i-Force Protodrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Protodrol

PROTODROL ? iFORCE Nutrition?s newest innovation in performance enhancing designer anabolics. Protodrol was specifically engineered to maximize myotrophic activity resulting in notable changes to one?s physique faster than ever before. Protodrol marks the beginning of a new era of size, strength, recovery and endurance. You will experience rapid increases in muscle fullness and vascularity, while simultaneously reducing body fat.
The hypertropic effects of Protodrol are extremely dry and lean because it cannot aromatize into estrogen. It has also been shown to have no progestenic activity. So with no exogenous estrogen of prolactin activity, concerns like gynecomastia, puffy, or bloated gains won't be a concern for even the most sensitive users! Plus, you see dramatic changes to energy levels, rate of fat loss, and a huge jump in libido!
Protodrol is extremely safe and is the only commercially available methylated compound that will not raise liver Bilirubin levels. Bilirubin, usually excreted in bile, is the pigment responsible for the ?yellowing? of Jaundice and other liver ailments. Although no methylated product can claim zero liver toxicity, Protodrol is the closest of any product on the market.
Protodrol is the ideal prohormone for someone who is ready to step up to the level of designer anabolics, and wants to do so without worrying about side effects such as liver damage, gynecomastia, bloating, or testicular atrophy. Stacking Protodrol with your next cycle will increase your gains in size and strength, without adding to any of the compound?s negative effects. Take your training and physique to the next level. Experience mind blowing pumps, intense weight gain, and massive strength gains in 4 weeks or less with Protodrol!

Protodrol's Nomenclature:
17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol

The quoted study below is in reference to Protodrol's unique characteristic. It will not raise liver Bilirubin levels, even at 20mg/kg of bodyweight, thats 1,800mg/day for a 200lbs man!
However, many who read this full study will note that this was performed on rabbits, not humans. As can be seen in "29" in this article, 200mg/day was given to humans, and no rise in Bilirubin levels were observed.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 833x384 and weights 51KB.

What are Bilirubin levels and why is it safer to keep them low?

Bilirubin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Bilirubin (formerly referred to as hematoidin) is the yellow breakdown product of normal heme catabolism. Heme is found in hemoglobin, a principal component of red blood cells. Bilirubin is excreted in bile, and its levels are elevated in certain diseases. It is responsible for the yellow color of bruises and the yellow discoloration in jaundice.

Quote:
Unconjugated hyperbilirubinaemia in a neonate can lead to accumulation of bilirubin in certain brain regions, a phenomenon known as kernicterus, with consequent irreversible damage to these areas manifesting as various neurological deficits, seizures, abnormal reflexes and eye movements. The neurotoxicity of neonatal hyperbilirubinemia manifests because the blood-brain barrier has yet to develop fully, and bilirubin can freely pass into the brain interstitium, whereas more developed individuals with increased bilirubin in the blood are protected. Aside from specific chronic medical conditions that may lead to hyperbilirubinaemia, neonates in general are at increased risk since they lack the intestinal bacteria that facilitate the breakdown and excretion of conjugated bilirubin in the feces (this is largely why the feces of a neonate are paler than those of an adult). Instead the conjugated bilirubin is converted back into the unconjugated form by the enzyme β-glucuronidase and a large proportion is reabsorbed through the enterohepatic circulation.

What can I expect from Protodrol?

Protodrol can be used for either cutting or extremely lean bulking cycles. Users can expect gains of 10-15lbs of pure LBM gains while using Protodrol to bulk, and can expect 5-10lbs of pure LBM gains while simultaneously losing 1-4% bodyfat while cutting. A large rise in libido as well as a STRONG "alpha-male" mentality can be felt while on Protodrol ensuring gains are not only in the gym, but in all aspects of your day...especially the bedroom! Big gains dont have to come with a low libido! Get the best of both worlds with Protodrol.

Who should use Protodrol?

Protodrol is meant to be used by male adults aged 21 and over. If you are under 21, this product is not for you.

Protodrol can be used when you have reached a major plateau, desire intense lean muscle gain, want to have the most successful cut of your life, or are looking to shatter every personal record you've ever set in the gym!

How do I run Protodrol?

Protodrol has 60 pills per box/bottle, dosed at 25mg/cap. This enables users to run a full 50mg/day for 30 days from only 1 box!

