E Dog / Legal Gear sig file on bb.com

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. You can be as harsh as you wanna be on Benz, he's a prick and deserves everything he gets

2. I second that motion.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Basically you are right though and maybe I should learn not to be as harsh in general. I can accept constructive criticism and I'm not about to let my ego stand in the way of my improvement. Your point is well taken.
    Bobo, So hows that Valium working for ya? Such a kind hearted young man your turning out to be.

db

4. Benz called me about a year ago, told me about this whole YJ thing. I never figured out why he called me. He talked to me for about 20 minutes, I didn't say much. He knew I had contact with the avant people. He wanted me to tell them that he had nothing against them and had no hard feelings. It was a very odd deal. Weird dude.

5. Well there is a reason why certain people are just not here anymore. Its very strange that he would contact you about that. Oh well, hopefully we won't have to deal with him anymore.

How's the new forum? I haven't had a chance to check it out yet.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

6. I've been so busy with various products I have not even given it the attention it needs. The mods have saved my ass. For those that don't realize mods make your board. We haven't pushed hard for it yet. We want to get all the server issues out of the way, which I think we have. Right now I have to get done with the arnold stuff, as it is a major deal for us this year. We might not have the best booth, but I have a feeling we will have the most talked about booth this year. Hopefully some mags will shoot pictures of it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400
    I've been so busy with various products I have not even given it the attention it needs. The mods have saved my ass. For those that don't realize mods make your board. We haven't pushed hard for it yet. We want to get all the server issues out of the way, which I think we have. Right now I have to get done with the arnold stuff, as it is a major deal for us this year. We might not have the best booth, but I have a feeling we will have the most talked about booth this year. Hopefully some mags will shoot pictures of it.
    yes, top notch mods over there

8. Not bad except for that prolangtum guy. He's just a cut and paste artist
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

9. prohormone thread? give me 100 pills of methylgossip please
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fox News Reporter on BB.com Forums
    By ke0ki in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 07:53 AM
  2. M40HN and Sides Discussion on BB.com
    By swany in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 10:52 AM
  3. Another Usnic (UCP-1) scare on bb.com