mark

Awards
"EDog

Comments?

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like one of LG's "interesting" new marketing scare tactics...

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
LG is turning into the whores of the online supplement industry. Did I say that out loud :confused:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a crock of ****....

Formestane for post cycle? Bwahahahaah......

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Edog admitted its just a joke/marketing scheme on a post over at bb.com. Said he was prob going to take it off too as it has ruffled some feathers.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just got my nolva from PN today, and it wasn't delivered by any feds. :p I gotta tell you I was real nervous because I'm on the LR costomer list. :D :rolleyes:

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt anyone will serve time for having an ancillary on hand...interesting method of marketing though.

Chemo

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
wonder if they are going to ship handcuffs with each order.. :rolleyes:

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
"EDog

Comments?

M
Unless I missed something, the active ingredient in Formadrol is 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, which is arguably weaker than 6-OXO. Considering that LegalGear supplies M 1-T, promoting a product this weak for PCT for potential use with M 1-T can be considered quite irresponsible. I have even said so (in kinder words) on Eric's own board. (Yes, I live on the edge sometimes, but someone has to tell it like it is.)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was banned over there for having a argument with J Benz, what a putz.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
No that JB would have banned anyone for disagreeing with him

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless I missed something, the active ingredient in Formadrol is 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, which is arguably weaker than 6-OXO. Considering that LegalGear supplies M 1-T, promoting a product this weak for PCT for potential use with M 1-T can be considered quite irresponsible. I have even said so (in kinder words) on Eric's own board. (Yes, I live on the edge sometimes, but someone has to tell it like it is.)

Thats because he's clueless.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=223044&perpage=30&pagenumber=2

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
That just makes me sick :mad:

I'm not the foremost expert on biochemistry by any means, but the fact of the matter is you cannot just talk out of your ass and expect no one to call you out on it. Formestane for PCT?! WTF we knew this was shitty idea from Bill L and PA's exchanges last year, am I wrong? ;)

BTW nice Death of A Salesmen reference by the clown :D

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established

I was just about to say that. That was the funniest blast I've seen on a board in a long time.

I don't understand why he's being an ass about the leaglity of it all just for a buck. Is he going to pull the same stunt with ephedra free thermos in a few weeks?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That just makes me sick :mad:

I'm not the foremost expert on biochemistry by any means, but the fact of the matter is you cannot just talk out of your ass and expect no one to call you out on it. Formestane for PCT?! WTF we knew this was shitty idea from Bill L and PA's exchanges last year, am I wrong? ;)

Well check it again because he came back for another beating.

Bobo "my biochemist told me I'm right"

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aww....Poor Eric gets his ass handed to him from Pat too. I feel soooooooo bad....

This guy is a fuckin moron. He's getting worse than VPX. His "biochemist" is an idiot too.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I take it the honeymoon is over between AM and Legal Gear?

brooklynheight

Awards
im new to the board to- so lg isnt respected here at all? arent they the
ones that brought you m1t?.........sorry if im totally off on my ph history

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
im new to the board to- so lg isnt respected here at all? arent they the
ones that brought you m1t?.........sorry if im totally off on my ph history
They were the first ones to bring it to the public masses. But M1T was around before that in underground labs. I don't think the actual reasons that they aren't welcome here anymore are anybody's business but Chemo's bro. Although I won't lie, I love gossip as much as the next guy. ;)

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Fear is the biggest seller of product. I think we all know that. We all do things to stir up business. We have all done things that are pushing it as far marketing. It will be interesting to see what they say about things at the arnold. When consumers are confronting them and they can't hide behind a computer. This goes for a lot of people. Many can put together a good flowing response on a computer, put them in front of a person, watch the studdddddddddering.

brooklynheight

Awards
damn i hate not knowing all the inside scoop..i love the gossip
Im a real Bitch!