Running Protodrol on its own

Weeks 1-4(6): Protodrol @ 2/day - 1 pill every 12 hours, Testabolan V @ 4/day
Weeks 5-8: Reversitol @ 3/2/2/1, Testabolan V2 @ 4/day

Running Protodrol with a "base"

Weeks 1-4: Bold200 @ 600-800mg/day - 1-2 pill spaced evenly throughout the day, Protodrol @ 2day(both pills taken 45-60 minutes pre-wo), Testabolan V2 @ 4/day
Weeks 5-8: Bold200 @ 600-800mg/day, Testabolan V2 @ 4/day
Weeks 9-12: Reversitol @ 3/2/2/1, Testabolan V2 @ 4/day

YOU MUST RUN POST CYCLE THERAPY(REVERSITOL) AFTER USING PROTODROL. IT IS A POTENT DESIGNER ANABOLIC THAT IS CAPABLE OF SLOWING OR SHUTTING DOWN ONES NATURAL HORMONE PRODUCTION, SO PCT(POST CYCLE THERAPY) IS A 100% MUST. ONE CAN USE REVERSITOL AS SHOWN ABOVE, OR A SERM SUCH AS CLOMID OR NOLVADEX.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is it out yet? haven't seen it anywhere

Link24

Awards
  • Established
So this is Pretty Androgenic then? Since Methyltestosterone A/A is 94-130/115-150

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
U have it backwards for MT the anabolic/androgenic, so it would be 115-150/94-130 putting it's Q at ~1... And if PA is correct he says this compound is 1.8x anabolic and 1.0x androgenic, so we are looking at:
207-270/94-130 putting the Q at ~1.8

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I noticed a similarity to Pheraplex

Idk about their claims though... You can't say that it won't cause gyno in even the most senstive users, Havoc/Epi is supposed to cure gyno and still sometimes will cause it. You can't have a product that adds 15 pounds of muscle without the sides. You can't have the best of both worlds.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

Idk about their claims though... You can't say that it won't cause gyno in even the most senstive users, Havoc/Epi is supposed to cure gyno and still sometimes will cause it. You can't have a product that adds 15 pounds of muscle without the sides. You can't have the best of both worlds.
yeah, they said SD was not toxic too when it came out... and now we know wayyyyy better. interesting the similarity to phera

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
once again I did a small write up on this one too. supplementsciencenews.blogspot.com

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
once again I did a small write up on this one too. supplementsciencenews.blogspot.com
Nice write been yrs since organic for me so hard to remember the tech stuff. I agree this will be interesting, esp with the low toxicity claims.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
2-ene effect

So we could say that Phera = 2-ene-Protodrol

Anyone knows what is the effect of adding a 2-ene to a compound?
The 2-ene improve oral bioavailability, or rise the a:a ratio, or ... ??

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
I haven't seen anything that specifically addresses the 2-ene... But according some of the research I have read, an oxygenated 3 position is necessary for androgenic activity (not sure about anabolic) and the androgenicity of steroids lacking the 3 or 17 position oxygenation is dependent upon oxygenation within the body. This interested me because if you can produce an anabolic androgenic steroid lacking the 3-keto, then maybe androstenone or androstadienone which are completely legal pheromones, could be used as PH's. Although all the research I have read leads me to believe it is inactive as an androgen.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen anything that specifically addresses the 2-ene... But according some of the research I have read, an oxygenated 3 position is necessary for androgenic activity (not sure about anabolic) and the androgenicity of steroids lacking the 3 or 17 position oxygenation is dependent upon oxygenation within the body. This interested me because if you can produce an anabolic androgenic steroid lacking the 3-keto, then maybe androstenone or androstadienone which are completely legal pheromones, could be used as PH's. Although all the research I have read leads me to believe it is inactive as an androgen.
Yes, i've read the same about 3 position: lacking the 3-keto rise the q ratio of a compound (the same thing happens when you add a 1-ene to a compound)

Edit: I just found an interesting article by William Llewelyn about 2-ene:
Androst-2-ene Compounds: Overlooked

In many regards, Ayotte's public comments about DMT being ineffective underline just how little WADA knows about the drugs it's responsible for policing. Had Ayotte possessed a very thorough background in anabolic steroid chemistry, she would have been able to quickly identify the merit in one of these modifications in particular, the 2-ene products. The papers on these steroids are not all that difficult to find. For example, in 1964, a group of Czech researchers published experiments on a novel 2-ene derivative of testosterone, specifically ansrost-2-ene-17b-ol.[1] They reported that this steroid had a very protracted duration of activity and overall potency compared to its parent steroid. This new 2-ene produced a 50 percent stronger anabolic response than did regular testosterone, while at the same time possessed 55 percent less androgenic activity.

