Finasteride during cycle of S-Drol ?

RickX

Awards
Hello everybody.

Already have 2 years to use Finsateride and now I'm starting a Superdrol cycle (S-Drol-Nutra Coastal) and my doubt is whether the use of Finasteride with the Superdrol, could reduce my earnings?

Thank you.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
there is no need for finasteride during superdrol. superdrol should not effect your hair.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
finasteride wont work on sdrol cycle because sdrol is dht derivitives and might compromise the hair u have managed on finasteride.

RickX

Awards
But the use of Finasteride will not decrease my gains from Superdrol?

There is competition for receptors or something like that hinder the effect of Superdrol?

Thanks

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
finasteride wont work on sdrol cycle because sdrol is dht derivitives and might compromise the hair u have managed on finasteride.

yes but its is not a very potent androgen. it seems to be more anabolic. i did not shed hair at all on superdrol. and i am prone to hairloss. i would not use the finasteride. with superdrol. also i dont think supedrol is affected by the 5-alpha reductase so finasteride will do nothing with superdrol.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD is getting soooo many mixed reviews in that dept.. how much did you gain in your cycle

nateo1979

Awards
Hello everybody.

Already have 2 years to use Finsateride and now I'm starting a Superdrol cycle (S-Drol-Nutra Coastal) and my doubt is whether the use of Finasteride with the Superdrol, could reduce my earnings?

Thank you.
Let us know how it goes

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
yes but its is not a very potent androgen. it seems to be more anabolic. i did not shed hair at all on superdrol. and i am prone to hairloss. i would not use the finasteride. with superdrol. also i dont think supedrol is affected by the 5-alpha reductase so finasteride will do nothing with superdrol.
Will finasteride aggravate hair loss on s-drol?