epol, s-drol, or dymethazine?

C

CanYouDigIt02

Awards
Hey,

I plan on 'low dosing' whatever i take instead of taking the recommended dosage of whatever PH i choose.

I received a free bottle of S-drol, half a bottle of E-pol (epi and tren), and am considering purchasing Dymethazine.

This would be my first cycle, so what would you recommend i take? I don't wanna take that Hdrol BS..it's going to be either one of the compounds mentioned..with cycle support, liver support, and probably a SERM (or Reversitol if i can't get a hold of one)

Thanks!

EDIT:

I also have some caps (about 15) of an underground labs Dianabol and Anadrol..they are 25 MGs each..any suggestions?

J

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

I plan on 'low dosing' whatever i take instead of taking the recommended dosage of whatever PH i choose.

I received a free bottle of S-drol, half a bottle of E-pol (epi and tren), and am considering purchasing Dymethazine.

This would be my first cycle, so what would you recommend i take? I don't wanna take that Hdrol BS..it's going to be either one of the compounds mentioned..with cycle support, liver support, and probably a SERM (or Reversitol if i can't get a hold of one)

Thanks!
1. dont purchase dymethazine, a very weak, expensive, waste of time
2. Instead i would recommend JUST epi for ur first cycle, or JUST tren, so purchase one of those rather then dyme
3. reversitol would be fine with something like epi, but i would put a test boost and ai along with it for extra boost.

C

CanYouDigIt02

Awards
1. dont purchase dymethazine, a very weak, expensive, waste of time
2. Instead i would recommend JUST epi for ur first cycle, or JUST tren, so purchase one of those rather then dyme
3. reversitol would be fine with something like epi, but i would put a test boost and ai along with it for extra boost.
wow i have heard just the oppositive about DMZ..all the logs i read are 10, 15, and 20 LB gains throughout the cycle...

well, what is a good PH that WILL NOT mess my libido up terribly? (I took Jungle Warfare for 2 weeks and couldnt even get it up at day 14! Had to take a PCT)

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
wow i have heard just the oppositive about DMZ..all the logs i read are 10, 15, and 20 LB gains throughout the cycle...

well, what is a good PH that WILL NOT mess my libido up terribly? (I took Jungle Warfare for 2 weeks and couldnt even get it up at day 14! Had to take a PCT)
Could you give any links to these DMZ logs where they have big gains, just curious as it is a decent compound or not.

J

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I read those logs too before i did it.. i ran my dyme cycle just like i ran my epi cycle.. Epi gained 22 kept 18.. Dyme gained 9 kept 2.. terrible!! look up the science behind it, its not a strong compound at all

i would run epi if i were you, my libido went THROUGH THE ROOF

C

CanYouDigIt02

Awards
I read those logs too before i did it.. i ran my dyme cycle just like i ran my epi cycle.. Epi gained 22 kept 18.. Dyme gained 9 kept 2.. terrible!! look up the science behind it, its not a strong compound at all

i would run epi if i were you, my libido went THROUGH THE ROOF
really? with epi i have heard mixed things about libido...I am 18 by the way..

C

CanYouDigIt02

Awards
My brother ran Dymethazine for 4 weeks at 30mg and gained over 20 pounds.
It's really strong and safe. The key to gaining a lot from it is to increase carbs.
how old is your bro?

J

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
really? with epi i have heard mixed things about libido...I am 18 by the way..
its your choice to start at 18, one of my friends did epi at 18. some people's libido goes sky high while some drop cuz of its anti-e properties i guess

and maybe i just wasnt a strong reactor to dymethazine.. but it is alot more expensive

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sounds like the individual response to dymethazine varies greatly, as is true of most steroids. Only way to know is to try it yourself i guess.