Other researchers put the numbers at 160%/60%[2] and 150%/50%.[3] Later, in 1967, one of the same researchers helped publish another paper attributing much of the increased activity and duration of effect of androst-2-ene to a marked resistance to metabolism.[4] The steroid is so potent because, among other things, it sticks around the body for a longer time than does regular testosterone. This modified 2-ene testosterone derivative was shaping up to be a very interesting steroid indeed, far from ineffective, as Ayotte suggested.

In 1966, experiments were also published on a 17-alpha methylated derivative of androst- 2-ene.[5] They demonstrated even more striking properties inherent in this new orally active anabolic steroid. The methyl-androst-2-ene turned out to be 12 times more anabolic than methyltestosterone, the most common standard of comparison for c-17-alpha alkylated oral steroids at the time. Its androgenic component was less than double that of methyltestosterone, giving this new anabolic an extremely high anabolic to androgenic ratio (more than six to one). That is a tremendous difference, both in potency and overall androgenicity.

To give you a little perspective, methandrostenolone (Dianabol), which is a popular known derivative of methyltestosterone, only tests out to be twice as anabolic as methyltestosterone. Oxandrolone (Anavar), one of the most potent commercial steroids known (on paper), comes in about three to six times more potent than methyltestosterone. When you go down the list, you quickly realize that methyl-androst-2-ene-17b-ol (on paper) is significantly more potent milligram for milligram than any commercially available prescription anabolic steroid. Had Ayotte missed the studies on androst-2-ene compounds completely?
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/146/116/

And Phera/DMT a:a ratio is 6.5, but protodrol a:a ratio is 1.8 so, in paper, wouldn't be phera safer than protodrol (at least in terms of androgenic sides)?

Anyway, all we know that the "a:a ratio" cannot mean anything in the real world, so we must wait for the first logs of protodrol to say how effective/safe it is.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. It does look nice on paper, but the real world results end up being the lens we view a PH by. That said, we'll all want to guinea pig it as soon as it's out, lol.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
Epithio (Havoc or Epistane) > 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Furazabol > 17a-methyl-5-alpha-androsta-2,3-furazan,17b-ol
winstrol > 17a-methyl-5alpha- androstano [3,2-c]pyrazol-17b-ol
Protodrol > 17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol

Definitely a hormone best suited for cutting it seems.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

It has to be taken with a grain of salt. As PA has stated, it is highly unlikely but it could happen. Also, we can't say that it is impossible to be without sides from this product, but only from what we've seen in the past it is unlikely that it will be side free. But, for the typical individual, it could be, this is what PA was referring to.

Superdrol was said to be side free, or low sides bu from the research that I did, I was always skeptical of it. This has me intrigued though. I haven't had an interest in really digging in and pulling info on a chemical such as this in 2 yrs.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Protodrol sides Vs Phera (2-ene) sides

It has to be taken with a grain of salt. As PA has stated, it is highly unlikely but it could happen. Also, we can't say that it is impossible to be without sides from this product, but only from what we've seen in the past it is unlikely that it will be side free. But, for the typical individual, it could be, this is what PA was referring to.

Superdrol was said to be side free, or low sides bu from the research that I did, I was always skeptical of it. This has me intrigued though. I haven't had an interest in really digging in and pulling info on a chemical such as this in 2 yrs.
Do you think Protodrol could be safer than phera?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who knows at this point. Phera is the best of the "designers" by FAR that i've ever used without question. The anabolic effects are simply awesome. I never noted any significant side effects with it either. If this could top phera, then i'd be impressed...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I can't say for sure...however, I ran phera and it was "good". I used to think it was perfect, but, when I think back, i really didn't gain very much from it in terms of strength on my big lifts. Oddly, my bench, bb curl, and hamstring curl went through the roof, plus military presses also. My squat/dead lift went up but I really do not think that 4 weeks is enough to get the best of the squat/dead lift routines.

