I have a question (not a newb :p) Just want advice.

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
Okay, so I am doing a cycle right now, very excited about it, just started into it today (after preloading my supports)...

Here's where I was wanting some advice...I am wondering how all of you would dose this set up, how you would spread your doses throughout the day.

I am doing 45 mg P-Plex and 90 mg X-Tren, aka 3 caps of each.

What would you do? I at three different times (spread out like...8 hours each) or 1 in the morning (of each) and 2 in the afternoon (like, an hour pre-workout).

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Oh, and ps...before anyone asks, yes I have my PCT in order, and no this isnt my first...or second...or third...or fourth cycle...lol.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about the half life of either compound, however I would do whatever keeps your blood levels (of each compound) the smoothest. Generally that would be 1/1/1 throughout the day, however some really like to "feel" the compounds while they work out, so they take it pre. There is no right or wrong answer, rather just a matter of preference. The only thing I would say is not to take them too late so as to minimize the effect on sleep patterns. GL on your cycle and keep us posted :)

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
Not sure about the half life of either compound, however I would do whatever keeps your blood levels (of each compound) the smoothest. Generally that would be 1/1/1 throughout the day, however some really like to "feel" the compounds while they work out, so they take it pre. There is no right or wrong answer, rather just a matter of preference. The only thing I would say is not to take them too late so as to minimize the effect on sleep patterns. GL on your cycle and keep us posted :)
Thanks for the response, I appreciate it...and thanks for wishing me good luck...I haven't done a cycle for a long while and this one actually has me pumped...I thought about logging it, and then I realized that I would never post enough to keep a log...LOL...

Honestly, I would love to keep my blood levels high all day....but at the same time My thought is that I've done it both ways and it seems to be fine either way...However, I want to maximize this cycle, and get the most from it.

And one reason I put all of the disclaimers is that I asked this question somewhere else...and some guy decided that he should talk down to me like I'm an idiot and that he HAD to know what my PCT was...and that I obviously didn't do any research (all the while in some of the worst broken English I have seen for a while)....

Then, when I decided to look at his post history...come to find out this guy JUST found out what a SERM was last month...LAST MONTH...

UGH, people like that fire me up...unfortunately, he was the only one that responded...

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
If you've already done 3+ cycles successfully then I am in no place to talk down or question or PCT as you probably know what your doing. If you've had success with both then again, it just comes to preference. I personally try to combine the two. I like to keep the blood levels steady, but at the same time, time the largest dose pre-WO so I can try to get the best of both worlds. Just out of curiousity, when do you work out (in general)?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
heres how i would dose it.... i would do one of each upon waking with breakfast and then 2 of each about an hour before working out. youll have insane pumps and training intensity

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
If you've already done 3+ cycles successfully then I am in no place to talk down or question or PCT as you probably know what your doing. If you've had success with both then again, it just comes to preference. I personally try to combine the two. I like to keep the blood levels steady, but at the same time, time the largest dose pre-WO so I can try to get the best of both worlds. Just out of curiousity, when do you work out (in general)?
I normally work out as soon as I get off of work (5 pm) Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

heres how i would dose it.... i would do one of each upon waking with breakfast and then 2 of each about an hour before working out. youll have insane pumps and training intensity
That's exactly the way that I was dosing it at first, and I will probably keep it that way....My main intention was to see if other people felt the same way about dosing it that way.

Again, thanks for all of the serious answers, I truly appreciate it...I think I'm going to have to become active here again...lol...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Id say 1 of each upon waking then 2 of each at 3pm(just to be on the safe side as far as sleep). Their half life is long enough where you will still feel it in the gym. Good luck on ur future cycle. I personally love Tren. Is this your 1st Tren cycle?

brandoppsx

brandoppsx

Awards
Id say 1 of each upon waking then 2 of each at 3pm(just to be on the safe side as far as sleep). Their half life is long enough where you will still feel it in the gym. Good luck on ur future cycle. I personally love Tren. Is this your 1st Tren cycle?
Yes, it's my first Tren run...I've hear so many good things about Tren alone...and I know that I have AWESOME response to P-Plex...so I thought...hell...might as well stack the two...they are "safe" to stack...and I know I probably should have ran it alone the first time to test my body's reaction to it...but I like to be stupid once in a while...lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, it's my first Tren run...I've hear so many good things about Tren alone...and I know that I have AWESOME response to P-Plex...so I thought...hell...might as well stack the two...they are "safe" to stack...and I know I probably should have ran it alone the first time to test my body's reaction to it...but I like to be stupid once in a while...lol
Ya Tren is a pretty awesome compound. Just make sure u watch out for gyno bc it is known to cause gyno in some users. I didn't have an issue.