E Dog / Legal Gear sig file on bb.com

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400
    Fear is the biggest seller of product. I think we all know that. We all do things to stir up business. We have all done things that are pushing it as far marketing. It will be interesting to see what they say about things at the arnold. When consumers are confronting them and they can't hide behind a computer. This goes for a lot of people. Many can put together a good flowing response on a computer, put them in front of a person, watch the studdddddddddering.
    No Mike, we "all" don't do things to stir up business, speak for yourself....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    No Mike, we "all" don't do things to stir up business, speak for yourself....
    There is a difference though Jergo. Mike doesn't claim to be anything other than a business man from all the posts I've ever seen him write. Eric on the other hand claims to be some sort of innovator in the industry because he was the first company to market a M1T product. Big deal. He reformulates products based on other peoples formulas. Now that does go on in this industry and is to be expected but to claim to be a company that is the "leader" in innovation is the biggest crock of **** I've ever seen. He is bascially another Rodney of Nutrabolics that when faced with scientific fact or criticism doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. I'm actually suprised he gets away with the amount of crap he does on bb.com withouth hearing it from other companies. I think Pat can be an ahole at times (everyone can) but it sure is funny when when he starts picking apart his products. Its sad when I can pick it apart and I have zero formal education in then scientific field. Its sad when someone like me can make you doubt the release of your own product. Its sad when I know more about the suppressive nature and am more familiar with the literature than he is. When it comes down to it, Eric has never researched a damn thing or come up with a supplement without the help of someone else or some other company. The sad fact is that most of that is indirectly too. It would be ok if he didn't claim to be such an "innovator". At least Pat, Chemo, Derek, Matt or a host of other company owners will sit in a library and research their products. Mike bought a line of products that directly competes with BDC but the simple fact he doesn't goes around claiming to have the best transdermal available and how he is such an innovator in the industry allows him to be free and clear of us bashing him here. Eric basuically buys loyalty on bb.com buy giving away samples. The majority of people over there will defend him simpoly because the get free product.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by brooklynheight
    damn i hate not knowing all the inside scoop..i love the gossip
    Im a real Bitch!

    throw a dog a bone, a link or something
    There is no link and no explanation. It was a difference in philosophy and thats all that will be said about it. His actions and marketing tactics speak for themselves.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  4. Another case in which Eric is clueless yet bashes others:

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=226136
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    He is bascially another Rodney of Nutrabolics that when faced with scientific fact or criticism doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.
    Ouch....that has to hurt.... I understand what you mean though.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Eric basuically buys loyalty on bb.com by giving away samples. The majority of people over there will defend him simpoly because the get free product.
    Good point. I'm tired of his games, and now this latest stance on DMFA and DMSO in the dermals is dangerous. Well Eric if that was the case then why did you sell them for so many months?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by NPursuit
    Good point. I'm tired of his games, and now this latest stance on DMFA and DMSO in the dermals is dangerous. Well Eric if that was the case then why did you sell them for so many months?
    I participated briefly in the DMFA vs. DMSO debate over at the Avant boards. Frankly, it amounts to product bashing. I have a science background and am familiar with chemicals, OSHA data sheets, etc. Although I understand there are some risks with any product, I use and recommend the BDC transdermals.

  8. Exactly Cogar and I appreicate your honesty. There is risks in anything yet he chooses to exploit 3 studies that when looked at with some sort of intelligence clearly show the dangers are minimal at best. This is the type of marketing that just makes me sick. I really hate to get into it like this especially since it get very ugly at time but it just has to be done. This guy dseserves it in every way.

    And I quoted you in that thread too showing how minmal the risks are. Your point that was made at Avant was perfect.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  9. Again, thanks Cogar for some voice of reason with this, it seems to be getting harder to come by IMO.

    Eric is doing nothing but attempting to gain business through word manipulation and free samples, then backs down when confronted regarding science of his products or his bashing of the science of other products. Seems rather obvious to me.

    Bash competitors = Eric's product looks better
    Eric's products look better = more sales
    More sales = well you get the drift

    I won't say Legal Gear has "bad" products, but I will say this: their head spokesperson needs to learn when to keep is mouth shut and possibly try some different tactics if he wishes to sell alot of product. Ulter has tried the same thing in the past and it hasn't helped his public persona at all, which can have a significant impact on sales

  10. Well his tactics seem to be working rather well over there unfortunately. LG is reminding me of VPX. Decent to good products and incredibly poor sales tactics.

  11. My point about fear is that is that it is a big motivator for sales. Look how many people stocked up on ephedra way before any rule or anything was put in, same deal with PH.

  12. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that the big "get together" in Cancun is not gonna happen now. Or at least hope not, cause from the looks of things now it'd probably turn into a big fight!
    Come to think of it.........wasn't interested before but now it's sounds like it could be fun!
    ~So any of you guys locked in to join Mr. popularity on his little adventure?

  13. Nope, they banned me from their forum

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Nope, they banned me from their forum
    And why would they do a thing like that, your such a sweet bitch!

  15. Because myself and J. Benz got into it, so they banned me. And yes I am a sweet bitch

  16. LOL... Just watch yourself on basskiller's new site then because John Benz, Eric, and some others that have caused problems here in the past are over there..