If you're 18 then you're not even allowed to post here. you are an adult though... So i'm not gonna say NO YOU CAN'T DO IT... but I will say that at 150 pounds you need to learn how to eat more before you can successfully capitalize on steroids.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
I hate to be a downer here man but I'm 19 and if I choose to use steroids it's going to be later on, at least 4-5 years, us young lifters have to learn proper diet and nutrition before we use aas.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
I hate to be a downer here man but I'm 19 and if I choose to use steroids it's going to be later on, at least 4-5 years, us young lifters have to learn proper diet and nutrition before we use aas.
agreed

J

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the individual response to dymethazine varies greatly, as is true of most steroids. Only way to know is to try it yourself i guess.

If you're 18 then you're not even allowed to post here. you are an adult though... So i'm not gonna say NO YOU CAN'T DO IT... but I will say that at 150 pounds you need to learn how to eat more before you can successfully capitalize on steroids.
yes agreed , would help alot more if u went up naturally first. post ur diet? maybe we could all give some tips

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^----I missed something there, how did we get on stenbolone?

idk

any how, dymeth is superdrol, just 2molecules instead of one. I ran it, had great results, gained 10lbs with no extra carbs, and cardio training e.d. but I got sick immediatly post cycle, and lost all but like 4 lbs. but felt great aside from headaches and increased bp on cycle. dymeth isn't worth extra money to me.

if you have superdrol, just run that by itself. no need to purchase dymeth if you've never done reg. sd.

i dont know what half a bottle of epi will do for you. epi sucks to me did nothing for me. nothing. but thats me, everyone is diff.

I dont care how old you are, you wanna play with fire, thats your business.

but if your gonna do it, just do the superdrol, then maybe later go for dymethazine.

on another note, i may give dymeth another try later, but next time launch a pre emptive strike to keep from getting sick. oh yea, I didn't get sick after superdrol.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
If u look at their write up this is how we got to that subject.... It is not 2 sd.

With Dymethazine, you can expect immediate gains in both size and strength, that will continue on for the duration of your cycle. This comes from the pro-hypertrophic effects of androgen receptor activation, nitrogen retention, and glycogen supercompensation. The combination of these powerful anabolic processes creates an environment for extreme gains in muscle size and strength that are unlike anything you have ever experienced.

Greater anabolic effects than traditional anabolic steroids
Dymethazine is a unique prohormone that has 2 target hormone conversions, Drostanolone, and Drostanolone Hydrazone. Clinical studies have shown that the myotropic (muscle building) effects of Dymethazine’s parent hormones were greater than traditional anabolic steroids such as testosterone propionate, anadrol, and winstrol. Also, the nitrogen retention abilities were greater than pure methyl-testosterone.

Nitrogen Retention is what governs the muscle cells ability to synthesize new contractile proteins to create muscle tissue. This hypertrophic cascade is carried out by DNA and mRNA transcriptions. Without up-regulating these transcriptions factors your body cannot build muscle at an optimal rate like it can while using Dymethazine.

In addition to this transcription up-regulation, the second key to unlocking rapid muscle growth is the activation of androgen receptors. By supplementing with Dymethazine, you will will dramatically increase androgen receptor activation by flooding muscle cells with 2 unique anabolic hormones of Drostanolone, and Drostanolone Hydrazone. This androgen receptor activation will create a hypertrophic cascade that results in extraordinary muscle growth.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
See the part about drostanolone and drostanolone hyazone. Would have bolded it for u but on my iPhone.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drostanolone:
2 alpha-methyl-17 beta-hydroxy-5 alpha-androstan-3-one

mesterlone:
1 alpha-methyl-17 beta-hydroxy-5 alpha-androstan-3-one

stenbolone:
2-methyl-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one,17b-ol

superdrol:
2a-17a-dimethyl-5-androst-3-one

dymethazine:
17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine

I may be missing something, maybe I got dymeth wrong, brb....

so are you saying they are different? I thought they were

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I just noticed that what PA said was about a different compound.
And iforces product is not that.
Sorry for the confusion close names got mixed in my head.

