Finasteride during cycle of S-Drol ?

  1. Registered User
    RickX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    27
    Answers
    0

    Question Finasteride during cycle of S-Drol ?


    Hello everybody.

    Already have 2 years to use Finsateride and now I'm starting a Superdrol cycle (S-Drol-Nutra Coastal) and my doubt is whether the use of Finasteride with the Superdrol, could reduce my earnings?

    Thank you.

  2. Registered User
    RickX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    27
    Answers
    0


    ????????
  3. Registered User
    RickX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    27
    Answers
    0


    Sorry,Nobody knows about it?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    repmks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    380
    Answers
    0


    there is no need for finasteride during superdrol. superdrol should not effect your hair.
  5. Banned
    citystreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    467
    Answers
    0


    finasteride wont work on sdrol cycle because sdrol is dht derivitives and might compromise the hair u have managed on finasteride.
  6. Registered User
    RickX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    27
    Answers
    0


    But the use of Finasteride will not decrease my gains from Superdrol?

    There is competition for receptors or something like that hinder the effect of Superdrol?


    Thanks
  7. Registered User
    repmks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    380
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    finasteride wont work on sdrol cycle because sdrol is dht derivitives and might compromise the hair u have managed on finasteride.

    yes but its is not a very potent androgen. it seems to be more anabolic. i did not shed hair at all on superdrol. and i am prone to hairloss. i would not use the finasteride. with superdrol. also i dont think supedrol is affected by the 5-alpha reductase so finasteride will do nothing with superdrol.
  8. Banned
    citystreets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    467
    Answers
    0


    SD is getting soooo many mixed reviews in that dept.. how much did you gain in your cycle
  9. Registered User
    nateo1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    108
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RickX View Post
    Hello everybody.

    Already have 2 years to use Finsateride and now I'm starting a Superdrol cycle (S-Drol-Nutra Coastal) and my doubt is whether the use of Finasteride with the Superdrol, could reduce my earnings?

    Thank you.
    Let us know how it goes
  10. Registered User
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by repmks View Post
    yes but its is not a very potent androgen. it seems to be more anabolic. i did not shed hair at all on superdrol. and i am prone to hairloss. i would not use the finasteride. with superdrol. also i dont think supedrol is affected by the 5-alpha reductase so finasteride will do nothing with superdrol.
    Will finasteride aggravate hair loss on s-drol?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT for H-drol cycle, Finasteride sufferer
    By liveagain in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 05:02 PM
  2. Finasteride during cycle of S-Drol ?
    By RickX in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 06:37 AM
  3. m-drol and finasteride
    By powerhouse21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 11:31 AM
  4. PP/SD cycle and finasteride
    By calidood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 11:23 AM
  5. Finasteride on this cycle??
    By wantmoresize in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-21-2004, 02:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in