throw a dog a bone, a link or something

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Fear is the biggest seller of product. I think we all know that. We all do things to stir up business. We have all done things that are pushing it as far marketing. It will be interesting to see what they say about things at the arnold. When consumers are confronting them and they can't hide behind a computer. This goes for a lot of people. Many can put together a good flowing response on a computer, put them in front of a person, watch the studdddddddddering.
No Mike, we "all" don't do things to stir up business, speak for yourself....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No Mike, we "all" don't do things to stir up business, speak for yourself....
There is a difference though Jergo. Mike doesn't claim to be anything other than a business man from all the posts I've ever seen him write. Eric on the other hand claims to be some sort of innovator in the industry because he was the first company to market a M1T product. Big deal. He reformulates products based on other peoples formulas. Now that does go on in this industry and is to be expected but to claim to be a company that is the "leader" in innovation is the biggest crock of **** I've ever seen. He is bascially another Rodney of Nutrabolics that when faced with scientific fact or criticism doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. I'm actually suprised he gets away with the amount of crap he does on bb.com withouth hearing it from other companies. I think Pat can be an ahole at times (everyone can) but it sure is funny when when he starts picking apart his products. Its sad when I can pick it apart and I have zero formal education in then scientific field. Its sad when someone like me can make you doubt the release of your own product. Its sad when I know more about the suppressive nature and am more familiar with the literature than he is. When it comes down to it, Eric has never researched a damn thing or come up with a supplement without the help of someone else or some other company. The sad fact is that most of that is indirectly too. It would be ok if he didn't claim to be such an "innovator". At least Pat, Chemo, Derek, Matt or a host of other company owners will sit in a library and research their products. Mike bought a line of products that directly competes with BDC but the simple fact he doesn't goes around claiming to have the best transdermal available and how he is such an innovator in the industry allows him to be free and clear of us bashing him here. Eric basuically buys loyalty on bb.com buy giving away samples. The majority of people over there will defend him simpoly because the get free product.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn i hate not knowing all the inside scoop..i love the gossip
Im a real Bitch!

throw a dog a bone, a link or something
There is no link and no explanation. It was a difference in philosophy and thats all that will be said about it. His actions and marketing tactics speak for themselves.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
He is bascially another Rodney of Nutrabolics that when faced with scientific fact or criticism doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.
Ouch....that has to hurt.... :) I understand what you mean though.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Eric basuically buys loyalty on bb.com by giving away samples. The majority of people over there will defend him simpoly because the get free product.
Good point. I'm tired of his games, and now this latest stance on DMFA and DMSO in the dermals is dangerous. Well Eric if that was the case then why did you sell them for so many months?

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Good point. I'm tired of his games, and now this latest stance on DMFA and DMSO in the dermals is dangerous. Well Eric if that was the case then why did you sell them for so many months?
I participated briefly in the DMFA vs. DMSO debate over at the Avant boards. Frankly, it amounts to product bashing. I have a science background and am familiar with chemicals, OSHA data sheets, etc. Although I understand there are some risks with any product, I use and recommend the BDC transdermals.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly Cogar and I appreicate your honesty. There is risks in anything yet he chooses to exploit 3 studies that when looked at with some sort of intelligence clearly show the dangers are minimal at best. This is the type of marketing that just makes me sick. I really hate to get into it like this especially since it get very ugly at time but it just has to be done. This guy dseserves it in every way.

And I quoted you in that thread too showing how minmal the risks are. Your point that was made at Avant was perfect.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Again, thanks Cogar for some voice of reason with this, it seems to be getting harder to come by IMO. ;)

Eric is doing nothing but attempting to gain business through word manipulation and free samples, then backs down when confronted regarding science of his products or his bashing of the science of other products. Seems rather obvious to me.

Bash competitors = Eric's product looks better
Eric's products look better = more sales
More sales = well you get the drift ;)

I won't say Legal Gear has "bad" products, but I will say this: their head spokesperson needs to learn when to keep is mouth shut and possibly try some different tactics if he wishes to sell alot of product. Ulter has tried the same thing in the past and it hasn't helped his public persona at all, which can have a significant impact on sales ;) :D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Well his tactics seem to be working rather well over there unfortunately. LG is reminding me of VPX. Decent to good products and incredibly poor sales tactics.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
My point about fear is that is that it is a big motivator for sales. Look how many people stocked up on ephedra way before any rule or anything was put in, same deal with PH.

smike319

Awards
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that the big "get together" in Cancun is not gonna happen now. Or at least hope not, cause from the looks of things now it'd probably turn into a big fight!
Come to think of it.........wasn't interested before but now it's sounds like it could be fun! :D
~So any of you guys locked in to join Mr. popularity on his little adventure?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because myself and J. Benz got into it, so they banned me. And yes I am a sweet bitch:)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LOL... Just watch yourself on basskiller's new site then because John Benz, Eric, and some others that have caused problems here in the past are over there..

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
benz friggin reported me to big h on bb.com one time we had words..yep putz fits that prick

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL... Just watch yourself on basskiller's new site then because John Benz, Eric, and some others that have caused problems here in the past are over there..

Yeah, I heard Basskiller told John to shut up already. The mere mention of AM.com and my name makes him looney. Hehehe....

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I heard Basskiller told John to shut up already. The mere mention of AM.com and my name makes him looney. Hehehe....
I was looking forward to that site. But when I went their to sign up, I saw John Benz and yellowjacket there, so I closed out the window. :mad:

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Over at LG they claim that you Bobo, banned all of their mods from here.