I-Force Dymethazine Bloodwork for liver impact

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody seen any bloodwork for I-Forces Dymethazine?
I havent seen a single one.
They said it has little to no impact on the liver and I want some prove(I dont care about old studies from the 60s).

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Little to no impact on the liver sounds like some hardcore bull****... In that case I can just take 10 pills a day for 10 weeks, watch me get HYOOOGE!

We all know its just Superdrol molecules bound together, it's still methylated oral steroids, it's still going to **** your liver over time.

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
For a company to make this claim of an oral methylated steroid over and over and over...and only point to one old study, and never put up a $50 bloodwork for tester only makes me think its not very liver friendly.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Id rather just run superdrol, at least noone denies that it trashes your bloodwork.

i think I force has another new one out too, forget the name, not saying id never run either of them.......

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anybody seen any bloodwork for I-Forces Dymethazine?
I havent seen a single one.
They said it has little to no impact on the liver and I want some prove(I dont care about old studies from the 60s).
i dont have blood work for a dymethazine only cycle, but I did have blood work done last week after only 3months recovery from......

jan-feb cycle: dymethazine, pct reversitol, milk thistle.

april-mid may: The one bridged into epi/hd+dienelone p.s.

may 15th-june15th pct "2nd gear" + gh sup, milk thistle + animal stak2.

that was it. it is now july, I had my blood work done last week, still waiting on the estrogen lab work to come back, but all hormone levels are fine, cholesterol is excellent 138, ldl 50. liver values normal.

is this safe? no. did it suck, yes. I will never do just otc pct ever again. but
it was interesting to hear that my liver values were normal, and awsome to hear my cholesterol was great, even better than the doctors.

dont know if this helps, I would think blood work after dymeth only cycle would be as good if not better.
I personally liked dymeth and may run it again some day, maybe. the one, I didn't like, but I only rested a month from pct to next cycle, so that could of been why it did nothing for me, but after I bridged, the epi/hd/tren stack got me ripped, and shut down like a eunich.

so I cant say it would or wouldn't trash liver values but I do believe you can safely use all 17aa oral steroids at a normal dosage, and with proper nutrition, support sups during pct, that atleast my values will return to normal as I've read will happen to most people who cease using the methylated steroid. liver hepatotoxicity is over rated.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
jbryan, have you run SD, can you compare that to dymethazine?

Frankly i'm not too surprised with your results on The One... it seems weak, excuse me, "mild"... i think it'll be one where you need 2 bottles, more dose and duration, to make it a good cycle.

Liver hepatotoxicity is overrated, values always return to normal, i cannot recall an instance where they haven't. Everything always returns to normal, the only times i've seen problems linger past PCT are BP and cholesterol problems, but only where there is a genetic predisposition for them. And then still, the proper ancilliaries will fix them up.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I personally would always be more worried about BP/cholesterol and my kidneys when on cycle then my liver, obviously preloading milk thislte wouldnt hurt, i myself choose to cut the thistle on cycle after I preload, then resume it in pct, im sure most wont like that idea. i have however seen others do it.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unreal whats the longest youve run superdrol for? youve peaked my interest in it a little more....I think I would be ok with a run on it later this year but ive never used it...I always had the 1test on hand so never bothered....id love to compare the 2.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have run sd by itself, to me, I noticed a difference, but I would most likely attribute it to it being 2 sd molecules together @ 30mg.
I had good results, but I got sick during pct.
seemed like alot of water retention though, and I would get headaches after taking it, i attributed this to increase in bp.

btw, I have never used any support supps on cycle, or right before, just a good diet.
I dont reccomend this to anyone, make your own decision, but do reccomend this during pct.

btw, when I posted on "the one" I also felt it was mild, even when I took 4caps (supposed to be for over 200lbs) I still didn't get the feel I get with other ds. hell, I got more from 4-androstendiol than the one. I would reccomend it for a first time user, or someone looking to cut.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unreal whats the longest youve run superdrol for? youve peaked my interest in it a little more....I think I would be ok with a run on it later this year but ive never used it...I always had the 1test on hand so never bothered....id love to compare the 2.
30 days. I felt i could go longer but i'm afraid of ****ing my lipids too much, since i'm not getting bloodwork i don't want to push too hard.

I have run sd by itself, to me, I noticed a difference, but I would most likely attribute it to it being 2 sd molecules together @ 30mg.
I had good results, but I got sick during pct.
seemed like alot of water retention though, and I would get headaches after taking it, i attributed this to increase in bp.

btw, I have never used any support supps on cycle, or right before, just a good diet.
I dont reccomend this to anyone, make your own decision, but do reccomend this during pct.

btw, when I posted on "the one" I also felt it was mild, even when I took 4caps (supposed to be for over 200lbs) I still didn't get the feel I get with other ds. hell, I got more from 4-androstendiol than the one. I would reccomend it for a first time user, or someone looking to cut.
So you are talking about the SD? I meant more of a direct comparison, Dymethazine to SD, what would you say?

