Finasteride during cycle of S-Drol ?
- 07-23-2009, 09:07 AM
- 07-23-2009, 08:25 PM
07-24-2009, 08:45 PM
07-24-2009, 09:48 PM
07-25-2009, 05:33 AM
finasteride wont work on sdrol cycle because sdrol is dht derivitives and might compromise the hair u have managed on finasteride.
07-25-2009, 09:09 AM
But the use of Finasteride will not decrease my gains from Superdrol?
There is competition for receptors or something like that hinder the effect of Superdrol?
07-26-2009, 10:19 PM
yes but its is not a very potent androgen. it seems to be more anabolic. i did not shed hair at all on superdrol. and i am prone to hairloss. i would not use the finasteride. with superdrol. also i dont think supedrol is affected by the 5-alpha reductase so finasteride will do nothing with superdrol.
07-27-2009, 01:42 PM
08-11-2009, 11:58 AM
09-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RickX in forum PheromonesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2009, 07:37 AM
- By CLimaxX in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-03-2008, 10:01 PM
- By brandoppsx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-26-2008, 05:26 PM
- By Frtdrmrose7 in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 09-25-2007, 06:10 PM
- By ranorakoo in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 10-22-2006, 12:27 AM