First Cycle - DBol

Leto220

Awards
I'm planning a first cycle with DBol and had some basic questions for someone who's tried this.

Firstly I'm 40, 220lbs, 20% bodyfat, squat 330lbs, bench 240lbs.
I'm looking to add maybe 20lbs this year.

Questions.

1 - Is DBol at 20mgs a day, five days a week for 10 weeks, with dosage split over 4 times over each day a good approach? (I've read lots of different conflicting posts)

2 - How serious are the 'gyno' side-effects? Do I really need to take Novaldex during the cycle? (I've read about lots of other products but this one is available to me)

3 - How serious are the 'post' cycle side-effects? Clomid is available and appears to jump-start the bodies testosterone again.

If you have used DBol recently I'd like to hear your experiences. Side effects? Gains? etc

Cheers

Road Rash

Awards
Hey,

Are you doing a Dbol only cycle? If this is what you're considering, read up on the pros and cons of something like this. I have never done Dbol only, but have used it extensively in cycles that are based on Testosterone. I used it to jump start my cycles until the Test E or C kicks in, no longer than 30 days on it. I have never done more than 50 mg/day, usually 25 mg in the morning and again at night. The effects of Dbol are pretty short-lived and I no longer use it as an adjunct to my cycles. Too much bloating and too hard on my BP, not what I'm shooting for. Great for strength, however.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
not understanding your dbol dosing? I might be missing something but id run it at 40-50mg/ed for 5-6 weeks.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not understanding your dbol dosing? I might be missing something but id run it at 40-50mg/ed for 5-6 weeks.
you forgot to mention run it with test! running it solo isnt something that is done very often in my opinion.

The basis of every cycle is test.

Leto220

Awards
What about liver toxicity at doses over 25mg per day?

Do you have any experience of clomid, novaldex, hcg?
I'm concerned about permanently shrinking my testicles.

Ok, if I add test following a DBol 'kickstart' how much lean muscle can I expect to gain across a 10 week cycle?

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established

Ok, if I add test following a DBol 'kickstart' how much lean muscle can I expect to gain across a 10 week cycle?
Your testicles will come back to normal after the cycle is over. I wouldn't worry about that. You can add HCG to keep them from atrophying if you like.

Don't run the dbol without a test base. It will be a wasted cycle and you will lose most of your gains post cycle.

gymfreak2

Awards

start test e and dbol at the same time.

Getbiig

Awards
Im running sus and for the last 5 weeks im kicking in dbol .20 mgs first two weeks .25 last 3. Then running nolva two weeks aftet last shot. Thinking about taking 10mgs of nolva on cycle as well..

Good luck

Drago86

Awards
tbh I wouldn't bother with the Dbol at all I think its horrible

A simple 500mg/week Test E cycle over 12weeks would be sufficient. Nolva for PCT and if you think you might be prone to gyno have some nearby for if it comes up