Sad to hear The One was so weak for you even at 4 a day. I can usually tell if an anabolic is working in the first few days, better pumps and a very noticable increase in muscle hardness. That should always be true.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you are talking about the SD? I meant more of a direct comparison, Dymethazine to SD, what would you say?

Sad to hear The One was so weak for you even at 4 a day. I can usually tell if an anabolic is working in the first few days, better pumps and a very noticable increase in muscle hardness. That should always be true.
on a direct comparison, I would have to say that with dymeth, it felt like I was on superdrol, just more intense, it was more of a rush, with bp being increased to pre hypertension on the first dose, and would get headaches.

I liked dymeth, and I didn't. I got sick right after I finished my cycle, and I read users having this same problem. I've never taken sd @ 60mg, only thirty, most say after 40mg you aren't going to get more gains, just sides, I would say that two molecules isn't needed. one is enough.

there is a difference with dymeth and plain sd, but is it a good one, eh, not worth extra money.

if you've never ran dymeth, you should give it a run since you respond well to sd, maybe you'll have a better responce? those headaches were a bitch though.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's interesting, Iforce is marketing it as Superdrol without the sides, and you're saying it was more pronounced, and the sides like Blood pressure were more intense, lol. If it works as well as Superdrol that's pretty good new though.

Yeah Superdrol works great on me so I've been curious about Dymethazine. Yeah it's probably worth a try... wish the new PHs were priced more competitively.

AML

Awards
on a direct comparison, I would have to say that with dymeth, it felt like I was on superdrol, just more intense, it was more of a rush, with bp being increased to pre hypertension on the first dose, and would get headaches.

I liked dymeth, and I didn't. I got sick right after I finished my cycle, and I read users having this same problem. I've never taken sd @ 60mg, only thirty, most say after 40mg you aren't going to get more gains, just sides, I would say that two molecules isn't needed. one is enough.

there is a difference with dymeth and plain sd, but is it a good one, eh, not worth extra money.

if you've never ran dymeth, you should give it a run since you respond well to sd, maybe you'll have a better responce? those headaches were a bitch though.
When you say more intense do you mean more strength and size gains or just more sides or both? Did you run the dymethazine at 60mg? How would you compare the gains and sides of dymeth to phera at an equal dose?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say more intense do you mean more strength and size gains or just more sides or both? Did you run the dymethazine at 60mg? How would you compare the gains and sides of dymeth to phera at an equal dose?
no way, that'd be double the sd molecule. I ran it at 15mg 2x ed. 30mg total e.d.

no the strength gains werent anymore, I would say size may have been better if I was taking in the calories and carbs, I was cutting, eating normal amount of calories, lower carbs, doing cardio 3x per week along with working out 5 and I still put on around 10lbs. strength wasn't any different than sd. the rush I felt was more of, i feel it in my system working, and I could tell due to my normal bp of 120/60 jumping to around 140/80 on the first dose. and I would get headaches in the afternoon, and while working out. but I didn't have any back pumps, or gyno sides. the little lumps that dont bother me, actually got smaller on dymeth.

but immediately post cycle, like day 2 of pct, I got sick, and it turned into a bronchial infection, coughin up mucus, blood, feeling like str8 sheet. weight of course dropped around 7-8 lbs.

If I took it again, I would prepar for the weakened immune system id have off cycle, and take a baby asprin in the morning before my first dose of dymeth. who knows, I did like being on it when I was on it. just the headaches sucked ass.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
That's interesting, Iforce is marketing it as Superdrol without the sides, and you're saying it was more pronounced, and the sides like Blood pressure were more intense, lol. If it works as well as Superdrol that's pretty good new though.

Yeah Superdrol works great on me so I've been curious about Dymethazine. Yeah it's probably worth a try... wish the new PHs were priced more competitively.
Iforce said numerous times that you will never have a truly "side effect free" OTC DS. And if you do, it will be weak and probably not worth your time. However, lots of people have run it and agree that the sides arent nearly as pronounced for MOST people.

And there is issue of the 2nd conversion of methyl-drostanolone hydrazone

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey Dave. I know that everyone is very different and response will vary. Anyway idk what the whole deal is but I hope you guys aren't saying "little to no impact on the liver" as was mentioned in the first post.

I respond very well to SD to Dymethazine is actually on my list of PH to try out, but i'm unsure because I don't see how you can improve Superdrol for me personally the side effects were very minimal, I've wanted to run it more than 4 weeks. Weeks 3 and 4 were like, God weeks... lol. If i were to run Dymethazine I would run it pretty aggressively.