Finasteride during cycle of S-Drol ?
- 07-23-2009, 09:07 AM
- 07-23-2009, 08:25 PM
- 07-24-2009, 08:45 PM
07-24-2009, 09:48 PM
07-25-2009, 05:33 AM
finasteride wont work on sdrol cycle because sdrol is dht derivitives and might compromise the hair u have managed on finasteride.
07-25-2009, 09:09 AM
But the use of Finasteride will not decrease my gains from Superdrol?
There is competition for receptors or something like that hinder the effect of Superdrol?
07-26-2009, 10:19 PM
yes but its is not a very potent androgen. it seems to be more anabolic. i did not shed hair at all on superdrol. and i am prone to hairloss. i would not use the finasteride. with superdrol. also i dont think supedrol is affected by the 5-alpha reductase so finasteride will do nothing with superdrol.
07-27-2009, 01:42 PM
08-11-2009, 11:58 AM
09-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By liveagain in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 11Last Post: 06-22-2010, 06:02 PM
- By RickX in forum PheromonesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2009, 07:37 AM
- By powerhouse21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-28-2008, 12:31 PM
- By calidood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-10-2007, 12:23 PM
- By wantmoresize in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2004, 03:20 PM