That's why i rather have something I can run for 8 weeks, at least, to really get the best of the heavy routines. Honestly, when I was running DTHC/Prime, my squat % went up MORE than when I ran phera 3 years ago. Even when I ran igf2/blueup/rpm/yellowgold/activate, my dead lift blew through the roof, most weight I ever lifted while deading (also, the % was more, so it wasn't just that I was stronger; however, that could have been do to better technique as well as my learning curve shortening.

That being said, to answer the question, it's impossible to know for sure. i didn't have any side effects, not seriously, or long term issues with phera (we're talking original phera). No heart issues, or ventricle issues. I had several test ran after I came off of it at the 6 week mark. So, if this is "easier" on the body, then i can say that it's a definite winner. I'm just not to quick to dance with dht derivatives again.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Is it me or does this look similar to the ONE? I thought the compound that PA was talking about was something totally different?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
NVM, I was looking at the wrong nomenclature. This is missing the ketone

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it me or does this look similar to the ONE? I thought the compound that PA was talking about was something totally different?
Hmmmmm bump!

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
The 3 compounds are similar in structure:

UnrealMachine has posted Protrodrol and Phera structures:

And this is the structure of The ONE:

And this are the nomenclatures:

17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol (Protodrol - q ratio: 1.8)

17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine (The ONE - q ratio: 2.7)

17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol (Phera - q ratio: 6.5)

Protodrol seems to be closer (in structure and q ratio) to The One than to Phera

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

So how can Protofrol claim non-hepatotoxic profile!??!?!?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Simple - Because they're not regulated. They, as well as most supplement companies can say whatever they want, knowing they will not have to prove anything. They go on theory as opposed to facts. You can be their guinea pig if you wish...
Thanks

So how can Protofrol claim non-hepatotoxic profile!??!?!?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, good call. No doubt. SAD :(

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
Hey Guys,

I posted this in the IForce section when it first came to light. I'm not claiming to be a chemist but after alot of research after I first bought IDS Bulk Tabs this is my conclusion. This is the same compound. It should be a precursor to Stanolone, read the Stanolone profile and all the claims that Bulk Tabs and Protodrol have are the same. Stanolone is said to be like dbol without unwanted water gains. Sorry pressed for time or I would write the whole Stanolone profile along with Bulk Tabs

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I posted this in the IForce section when it first came to light. I'm not claiming to be a chemist but after alot of research after I first bought IDS Bulk Tabs this is my conclusion. This is the same compound. It should be a precursor to Stanolone, read the Stanolone profile and all the claims that Bulk Tabs and Protodrol have are the same. Stanolone is said to be like dbol without unwanted water gains. Sorry pressed for time or I would write the whole Stanolone profile along with Bulk Tabs
stanolone isnt that pretty much what was MMV2 by LG ??? if so i guess this is like another MMV2 ment as a cutting compound this protodrol doesnt seem very new or spectactular.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

stanolone isnt that pretty much what was MMV2 by LG ??? if so i guess this is like another MMV2 ment as a cutting compound this protodrol doesnt seem very new or spectactular.
Stanolone is DHT, and protodrol its not DHT.

DHT (Stanolone) is 5a-androst-17b-ol-3-one
Protodrol is: 17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol

There're 2 BIG differences: Protodrol is methylated and have not a 3-ketone.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Not real sure where you're headed on this one, but you have a few of your structures confused, someone. Not attacking, just pointing it out.

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
JBerto,

Thats why in the very first line I stated; "Don't claim to be a chemist". Thanks for clarifying that. Would it be safe to say Bulk Tabs is a precursor or close compound to Stanolone? None the less I guess the protodrol should be a pretty cool compound then. Have a good one guys...........

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Stanolone is DHT, and protodrol its not DHT.

DHT (Stanolone) is 5a-androst-17b-ol-3-one
Protodrol is: 17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol

There're 2 BIG differences: Protodrol is methylated and have not a 3-ketone.
ah cool thanks for clearing that 1 up for me bud !!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like methylated dht to me. but what do i know.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
looks like methylated dht to me. but what do i know.
Have you read the posts?

It have been explained often in this thread and others: Its methyl-DHT without 3-ketone (an important difference)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you read the posts?

It have been explained often in this thread and others: Its methyl-DHT without 3-ketone (an important difference)
I did, and saw it in the post above, as well as noticed it missing. im sure there is a difference. im just saying, though I dont know, it wouldn't be the first time a company has fiddled with the synonym of a compound before to make it look like something else. even on accident. idk, i'll have to wait till it comes out to make my final judgement.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

mmv2 is dhea

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Have you read the posts?

