New to the forums.

01GTDropTop

01GTDropTop

Awards
Hey guys/gals, I'm new to the forums, but when researching products; i have always looked under your reviews and posts.

I'm 26, 180, only thing I've touched was protien and creatine (now). I am looking to do a PH.
Now since this is my first cycle, what would be best for me? I want to bulk quick (obviously), but want to know all the facts before I do anything. I would LOVE to hear your suggestions.
I know this that is a vague question, and I do appreciate ALL feedback. Talk to me as if I were simple. Not saying I am, but AM new to PH. :D

Little background:
Used to weight 230 in highschool (mostly fat) lost all the weight over the course of 2 years from running and stength training. Now I am ready to bulk up. I work out at the gym 5 days a week for about 1.5-2 hours a night.

Again, thank you for your input.

Phil

henryhavoc

Awards
Hey guys/gals, I'm new to the forums, but when researching products; i have always looked under your reviews and posts.

I'm 26, 180, only thing I've touched was protien and creatine (now). I am looking to do a PH.
Now since this is my first cycle, what would be best for me? I want to bulk quick (obviously), but want to know all the facts before I do anything. I would LOVE to hear your suggestions.
I know this that is a vague question, and I do appreciate ALL feedback. Talk to me as if I were simple. Not saying I am, but AM new to PH. :D

Little background:
Used to weight 230 in highschool (mostly fat) lost all the weight over the course of 2 years from running and stength training. Now I am ready to bulk up. I work out at the gym 5 days a week for about 1.5-2 hours a night.

Again, thank you for your input.

Phil
Hey Phil,

Welcome to the forums my man!

PHs are great as long as your body is ready for them. If your diet is in check and you work out 5 days a week, you should be pretty much good to go!

There are three aspects of running a cycle - your support supplements, the PH itself, and your PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)

Support supplements, like milk thistle and others, help your body stay strong while it is given a PH. Because many oral PHs are methylated, they can take a toll on your liver. You take support supplements before and during a cycle.

PCT is a separate cycle that you run after you cycle a steroid. It basically jumpstarts your natural testosterone production and gets you back to normal, so your body doesn't shut down. PCT also blocks estrogen (depending on what you take), which will stop negative effects from occuring.

This leaves you with what PH to take. H-Drol is a favorite when it comes to new users, because it's very mild on your system and still gives you good gains. I would start with that. As you progress, you can try things like mdrol (a superdrol clone), phera, tren, etc - and also run stacks.

You can't just take a roid by itself though! When you get into a cycle, it's not just about taking a pill. It's how you eat, sleep, and train. You want to increase calorie consumption by a lot in order to feed your muscles and get you bigger.

Good luck my man and feel free to ask any questions!

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine Epistane would be a little better for a clean bulk than H-drol would be. And it's still mild on liver and lipid values. Phil, I'm planning my epi cycle right now. You can use my cycle setup as an idea if you want. I'll go over to the thread and bump it to the top so you know which it is. Whether you go with H-drol or Epi is your choice. Both are great compounds, but in general, I usually see better gains on Epi, assuming you know how to bulk cleanly.

01GTDropTop

01GTDropTop

Awards
Hey Phil,

Support supplements, like milk thistle and others, help your body stay strong while it is given a PH. Because many oral PHs are methylated, they can take a toll on your liver. You take support supplements before and during a cycle.
How long before should I take the Milk Thistle? My friend and I want to start a cycle in two weeks (when he finishes his PCT.)
He is going to take Omnevol, which upon research IS MUCH too advanced for me to take if this is my first time. My friend tries to persuade me to start with that, but I decline everytime.
I understand I need to drink up to 2 gallons of water a day while on cycle, correct? I drink a little over a gallon now, (not including what I drink at the gym.)
What kind of gains should I see? (another vague question, i know)
He is going to spot me on all workouts. 10-12 reps - Set 1: Heavy, Set 2: Heavier, Set :3Max, and then two sets of of the first set weight.

I do appreciate your help bud. This is one thing I want to know everything about. I have read some threads by people (not on this site per say) that they do not care about health hazards that come with these products. I am ALL about the overall health of my body. And will continue that thought process.

Phil

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
For any cycle, preload milk thistle, Hawthorn berry, and Celery seed exctract 2 weeks before you start your cycle. Also, You need to have your PCT set in place BEFORE you begin taking anything hormonal, so that in case anything goes wrong, you may move into PCT to combat the side(s) you are experiencing. Again I have it laid out in the thread in which I explain my cycle. Look there for ideas, and ask away.

01GTDropTop

01GTDropTop

Awards
By the way, I am currently using Asia Black 25 as a fat burner. I dont know if that has any significance or not.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
By the way, I am currently using Asia Black 25 as a fat burner. I dont know if that has any significance or not.
It's fine, but you may want to stop it if you are trying to bulk. You CAN run it while on cycle, but you need to make sure your blood pressure stays in check if you do.

01GTDropTop

01GTDropTop

Awards
I bought some Milk Thristle today and will pre-load on it for 2 weeks and during my cycle. On the fence on with PH to take. I have two weeks to narrow it down.

Since I am currently on creatine, can I jump straight to the PH as soon as I'm done with the tub?

If my questions are overwhelming, i apologize, but I rather get knowledge about this stuff from the people that actually USE this stuff and not rely on "reviews" on the advertising websites.

Again, thank you in advance.

Phil

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
IMO epi is not a mild PH. The sides can be pretty harsh for some people. I would actually look into EQ-Plex or Hdrol. With an emphasis on hdrol. It's mild and can be used for bulking, recomp, or a cut.

The best way to find out how to use a compound is read through some logs. Could be tedious, but you learn how to dose, what worked for certain people, what kind of diets were successful and learn from other people's mistakes.