  17. benz friggin reported me to big h on bb.com one time we had words..yep putz fits that prick

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    LOL... Just watch yourself on basskiller's new site then because John Benz, Eric, and some others that have caused problems here in the past are over there..

    Yeah, I heard Basskiller told John to shut up already. The mere mention of AM.com and my name makes him looney. Hehehe....
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Yeah, I heard Basskiller told John to shut up already. The mere mention of AM.com and my name makes him looney. Hehehe....
    I was looking forward to that site. But when I went their to sign up, I saw John Benz and yellowjacket there, so I closed out the window.

  20. Over at LG they claim that you Bobo, banned all of their mods from here.

  21. LOL... well that is debatable on who got to do that first

  22. Yeah thats funny. I banned John Benz and John Benz only. When I did it, THe MOD team cheered and the consensus was "Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out" The rest, the head man in charge did himself and I had nothing to do with it. Someone PM'ed that thread to me and it is very funny especially since you said I need to change my attitude. The other funny parts is how John said I called him asking for a public apology and said I would reistate him if he did. That might be the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life. The MODS know how I feel here and it would NEVER happen. I couldn't do it if I tried. They would have MY head. I called him for one reason and one reason only. He brought me into the discussion over at Avant and implied that I called Prolangtum a "cut and paste" artist. I never said that and don't know where the hell he got that. I tihnk this was the time John was going on his crusading rant about YJ. Funny they are both memebers there now. I consider prolagntum an asset here and tried to help him solve his computer problems over 2 days to even get him in here in the first place. At that point I pm'ed pro and told him about it and he even thought it was funny. Figuring who it came from, he knew what was up. The bottom line is that most of what John said over there is complete fabrication and nobody wanted him here, nobody wants him back and he is still upset about that. The true part is that I did call him. The only time I ever did.

    The reason Eric and Wardog are banned is a private matter between them and Chemo and I had nothing to do with it. Basically its in the past and nobody cares about that here. I had a problem with what he was doing currently and truthfully he seems to be cutting down on his questionable marketing tactics. If he does that, I have no problem with him.



    BTW- John freely admitted to me on the phone that after he was banned he did everything he could to take shots at us. He admitted that one of the reason he joined to be a MOD over at LG was to piss us off. That is the type of person your dealing with. At the time he knew how we felt about them and he did it out of spite. Now its just continuing....Pretty sad.


    These are the Days of Our Lives.....
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    I was looking forward to that site. But when I went their to sign up, I saw John Benz and yellowjacket there, so I closed out the window.
    Same thing happened to me at a couple of different sites over the last few months. I once had much respect for Benz. Now I know better. He is only happy when he has something to cry about.

  24. The difference is that I like you Bobo, I can't stand Benz. What I meant was that you come across a little harsh sometimes.

  25. all of us can come across as harsh at times, especially when you are being told things that might not what you would like to hear or expect to hear... But I know if I need some good/correct advice that Bobo would be one I would be asking...

  26. bobo has def become a fountain of info on this board..respect his opinion than most guys on these boards..always insightful.nteresting hat benz calls people cut and paster i just sawa few posts on world class where he did the same..and all he did on bb.com was wish people happy b-days.i think we personally have some of the best mods on the boards..all said and done

  27. hahahahaha,
    Bobo harsh? NEVERRRRR!!!!
    As far as benz goes, I think everyone here knows my stand point on the guy. Ive spent to many nights in chat bitching about that fool to ever respect anything he says. Dont get me wrong he has more experience then me and alot of others but he is truely clueless to what is going on in bodybuilding today. He's stuck in the past and is one individual who refuses to except any new methods or techniques in this industry. Read his post if you dont believe me. Its clear from the start in every one. He may have been around for awhile, but he is far from original.
    Are MODs really that hard to come by that some boards are scraping the bottom of the barrel for some of these jerkoffs?

    db

  28. I think they got rid of benz over at Basskillers forum. He's not down as a MOD there anymore.

    db

  29. I've said many things to and about Benz, and all I have to say now is this:

    If, after looking, one cannot see the blatantly obvious pattern that seems to follow Benz around (and why it happens)....then he/she needs to get their vision checked.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    The difference is that I like you Bobo, I can't stand Benz. What I meant was that you come across a little harsh sometimes.
    I understand. I thought maybe you were referring to my attitude toward John because with that issue, I'm just sick and tired of him and his attempts to bash us at every board. Basically you are right though and maybe I should learn not to be as harsh in general. I can accept constructive criticism and I'm not about to let my ego stand in the way of my improvement. Your point is well taken.

    And Jesse hit the nail on the head. Thats EXACTLY what happens. We've just had first hand experience to where most members have not.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fox News Reporter on BB.com Forums
    By ke0ki in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-21-2004, 08:53 AM
  2. M40HN and Sides Discussion on BB.com
    By swany in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 11:52 AM
  3. Another Usnic (UCP-1) scare on bb.com
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 08:51 PM
  4. Posted by PA on bb.com
    By larmenta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 03:45 AM
  5. Unban YJ on bb.com
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 03:32 AM
Log in
Log in