Hmm... Desoxymestanolone... sounds sexy! But not as sexy as DMD (DesoxyMethylDihydrotestosterone).

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
how to compare protodrol to other compounds...

halodrol - mg/mg protodrol is significantly stronger in terms of both size and strength.
protodrol will yield sides on par with halo(slim to none), yet also offer substantial liver safety over halodrol.

epi/havoc - mg/mg protodrol isabout the same strength, or slightly weaker, how
however at 50mg/day, gains should rival 40mg/day of epi(or beat it!)
sides from protodrol will be less pronounced as dry joints will not be an issue for protodrol.

tren(estra4,9/19-nor) - mg/mg far stronger than any tren clone. size gains will
far surpass any tren clone due to its potent anabolic activity(180% of methyl test!)
sides from protodrol will be far less as massive spikes in BP will not be seen like they
are with all tren clones. liver impact will be about on par IMO, however that is pure speculation for now.

pheraplex - mg/mg protodrol is just about on par with phera. 90% as strong at the least. the main diff between these 2 is the quality of gains. protodrol offers 0% chance for bloating which phera is famous for. as a result, bp issues should be less apparent. as u can see in the study posted, proto offers significantly reduced liver impact as the 3-ene(madol) and 2-ene(dmt) variations were shown to signifcant raise bilirubin levels.

the one - mg/mg protodrol is stronger than this compound, and offers a higher a:a ratio. gains in strength and hardening should be similar with protodrol offering more in the mass dept. as with all the other methyls listed, significantly less liver impact.

bold200 - mg/mg protodrol is worlds stronger than bold200 due to the
alkylation on the 17a carbon position. protodrol will induce strength and weight
gains far quicker than bold200, and less pills/day are required. hunger will not
increase on protodrol as it does with bold200. liver impact will be on par in terms
of bilirubin levels(i believe. do not quote me as i have not researched equi's
effect on bilirubin. BP issues will be of less concern than with bold200, as elevated
BP was not seen past normal limits with all testers, while bold200 can bring
massive BP spikes.

SOME GUY ASKED WHAT PROTODROL WAS LIKE COMPARED TO REAL AAS LIKE VAR AND THE REP REPLIED WITH

comparison to an illegal aas is tricky, however here is my best attempt.
var will induce slight weight gain, but offers great hardening...with a MASSIVE
price tag. protodrol will give bigger size gains, and offer compareable hardness
with a price tag of about 10% of var

Apprentley all users on this compound gained at least 8 pounds at most 14 pounds.

Well i got this all from body building.com the comparisons to other compounds is made by an iforce rep called VaughnTrue
1 thing i did notice was AN reps arguing with i force nutrition reps about THE ONE being stronger than protodrol and vice versa.
Also patrick arnold has also said in the thread that he supports THE ONE and ap and that he has not heard of anything like protodrol before and he things we should all stay clear from it....

That is my point. IForce is not at fault for their belief that Protodrol is stronger than The One. IForce is not at fault for making a comparison between the two when it was asked. Hell, there is technically nothing wrong with commenting about AN coming into the thread with their comments (The mismatch of rules regarding this instance make the situation so confusing I feel a mod would have trouble taking action with enforcing one of the rules while disregarding another...)

The biggest thing I see is IForce believes their product is stronger, so when an AN rep disagreed it was an open opportunity to make their case with their studies, their science, etc. Even the "You used a similar compound but did not use this compound so your experience isn't necessarily applicable here." approach would have worked as opposed to just negatively responded to the AN rep without any rebuttal to the things he said...

Just seemed odd. Also seemed odd that you told me to drop it and you were seemingly against me even after I openly stated I would use Protodrol well before The One...
LOL- we are going to have to agree to disagree on this compound being stronger than The One- Don, my other business partner, and I have both used 5-ene-17a-methyl 5a-androst-17b-ol- very similar compound-this too is desoxy (w/o oxygen- ketone structure removed @ C3) DHT, but with a double bond @ C5- we were "comparison shopping" for new compounds from some different suppliers). I can't say that the 5-ene version would be EXACTLY the same as 17a-methyl 5a-androst-17b-ol- in terms of effects- like everyone says, a little alteration can make a huge difference. The 5-ene version was very weak- really did very little in terms of gains, etc., and had to be taken with oil, and the mg amount needed was fairly high for an effective dose.

