1st time CEL's H-drol

WillVN

Awards
Hey Guys

I've decide to run a H-drol cycle from CEL for about 5-6 weeks (don't know what's best yet).

I know there are a ton of logs and other topics on this but eventually all the topics get really clutterd and it gets hard to read, what people exactly mean.

So generally i'd just like some experienced guys to guide me or tell me what I can do to make my cycle more effective and complete.

For the cycle I was thinking something about 50/50/50/75/75/75 or 50/50/75/75/75/75

I'm also running CEL's cycle assist during cycle. I'll start this one week in advance. Just taking the dose that's on the bottle ( 4 caps a day ) 1 bottle (240 caps) should get me thru my cylce.

For PCT I was thinking about running the Iforce Reversitol or the Anabolic Xtreme Advanced PCT. Suggestions on this would be great. Probably just going to use the dose that's on the bottle.
I'll be using creatine too, as well as a pre workout shake like N.O. Xplode. Some Omega 3 and Multivitamins too.

Because my cycle is going to be 5-6 weeks, should my PCT also be 5-6 weeks? (so i know if i need to buy 2 bottles or not)

That's about it, thx in advance for all the people who can help me along with my cycle.

Grtz Willem

P.S.: sorry for the language mistakes, i'm from Belgium so... :)

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i would use a SERM like torem for your PCT. seriously, gaining on cycle is the easy part, making it stick 4 months later is very very tough. you didn't say but if this is your first cycle i would not do it that long 4-5 weeks MAX. there is a lot you will learn as you progress and doing a long cycle for your first is like learning to swim by jumping in the deep end. and do this, seriously do this, not just read it and then don't but do this, i really really really wish i had done this, go get your blood test NOW before you start adding any chemicals to your body. having a baseline will be key not only to know if you r PCT worked but if you have some hormonal issue or something later for some reason (it happens more than you hear about) and have to go to the Dr., having a baseline before you started taking steroids will GREATLY assist his efforts in helping you. there are many other reasons to do this too, this is seriously your health and your life so no need to mess around and pinch pennies here and there. i know its expensive but it is 110% worth it to just save up for a few months and push the cycle off to do it. you can only regret NOT getting yourself tested. there are lots of cheap tests around you can find.

WillVN

Awards
Thx for the advice!

The cycle is not for now, it's something for the near future.

I just wanted some advice from the guys here and some clarity about some things.

I've been reading and searching a while now just to know the basics and i've learned a great deal here at AM.

I think I can get some clomid or nolvadex. How should I dose these after a 5 week cycle? And do i have to take one of these SERM's together with the Reversitol or AX's Advanced PCT?

thx

Willem

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
If you take the serm, there is no need for the Reversitol. This is how I would dose them...

Nolva 40/40/20/20/10/10
Clomid 100/100/50/50/25/25

Either one will be fine.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
here's where every thread on the subject of PCT will start to spin out of control. before you know it there will be 5 different opinions on here. i will not make it 6 unless you ask. the truth is this, many people run PCT and their cycles differently. find what is right for you is trial and error, but there is some things that are universal when "on" or "off". diet and training instensly are two o fthose things. SERMs, AI's and test boosters are not universal. you mentioned that you read other threads that get "cluttered" what makes you think this one will be any different? aain if you want my opinion i will give it to you, but there will be plenty to go around here shortly.