Deca - Important Please Read

rcarracedo

Awards
I've been doing Deca now for 6 weeks. Only one CC a week and it has definitely helped. I chose Deca becuase of claims that it does not result in hair loss. As I've been doing it I noticed no hair loss (Just the typical shedding). However, I stopped about two weeks ago and now it seems like I am shedding more??? I've also been stressed lately so I do not know what to blame. Any insight? Also ... I've been thinking of using Propecia .... Any issue with this and Deca?

Please email me ... a little concerned about this.

RC

robolic

Awards
from what I've read, Deca has low effects on hair loss. Did you do Deca alone or stack with some test? You should never do Deca solo, always stack with test to keep your male organs functioning correctly.

rcarracedo

Awards
The concern I have is if I do test my hair will fall out. At first I did not notice a loss in sex drive ... latley I have ... I do not know if it is the Deca or justthe immense stress I am under. Two questions ... Can I do a test booster instead w/ Deca? If I just stop it altogether should I return to normal? I've stopped for over a week now.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well you run deca for 6 weeks and then stop cold turkey and don't do a PCT and you're just asking for sides like loss of libido

rcarracedo

Awards
what should I use for a PCT and can I get it over the counter?