Once again, not saying they will be exactly the same- but having used The One and something very similar to 17a-methyl 5a-androst-17b-ol- I can honestly say that on both an mg for mg basis, and effects standpoint, The One is more potent.........

ANYWAY i dont mean to dig at applied nutrition i like THE ONE and i look forward to using THE ONE and PROTODROL.

apparentley protodrol is effective at 50mgs but alot of people are saying you will see better effects than var if you dose at 100mgs which is safe and higher for bigger more expirenced users.

I look forward to protodrol and i think it might come with Reversitol for pct if not reversitol seems sufficient for pct from what i have read.

I post this for other people who are intrested in protodrol. Apprentley it should be released soon,

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, I tried dymethazine when it came out, and the one. im done being the guinea pig. i'll buy one or two boxex of pdrol. and just wait to see how it does. if it doesn't look good, i'll save it till the ban and sell it.

from now on im stickin to the ds i know work. sd,hd,pp,dienolone precursor.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
man, I tried dymethazine when it came out, and the one. im done being the guinea pig. i'll buy one or two boxex of pdrol. and just wait to see how it does. if it doesn't look good, i'll save it till the ban and sell it.

from now on im stickin to the ds i know work. sd,hd,pp,dienolone precursor.
what was your results on dymethazine and the one was you disapointed ????

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in a short answer, yes. im sure it worked better for others.

RSR36

Awards
Do we have any idea how "hair friendly" protodrol is? It's a tweaked DHT derivative, but that doesn't mean much. Winstrol is a dht deriv and will scalp ya! But anavar is too and is very easy on the hairline. I never use more than 300mg Test as a base and only stack things such as Nadrolone Phenylpropionate, Var, Turinabol, H-drol, Oxyguno, and maybe HGH. And in small doses. I am always looking for another option, but at 37, I value my hair. I still have a good amount and have cycled since I was 21. I have lost hair on Winstrol, Tren, Dbol, and Epi, Promagnon and Superdrol. So does anyone have any input or theories about Proto???

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Do we have any idea how "hair friendly" protodrol is? It's a tweaked DHT derivative, but that doesn't mean much. Winstrol is a dht deriv and will scalp ya! But anavar is too and is very easy on the hairline. I never use more than 300mg Test as a base and only stack things such as Nadrolone Phenylpropionate, Var, Turinabol, H-drol, Oxyguno, and maybe HGH. And in small doses. I am always looking for another option, but at 37, I value my hair. I still have a good amount and have cycled since I was 21. I have lost hair on Winstrol, Tren, Dbol, and Epi, Promagnon and Superdrol. So does anyone have any input or theories about Proto???
Its imposible to say for now, that compound hasn't been tested until now.

Anyway, the lack of the 3-ketone could be good for hair (it has better q ratio than standard methyl-dht).

¿Anyone knows the AR affinity of Protodrol?

RSR36

Awards
Thanks. That's what I suspected. I'm thinking it should be fairly easy on hair. Gonna have to try it out to say for sure. Any other info from anyone???

jmcd088

Awards
Also patrick arnold has also said in the thread that he supports THE ONE and ap and that he has not heard of anything like protodrol before and he things we should all stay clear from it....
You're obviously either new or a appnut fan boy. I should probably neg you.

hmm...

Last edited:
rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for any new info
iForce is going to debut Protodrol on the "whey cheap" site associated with bb.com. Not sure if they're going to announce it beforehand, or if it's just going to be there one morning. Timeline for this is between now and the end of the month I believe. There's a thread about this @ PHF.

dice404

Awards
It's interesting that this compound is coming out soon. I'm actually in the process of putting together a research proposal concerning the characterization of such compounds, particularly 17a-methyl-5a-androst-1-ene-17b-ol. However, since this new product is being released soon, coupled with the fact that 17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol is relatively easy to synthesize from 5a-androst-2-en-17b-ol (the starting material for synthesis of desoxymethytestosterone), I may see if I can investigate this protodrol as well. I still need to finish my proposal and get funding, but I'll be sure to let you guys know what happens. Although at this point in time, its hard to estimate when the research will actually get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I-Force Nutrition 9
Anabolics 6
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Anabolics 22