But iforce says dymeth is broken down to drostanolone and drostanolone hydrazone.... From their write up not sd and sd hyrazone.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
He's 22. He really blew up from just that cycle. In the first week he already looked bigger noticeably. It's his favorite DS now; I will be trying it soon as well.

To the other person, yeah you confused it. I really didn't see it in paper, but he said he got lab tested and came out great.

The I-force reps also say support isn't necessary, and you can get away with just Reversitol (which is what my brother did)
Just cause the reps say it's safe doesn't mean anything. If you remember when SD first came out it was suppose to very mild toxicity wise... Which we now know is not true. They also said u could get away with OTC pct which we now know is not true.

So if it SD bound to another SD. Then u need way more than OTC pct.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I just noticed that what PA said was about a different compound.

And iforces product is not that.
Sorry for the confusion close names got mixed in my head.

But iforce says dymeth is broken down to drostanolone and drostanolone hydrazone.... From their write up not sd and sd hyrazone.
hmm, im not an expert on chem. breakdown in the body, my guess would be sd would do the same after first pass. but idk.

C

CanYouDigIt02

Awards

My weight is not a good representation of my diet, or the way I train. I have a small bone structure so I weigh a lot less than I look.

i28. tinypic. com/5lrzax. jpg
i31. tinypic. com/104ntip. jpg

legs match upper body as well

S

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
dude, i aint a ****ing pat arnold or bill nye either, but there has to be an eventual conversion the the original hormone. it's capitalized on in marketing cause its an illegal hormone, which people will associate with drastic results. they're virtually the same thing with the exceptions of the azine/extra sd molecule. i'm siding with jbry

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My weight is not a good representation of my diet, or the way I train. I have a small bone structure so I weigh a lot less than I look.

i28. tinypic. com/5lrzax. jpg
i31. tinypic. com/104ntip. jpg

legs match upper body as well
You are right bro, you look fine. But if you're 18 you still can't post here

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
hmm, im not an expert on chem. breakdown in the body, my guess would be sd would do the same after first pass. but idk.
I am not saying it wouldnt. But what Iforce advertises is:

Dymethazine ---> drostanolone and drostanolone Hydrazone

NOT methasteron and methasteron hyrdazone, which would be the case if it was 2 SD bound.

As stated before
drostanolone = 2 alpha-methyl-17 beta-hydroxy-5 alpha-androstan-3-one

superdrol = 2a-17a-dimethyl-5-androst-3-one

and if this is correct (cause I havent found it, they just list it as dymethazine on ingedient list):
dymethazine = 17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine

It has been a long while since organic chem here so naming stuff isnt my thing... but something doesnt add up correct.

I also heard that dymethazine was 2 SD and was under that idea... but iforces write up says something different.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
dude, i aint a ****ing pat arnold or bill nye either, but there has to be an eventual conversion the the original hormone. it's capitalized on in marketing cause its an illegal hormone, which people will associate with drastic results. they're virtually the same thing with the exceptions of the azine/extra sd molecule. i'm siding with jbry
If it is SD there is no conversion. It just cleaves the molecule to give an active steriod.

What illegal hormone are you speaking of? If it is SD then it is not an illegal hormone.

okay found a good article... http://www.ergo-log.com/dymethazine.html

apparently it is 2 SDs... that has been around since th 60s... called mebalozine, sorry for the confusion. Just odd how they just dont come out and say this but refer to it in the write up differently.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The smell of bull**** is pretty strong in this thread

honestly in the long run you are best off taking your time now to research diet and bulk naturally for a couple years and then hit PHs when your natural bulking slows down.

That's what i did, i bulked my ass up to 240 first. I was flabby but I had a hell of a natural base to start from. I think so many people jump the gun and then they're relying on their cycles to make progress rather than diet.

M

Marcinczyk

Awards
i habve gained 15 pounds everytime i run dymethazine and keep it all

D

DNA24

Awards
this kids done his research.