M-1-T Availalbe in Canada?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72%

M-1-T Availalbe in Canada?

I am interested in using a PH but I need help picking one. I am down 25 lbs from the biggest I have ever been. I am looking to add some size and lean up for summer. I would be using it w/ thermorexin. Everyone seems to love M-1-T. Being in Canada how could I get some? Is it available at all US sup stores? I am close to washington but would prefer not to go down there. Thanks

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

Quote Originally Posted by leanforlife
    I am interested in using a PH but I need help picking one. I am down 25 lbs from the biggest I have ever been. I am looking to add some size and lean up for summer. I would be using it w/ thermorexin. Everyone seems to love M-1-T. Being in Canada how could I get some? Is it available at all US sup stores? I am close to washington but would prefer not to go down there. Thanks
    In all honesty I havent seen it in any stores at all. Only online.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.43%

It is hard to find any decent PH's sold retail at all down here. A lot of places quit selling them and most of the ones that do cary crap and charge too much for them anyway. The last decent PH's I saw in a retail store were 1-AD and 6-OXO. Most places if asked if they carry any of the **** we talk about on this board will just give you a funny look and say "No, I don't know what that is but we've got some andro-trib-dhea stack for $50." Stick to the net, it's a hell of a lot cheaper and more resourceful.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.42%

As a Canadian living in America, I can understand your situation. M1T is illegal in Canada, and as I understand it, our illustrious former PM shovelled through a time activated bill making the unlicensed use of common sense a felony in 2005. Your best bet is to get someone to mail you the product pure. This is not risk free. If you got it from a store and it got confiscated, you could at least say you didn't know it was illegal. Maybe first try getting some from 1fast400, since it is just $10 for 60x5mg (300mg). Good luck.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    As a Canadian living in America, I can understand your situation. M1T is illegal in Canada, and as I understand it, our illustrious former PM shovelled through a time activated bill making the unlicensed use of common sense a felony in 2005. Your best bet is to get someone to mail you the product pure. This is not risk free. If you got it from a store and it got confiscated, you could at least say you didn't know it was illegal. Maybe first try getting some from 1fast400, since it is just $10 for 60x5mg (300mg). Good luck.

Where in Canada are you.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.42%

Quote Originally Posted by plumwerks
    Where in Canada are you.
    I am living in Boston, not Canada. But when I am in Canada, it is in Edmonton.

Similar Forum Threads

1. prohormones in Canada?
    By logan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 01:45 AM
  2. pins in canada
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 02:33 AM
  3. nolva in canada
    By littlemark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1