E Dog / Legal Gear sig file on bb.com - AnabolicMinds.com

E Dog / Legal Gear sig file on bb.com

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    173

    Reputation

    E Dog / Legal Gear sig file on bb.com


    "EDog


    __________________
    Don't serve time for ordering Nolva or Clomid, try Formadrol V2 for PCT and E control on cycle! Due by the end of Feb. Preorders on the LG site at a big discount."


    Comments?

    M

  2. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Sounds like one of LG's "interesting" new marketing scare tactics...
  3. Senior Member
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,782
    Rep Power
    1033

    Reputation

    LG is turning into the whores of the online supplement industry. Did I say that out loud
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    290

    Reputation

    ha?


    [QUOTE=mark]"EDog

    ..............HA ..... what do u mean ? where can find this info ?
  5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    What a crock of ****....


    Formestane for post cycle? Bwahahahaah......
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. Board Supporter
    TMack40's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    31
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    296

    Reputation

    Edog admitted its just a joke/marketing scheme on a post over at bb.com. Said he was prob going to take it off too as it has ruffled some feathers.
  7. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1469

    Reputation

    Well, I just got my nolva from PN today, and it wasn't delivered by any feds. I gotta tell you I was real nervous because I'm on the LR costomer list.
  8. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I highly doubt anyone will serve time for having an ancillary on hand...interesting method of marketing though.

    Chemo
  9. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    wonder if they are going to ship handcuffs with each order..
  10. New Member
    Cogar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    328

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    "EDog


    __________________
    Don't serve time for ordering Nolva or Clomid, try Formadrol V2 for PCT and E control on cycle! Due by the end of Feb. Preorders on the LG site at a big discount."


    Comments?

    M
    Unless I missed something, the active ingredient in Formadrol is 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, which is arguably weaker than 6-OXO. Considering that LegalGear supplies M 1-T, promoting a product this weak for PCT for potential use with M 1-T can be considered quite irresponsible. I have even said so (in kinder words) on Eric's own board. (Yes, I live on the edge sometimes, but someone has to tell it like it is.)
  11. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I was banned over there for having a argument with J Benz, what a putz.
  12. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Geez, I am surprised... no not really
  13. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Who me? I would never cause trouble
  14. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    No that JB would have banned anyone for disagreeing with him
  15. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cogar
    Unless I missed something, the active ingredient in Formadrol is 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, which is arguably weaker than 6-OXO. Considering that LegalGear supplies M 1-T, promoting a product this weak for PCT for potential use with M 1-T can be considered quite irresponsible. I have even said so (in kinder words) on Eric's own board. (Yes, I live on the edge sometimes, but someone has to tell it like it is.)

    Thats because he's clueless.

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0&pagenumber=2
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  16. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1452

    Reputation

    That just makes me sick

    I'm not the foremost expert on biochemistry by any means, but the fact of the matter is you cannot just talk out of your ass and expect no one to call you out on it. Formestane for PCT?! WTF we knew this was ****ty idea from Bill L and PA's exchanges last year, am I wrong?

    BTW nice Death of A Salesmen reference by the clown
  17. Advanced Member
    BingeAndPurge's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    748
    Rep Power
    525

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jweave23

    BTW nice Death of A Salesmen reference by the clown

    I was just about to say that. That was the funniest blast I've seen on a board in a long time.

    I don't understand why he's being an ass about the leaglity of it all just for a buck. Is he going to pull the same stunt with ephedra free thermos in a few weeks?
  18. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    That just makes me sick

    I'm not the foremost expert on biochemistry by any means, but the fact of the matter is you cannot just talk out of your ass and expect no one to call you out on it. Formestane for PCT?! WTF we knew this was ****ty idea from Bill L and PA's exchanges last year, am I wrong?

    BTW nice Death of A Salesmen reference by the clown
    Well check it again because he came back for another beating.


    Bobo "my biochemist told me I'm right"
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  19. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BingeAndPurge
    I was just about to say that. That was the funniest blast I've seen on a board in a long time.

    Seems nobody over there got it. Wonder why
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  20. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Because they haven't graduated high school yet.
  21. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Aww....Poor Eric gets his ass handed to him from Pat too. I feel soooooooo bad....


    This guy is a ****in moron. He's getting worse than VPX. His "biochemist" is an idiot too.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  22. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13233

    Reputation

    I take it the honeymoon is over between AM and Legal Gear?
  23. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    You could say that. Eric is banned for life.
  24. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    LOL.. you could say that custom.
  25. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13233

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    You could say that. Eric is banned for life.
    Wow. I am definatly behind on my gossip. Any particular reason (that can be mentioned) why?
  26. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Wow. I am definatly behind on my gossip. Any particular reason (that can be mentioned) why?
    We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you. mwahahahah..
  27. New Member
    brooklynheight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    im new to the board to- so lg isnt respected here at all? arent they the
    ones that brought you m1t?.........sorry if im totally off on my ph history
  28. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brooklynheight
    im new to the board to- so lg isnt respected here at all? arent they the
    ones that brought you m1t?.........sorry if im totally off on my ph history
    They were the first ones to bring it to the public masses. But M1T was around before that in underground labs. I don't think the actual reasons that they aren't welcome here anymore are anybody's business but Chemo's bro. Although I won't lie, I love gossip as much as the next guy.
  29. Banned
    1Fast400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    560
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Fear is the biggest seller of product. I think we all know that. We all do things to stir up business. We have all done things that are pushing it as far marketing. It will be interesting to see what they say about things at the arnold. When consumers are confronting them and they can't hide behind a computer. This goes for a lot of people. Many can put together a good flowing response on a computer, put them in front of a person, watch the studdddddddddering.
  30. New Member
    brooklynheight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    damn i hate not knowing all the inside scoop..i love the gossip
    Im a real Bitch!

