legal gear M1T

dedmike

Awards
I'm 27. I just came off a 4 week cycle of legal gear M1T. I have a really high metabolism so it's hard for me to put on the punds. I weigh 175 and am 6'1. I got some 6 oxo for my post cycle. I have a couple of questions. first how long should I post cycle before getting back on? Is legal gear reputable or did I get screwed? I didn't really have any side affects. My sex drive is normal. I work out about 3 times a week. Is it worth it to get a 4 AD topical or does that just help the lethargy?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
1. You should know everything about post cycle before even starting a cycle.
2. Yes LG's M1T is good, although there are plenty of other brands just as good and cheaper.
3. You should run PTC for 4 weeks since you ran your cycle for 4 weeks.
4. A low dose of 4-AD can help alleviate the sides of M1T. A large dose can help you put on more mass during the cycle.
5. All of these questions could have been answered by searching.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DEDMIKE, GO WTIH NOLVA OR CLOMID OVER 6oxo. iT IS CHEAPER AND MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
sicosico, just wondering why you have him going offsite when we have a ton of logs on here? starting to think you are pimp for bb.com

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
it wan't for him it was for other , I've never read about 30 mg ed ! thats all

brooklynheight

Awards
im guessing since you didnt know the answers of pct before starting your results were average at best?

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
what is the highest dosage anyone ever used of M1T cause there is a guy going to try it at 50 mg ed at bb.com :!

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
imo, if someone at bb.com is going to do a 50mg cycle with m1t for a lengthy cycle hed better pick out his new liver at the liver store

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I'm 27. I just came off a 4 week cycle of legal gear M1T. I have a really high metabolism so it's hard for me to put on the punds. I weigh 175 and am 6'1. I got some 6 oxo for my post cycle. I have a couple of questions. first how long should I post cycle before getting back on? Is legal gear reputable or did I get screwed? I didn't really have any side affects. My sex drive is normal. I work out about 3 times a week. Is it worth it to get a 4 AD topical or does that just help the lethargy?
6-oxo will not help you with PCT after M1t. You would almost certainly lose any gains. Get some nolva asap. The reason you gained very little is probably your diet & training. You train only 3 times a week while on M1t? If you say your metabolism is high & have trouble gaining weight. That tells me you were not eating enough. You should learn about proper diet, training, & androgen use before attempting this again.

Even though you had little gains, your natural test is still shut down. You need 4 weeks PCT. You should spend 10 weeks off minimum.

JPAFL

Awards
what is the highest dosage anyone ever used of M1T cause there is a guy going to try it at 50 mg ed at bb.com :!
Typical BB.com. Most people get the same results from 20-30 mg as they do from 40+.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
is 6 oxo a good product?
Not for PCT after a cycle with M1T. You need Nolva or Clomid, which you should of had prior to beginning your cycle. There are plenty of posts on this board about it. Search and ye shall find! :p

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys I think 6-oxo will help but I don't think its effective as Nolva and considering the type of suppression that can occur using M1T, its advisable to use Nolva. 6-oxo works. I've used it and it does work but I've also used Nolva and to me it worked much better (but I don't have blood results so that means **** really). I know Chemo doens't like 6-oxo and considering the circumstances and some of the other views I've seen from Nandi there is concern it doens't work as well, but its far from junk. Instead of using something that MIGHT work, we recommend using Nolva which we without a doubt works.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
6-oxo would be better during a cycle of aromatizing androgens. Since it's an AI and not a SERM.

Nolvadex will ALWAYS be the king of PCT.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe, maybe not. Actually I think formestane is better during a cycle than 6-oxo.

Milo Hobgoblin

Awards

6oxo never did a damn thing for me. Waste of money IMHO. use clomid or better yet HCG

dedmike

Awards
nolvadex

where is the cheapest place to buy nolvadex. It has to come from Canada right?