outta me,

yea im 195 im doin 185 on flat for 24 reps now, not sure how good that is but for me thats ****ing insane.

i hardly go over 225 on all lifts i wanna lift until im cant lift any more so hopefully thatll be till im on my death bed,

wanna keep injurys to a min my lower backs already ****ed i missed soo many workouts because of it on my cut which is why strength went down, i was stupid and just skipped instead of doin extntions curls and bodyweight stuff so again my fault, ill put up some pix **** it

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
may 19

july 15 (175g carb am then 2 hour gym session taken before PWO shake kept water to minimum to fill out)

july 19 (.5 gallon of water and a few meals and some sodium)

Attachments

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's huge improvement crazy, your belly has gone from a ring of fat to the nice pelvic v-shape that the womenz love, and your chest and traps look like they've actually gotten bigger. So i hope you have a good finisher on this one. What are you going to be doing next time, will you try to finish the job and get 8%, or bulk again, that's the question isn't it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's huge improvement crazy, your belly has gone from a ring of fat to the nice pelvic v-shape that the womenz love, and your chest and traps look like they've actually gotten bigger. So i hope you have a good finisher on this one. What are you going to be doing next time, will you try to finish the job and get 8%, or bulk again, that's the question isn't it.
ideally id like a contest rebound but that happend at around 4-5% im not prepared for that, or i am, just dont wanna diet the entire summer.

my chest and shoulders are my weakest areas!!! shoulders dont cap, and lower inner chest as u can see lacks a lot!

i may take another picture after carb up tomorrow! should be fun but as you can see got that doughboy look still.. i need that hard look

on carb up days i get ridiculous veins pretty nice, but i dont even know where my body fat stands wish i had a guestimate!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everyone is chasing that hard look, lol. I'll tell ya one thing, if you look close enough you'll never see it. You have to take a step back with some overhead lighting and that will bring everything out. But ou know what to do, that carb up will really help, gl with the pics man. I'll be looking out tomorrow.

I'm still chasing that "hard" look... And i've been at this (droppin weight) about 15 weeks now and I started from ~12%. I can get it, if i step back and get some lighting, i can get it nailed. But if i'm close up enough I can always see the bodyfat.

I'd be afraid of doing a contest rebound and hitting 4-5%, i'm having trouble dropping down from 8% and i'm doing a lot of work, i don't know how i'd get to 4-5% without sacrificing mass I don't wanna lose, the thought scares me. The recomp cycle is doing me really well man, i've made back all the strength I lost during my initial cutting so all my lifts (that I still do) are on par with when I was 235 at the end of my last bulk. I just did weighted dips with 125 pounds for 3 sets of 10 and not one rep troubled me. Anyway I'd highly recommend a recomp to you, a slow steady way to lose bodyfat.

Best thing is there's no mass gains to worry about, and the strength gains are pretty keepable because they've been slow but steady.

With your bodyfat it's hard to tell, you need different lighting and to take more pictures, use the timer and stand under a light, no flash. That's my best advice.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea recomp for me is gunna be my "maintenence" with a TKD diet using glycobol and pslin. and not stim based fat burners from bulk powders on NP

i wanna finish this ****ing cut strong maybe ill needa be 185 or so lol but hey is what it is, i maintained a decent amount of size with everything from how clothing fits but i know once i get the veins in my lower stomach ill be where i want!

ill try and maintain this look year round while gaining 1-2 pounds a month