Bash my Cycle!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Whats up AM ..

Just want to get some feedback on my latest cycle. I plan on starting August 1st. Might wait until Sept. 1st, but I don't think so.

The cycle:

EST Hemadrol
EST Propadrol

Support supps:

Hawthorne
Milk Thistle
Vitamin B6 (Not gyno prone, but to help protect against progestin indduced gyno from the prop.)
Opti-Men Multi
iSatori MX-LS7 (might take it, might not, it's a "fat burner" but with 7-keto)

"Post Cycle" supps

Before you bash: I am one of "them" who for a mild cycle like this a SERM does more bad than good.

SAN's MyoTest
KiloSport's CLOMED (****ty naming of a supp, just to be clear, this is an OTC AI, not prescription Clomid)
LG Science's Anadraulic State (Have about 15 days worth, would it be better to add in the beginning or end of PCT?)
NXLabs Nitro T3 (Might add, might not ... same question as above: I have 11 servings left, should I take in the beginning or end of PCT?)

Any suggestions? Any comments? Don't hate too much!

IO

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
How does a serm do more bad than good not matter how harsh the cycle?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
How does a serm do more bad than good not matter how harsh the cycle?
There's really no need. IMO. This thread was not made to turn into one of the other 1,000 threads on here in the "SERM vs Not to SERM".

I can get the same results with OTC products, as I could with a SERM with such a light cycle. The only plus IMO to running a SERM after this would be cost.

I'll have one on hand just incase, but I won't intend on using it. I'm 99% positive I have some clomid upstairs, I'll check right after I post this.

Other than the SERM vs no SERM, any comments?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Run the AS during your first two weeks of PCT. The resver will act with SERM-like properties. Taper your AI across the duration of the PCT.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Run the AS during your first two weeks of PCT. The resver will act with SERM-like properties. Taper your AI across the duration of the PCT.
Thanks for the input.

What about the T3, I have 11 servings left. Think it's useless? 11 days of ZMA won't do much ..