M-1-T Availalbe in Canada?

1. Registered User
    Answers

M-1-T Availalbe in Canada?

I am interested in using a PH but I need help picking one. I am down 25 lbs from the biggest I have ever been. I am looking to add some size and lean up for summer. I would be using it w/ thermorexin. Everyone seems to love M-1-T. Being in Canada how could I get some? Is it available at all US sup stores? I am close to washington but would prefer not to go down there. Thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by leanforlife
    I am interested in using a PH but I need help picking one. I am down 25 lbs from the biggest I have ever been. I am looking to add some size and lean up for summer. I would be using it w/ thermorexin. Everyone seems to love M-1-T. Being in Canada how could I get some? Is it available at all US sup stores? I am close to washington but would prefer not to go down there. Thanks
    In all honesty I havent seen it in any stores at all. Only online.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

It is hard to find any decent PH's sold retail at all down here. A lot of places quit selling them and most of the ones that do cary crap and charge too much for them anyway. The last decent PH's I saw in a retail store were 1-AD and 6-OXO. Most places if asked if they carry any of the **** we talk about on this board will just give you a funny look and say "No, I don't know what that is but we've got some andro-trib-dhea stack for $50." Stick to the net, it's a hell of a lot cheaper and more resourceful.
    •   

4. Gold Member
    Answers

As a Canadian living in America, I can understand your situation. M1T is illegal in Canada, and as I understand it, our illustrious former PM shovelled through a time activated bill making the unlicensed use of common sense a felony in 2005. Your best bet is to get someone to mail you the product pure. This is not risk free. If you got it from a store and it got confiscated, you could at least say you didn't know it was illegal. Maybe first try getting some from 1fast400, since it is just $10 for 60x5mg (300mg). Good luck.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    As a Canadian living in America, I can understand your situation. M1T is illegal in Canada, and as I understand it, our illustrious former PM shovelled through a time activated bill making the unlicensed use of common sense a felony in 2005. Your best bet is to get someone to mail you the product pure. This is not risk free. If you got it from a store and it got confiscated, you could at least say you didn't know it was illegal. Maybe first try getting some from 1fast400, since it is just $10 for 60x5mg (300mg). Good luck.

Where in Canada are you.
  6. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by plumwerks
    Where in Canada are you.
    I am living in Boston, not Canada. But when I am in Canada, it is in Edmonton.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. prohormones in Canada?
    By logan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 11:45 PM
  2. pins in canada
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 12:33 AM
  3. nolva in canada
    By littlemark in forum Anabolics