next cycle

hog928

Awards
  • Established
i plan on running beastdrol dieselbolan and tren-tfo and i plan on adding 1-t tren to it with the propure pct and cycle assist, nd liver supps. Is ading P-plex to much for this cycle or a good idea or any other things to add that u guys can think of to help it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Beastdrol = Superdrol

Dieselbolan = Max LMG + Phera Plex

Tren-TFO = 19-nor "tren" (aka 4,9 estra)

1-T Tren = 19-nor "tren" (aka 4,9 estra)

P-Plex = Phera Plex

SOOO

You want to stack Superdrol, Max LMG, Phera Plex, and "tren" with "tren" and Phera Plex. Not only is this the most retarded stack I've ever, EVER, EVER heard of in all of my time posting/lurking on any anabolics boards, but it's the first to actually contain not just 1 but 2 redundant components. Which demonstrates your complete lack of understanding about what you're doing, and your complete lack of care for what you're putting into your body.

Take a step back and start reading, because this is shear unadulterated idiocy.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
well thats why i am learning more not to sit there and kill myself but to learn and do it right so u could try to help me out instead

hog928

Awards
  • Established
and i am just saying what i was thinking so someone could help me to make it right

hog928

Awards
  • Established
i didnt know dieselbolan was the same as p-plex and i didnt plan on adding it i just was wondering and as for the two trens i didnt think that one through my bad but thats why i am asking for help

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Start off by looking up what's in each product instead of stacking random **** together

And if you're under 21 just leave

hog928

Awards
  • Established
ight i am not under 21 and idk why the hell u cant just ease up and i didnt plan on just stacking them my cycle from the start was gonna be the tren tfo diesel and beastrol but i was just wondering if it would be worth adding something thats all

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tren TFO, the dieselbolan and Beastdrol amounts to a stack of Superdrol, Pheraplex, "tren" and MaxLMG. You're looking at 2 methyls and 2 progestins. You're looking at a serious load on your liver, you're looking at serious, serious shutdown... It's a terrible stack and can only be the product of the "more is better" mentality rather than actual thought and care.

If you read about the aforementioned substances you will see why it's such a bad stack. No one should ever stack 4 orals together. 3 is really, really pushing it, and 4 is completely unacceptable.

My only advice is for you to keep reading about these substances, because if what i'm saying isn't clear, then you need to make it clear before you start stacking 5 things together and eating pills like candy. This isn't something you mess around this.

I'm done here... and i don't consider myself as going hard on you. If you were my brother and came to me with this, I would chew you out so much harder, and it would only be because I care.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
^ he's just being responsible and looking out for someone.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
ight well thank you but why do so many people say to do the 3 as a stack well not on this site but it is what they say is to do the 1-4 wks beastdrol with a cycle of tren tfo the the 4-8 week is the tren tfo is with 4wks of diesebolan

jasonkp1978

Awards
Hello, I was thinking about stacking 19 tren tfo with e stane or m drol. Any ideas which would be best?

Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11