    throw a dog a bone, a link or something
  31. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400
    Fear is the biggest seller of product. I think we all know that. We all do things to stir up business. We have all done things that are pushing it as far marketing. It will be interesting to see what they say about things at the arnold. When consumers are confronting them and they can't hide behind a computer. This goes for a lot of people. Many can put together a good flowing response on a computer, put them in front of a person, watch the studdddddddddering.
    No Mike, we "all" don't do things to stir up business, speak for yourself....
  32. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    No Mike, we "all" don't do things to stir up business, speak for yourself....
    There is a difference though Jergo. Mike doesn't claim to be anything other than a business man from all the posts I've ever seen him write. Eric on the other hand claims to be some sort of innovator in the industry because he was the first company to market a M1T product. Big deal. He reformulates products based on other peoples formulas. Now that does go on in this industry and is to be expected but to claim to be a company that is the "leader" in innovation is the biggest crock of **** I've ever seen. He is bascially another Rodney of Nutrabolics that when faced with scientific fact or criticism doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. I'm actually suprised he gets away with the amount of crap he does on bb.com withouth hearing it from other companies. I think Pat can be an ahole at times (everyone can) but it sure is funny when when he starts picking apart his products. Its sad when I can pick it apart and I have zero formal education in then scientific field. Its sad when someone like me can make you doubt the release of your own product. Its sad when I know more about the suppressive nature and am more familiar with the literature than he is. When it comes down to it, Eric has never researched a damn thing or come up with a supplement without the help of someone else or some other company. The sad fact is that most of that is indirectly too. It would be ok if he didn't claim to be such an "innovator". At least Pat, Chemo, Derek, Matt or a host of other company owners will sit in a library and research their products. Mike bought a line of products that directly competes with BDC but the simple fact he doesn't goes around claiming to have the best transdermal available and how he is such an innovator in the industry allows him to be free and clear of us bashing him here. Eric basuically buys loyalty on bb.com buy giving away samples. The majority of people over there will defend him simpoly because the get free product.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  33. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by brooklynheight
    damn i hate not knowing all the inside scoop..i love the gossip
    Im a real Bitch!

    throw a dog a bone, a link or something
    There is no link and no explanation. It was a difference in philosophy and thats all that will be said about it. His actions and marketing tactics speak for themselves.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  34. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Another case in which Eric is clueless yet bashes others:

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=226136
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  35. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    He is bascially another Rodney of Nutrabolics that when faced with scientific fact or criticism doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.
    Ouch....that has to hurt.... I understand what you mean though.
  36. Senior Member
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,782
    Rep Power
    1033

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Eric basuically buys loyalty on bb.com by giving away samples. The majority of people over there will defend him simpoly because the get free product.
    Good point. I'm tired of his games, and now this latest stance on DMFA and DMSO in the dermals is dangerous. Well Eric if that was the case then why did you sell them for so many months?
  37. New Member
    Cogar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    328

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    Good point. I'm tired of his games, and now this latest stance on DMFA and DMSO in the dermals is dangerous. Well Eric if that was the case then why did you sell them for so many months?
    I participated briefly in the DMFA vs. DMSO debate over at the Avant boards. Frankly, it amounts to product bashing. I have a science background and am familiar with chemicals, OSHA data sheets, etc. Although I understand there are some risks with any product, I use and recommend the BDC transdermals.
  38. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Exactly Cogar and I appreicate your honesty. There is risks in anything yet he chooses to exploit 3 studies that when looked at with some sort of intelligence clearly show the dangers are minimal at best. This is the type of marketing that just makes me sick. I really hate to get into it like this especially since it get very ugly at time but it just has to be done. This guy dseserves it in every way.

    And I quoted you in that thread too showing how minmal the risks are. Your point that was made at Avant was perfect.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  39. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1452

    Reputation

    Again, thanks Cogar for some voice of reason with this, it seems to be getting harder to come by IMO.

    Eric is doing nothing but attempting to gain business through word manipulation and free samples, then backs down when confronted regarding science of his products or his bashing of the science of other products. Seems rather obvious to me.

    Bash competitors = Eric's product looks better
    Eric's products look better = more sales
    More sales = well you get the drift

    I won't say Legal Gear has "bad" products, but I will say this: their head spokesperson needs to learn when to keep is mouth shut and possibly try some different tactics if he wishes to sell alot of product. Ulter has tried the same thing in the past and it hasn't helped his public persona at all, which can have a significant impact on sales
  40. Senior Member
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,782
    Rep Power
    1033

    Reputation

    Well his tactics seem to be working rather well over there unfortunately. LG is reminding me of VPX. Decent to good products and incredibly poor sales tactics.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fox News Reporter on BB.com Forums
    By ke0ki in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 06:53 AM
  2. M40HN and Sides Discussion on BB.com
    By swany in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 09:52 AM
  3. Another Usnic (UCP-1) scare on bb.com
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 06:51 PM
  4. Posted by PA on bb.com
    By larmenta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 01:45 AM
  5. Unban YJ on bb.com
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 01:32 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in