Hope this helps...hit me up if you have questions bro.

01GTDropTop

01GTDropTop

Awards
I am currently preloading on Milk Thristle as advised.
I am also on Asia Black 25 (fat burner), Isopure, and Cell Tech creatine. Obviously I want more. (dont we all)

On the fence on what to take and a little nervous to tell you the truth. I dont want GYNO, as for I was big before and don't want that at ALL. :D Not looking for bloating. I think some of this comes with the territory, but just giving you ideas what I'm worried about.

What do you all think I should take for my first time to get awesome results.
I should stick with the milk thristle throughout the cycle as well, correct? Also the Isopure for protien. Drink over a gallon of water a day (not including water consumed at the gym)
What kind of PCT should I run. I believe it all depends on what I am taking.

Thank you for your help, will have some questions in the future, if you are able/willing to answer.

Phil

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
I would try hdrol. Pretty mild and great for a first cycle. I just got done running it and gained 12 lbs on a 6 week cycle and kept 10 lbs after my PCT. Also from your posts it looks like you need to do some research. We wont spoon feed you all the info. But a simple look around the site you can find many answers

01GTDropTop

01GTDropTop

Awards
I would try hdrol. Pretty mild and great for a first cycle. I just got done running it and gained 12 lbs on a 6 week cycle and kept 10 lbs after my PCT. Also from your posts it looks like you need to do some research. We wont spoon feed you all the info. But a simple look around the site you can find many answers

I appreciate your response. I will continue to do MORE research.
I did not mean to come off as requesting "spoon feeding", just was asking some questions. As we all were the first time we took anything new to our bodies.

Phil

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
How long are you planning to run the cycle and what is your dosage? There are many recommendations out there, but for first time HDROL look between 4-6 weeks. As for PCT there are multiple ones out there. Just click the Store tab above at the top of the page and type PCT into the search engine. A few will pop up. you can begin your research there and then when you find a product you like come back to the FORUM and type the name into the FORUM search engine to see what the guys think about it and what they used to stack with it.
As a side note, when you finish with the Cell-Tech... let that part of your life just fade away

01GTDropTop

01GTDropTop

Awards
As a side note, when you finish with the Cell-Tech... let that part of your life just fade away
HaHa, i know what you mean, that price tag is NUTS for what you "gain."

I have narrowed it down to Havoc or Hdrol. Contemplating Omnevol, because my friend is going to take it at the same time.

Preload- Milk thristle, Hawthorne berry

Cycle- 4 weeks
PH- ??
Milk Thristle, Hawthorne berry, taurine, fish oil, Isopure protien

PCT-
Nolvadex, DHEA, SERM and some form of creatine (not Cell Tech)

I think I'll do well for my first time.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established

I have narrowed it down to Havoc or Hdrol. Contemplating Omnevol, because my friend is going to take it at the same time.

Cycle- 4 weeks
PH- ??

PCT-

the Preload looks good. I would start it 10-14 days out.
For the 1st time go, IMO H-Drol would be best. For your weight on a 4 week cycle, perhaps a 2-2-3-3 would be nice for you. Just watch your body and the signs it sends. It will tell you whether or not you should go more or less. Keep running your preload throughout.

henryhavoc

Awards

Cycle- 4 weeks
PH- ??

PCT-

If you do decide with havoc, buy CEL's E-Stane. It's quality tested, is a lot cheaper, and it's the exact same compound as havoc.

Also, I did a little research on Omnevol, and it appears to be three methyls stacked together, which can be really rough on your system for a first time.

The protein is fine, and keep the creatine for your PCT.

Last but not least, I saw that you have a concern regarding gyno. Let me tell you that the chances of you getting gyno is VERY slim, and as long as your PCT is in check, you will not get it. You might get tender/puffy nipples during a cycle, but that will go away during PCT. If it does not, you still have plenty of time to get a seperate medication that will help before you develop gyno. I know it's scary to think about, but it's very easy to treat as long as you catch it.

Cheers!

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established

Cycle- 4 weeks
PH- ??

PCT-

Nolva is a SERM btw.

01GTDropTop

01GTDropTop

Awards
Well, I expect to be flamed on, but I already ordered my OmnEVOL. I will be starting it in two weeks, and I'll let you guys know how my progress goes.

henryhavoc

Awards
Well, I expect to be flamed on, but I already ordered my OmnEVOL. I will be starting it in two weeks, and I'll let you guys know how my progress goes.
Nobody is gonna flame you - it's your body. IMO, bad choice.

01GTDropTop

01GTDropTop

Awards
Nobody is gonna flame you - it's your body. IMO, bad choice.
I do appreciate your concern. We all make choices we have to live with. I'm not saying I am a ignorant a$$, but have been doing a lot of research and think this will hold me over for a while. I just needed a "little" boost, for which we all are in search of.

I will keep you updated, thanks again.

henryhavoc

Awards
No problem. Just remember that you're not going to get a little boost. You're going to be a monster and nothing less. You'll probably shred bodyfat and build a lot of muscle really quickly. Being that it's 3 methyls though, your going to experience major shutdown. You'll see what I mean later.

Log it! I want to see your results.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I am curious to see it too. I did a bit of research on OmnEVOL a while ago and the sides seem to be either excruciating, or almost non-existant. Be careful, have extra ancillaries on hand, and have more SERM then you need for PCT. I would sub the log if you ran one. Keep us posted.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
In future pretense, consider using Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support or CEL Cycle Assist when running ph/ps. You can not go wrong with either of these two choices.

Since you have already made your choice in picking up Omnevol, I only suggest you to pick up either Cycle Support or Cycle Assist. Also, you should really have a SERM on hand.

Best of luck.