4th week with Havoc, no weight gain...WTF?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon75 View Post
    I'm on my fourth week of Havoc and I've experienced no weight gains. I started at 200lbs and I'm still there. I've been eating like horse, at over 350g of protein per day. My cycle is 20/30/30/30. Other supps include, White Flood, Purple Wraath, fish oil, green tea, multi, glucosamine, resveratrol, and flax seed oil.

I've also been working out heavier and more frequently than ever.

Not sure what the deal is.

Maybe the reversatrol brought him into an early PCT.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

I know he meant the grape seed extract and not the PCT product from I-Force.

2. Quote Originally Posted by droppinplates View Post
    Maybe the reversatrol brought him into an early PCT.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

I know he meant the grape seed extract and not the PCT product from I-Force.
    I laid off it this week just in case.
    •   

3. Maybe you have an overactive thyroid. In any case, if you're not gaining weight just eat more.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Logo View Post
    Maybe you have an overactive thyroid. In any case, if you're not gaining weight just eat more.
    I used to be a skinny kid and it took a bunch of years to put on muscle. I think it's just harder for me to put on weight. If I eat anymore, I'm gonna go broke and I'll never get off the toilet.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon75 View Post
    8AM- Protein Shake
    8:45AM- Bowl of cereal and cup of cottage cheese
    11AM- Protein bar
    1PM- Lunch (grilled chicken, beef, etc.)
    4PM- Tuna or peanut butter sandwich
    6PM- Pre workout shake
    8PM- Post workout shake
    10PM- Dinner (grilled chicken, beef, etc)
    12PM- Protein Shake
    IMO, this diet needs CONSIDERABLE work. Not only to gain weight, but just to be healthy! Not a vegetable or a complex carb in SIGHT!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Coachese View Post
    IMO, this diet needs CONSIDERABLE work. Not only to gain weight, but just to be healthy! Not a vegetable or a complex carb in SIGHT!
    I have veggies with lunch and dinner and I eat fruits. I just didn't list them.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon75 View Post
    I have veggies with lunch and dinner and I eat fruits. I just didn't list them.
    I'm no expert (seriously), but I would have thought that if someone asked you to post your diet, you'd of posted EVERYthing you ate? It kinda of defeats the purpose of listing what you ate if you only list 1/2 of it and omit serving size.

Good luck in the future brohamus!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Coachese View Post
    I'm no expert (seriously), but I would have thought that if someone asked you to post your diet, you'd of posted EVERYthing you ate? It kinda of defeats the purpose of listing what you ate if you only list 1/2 of it and omit serving size.

Good luck in the future brohamus!

Yup... It would really help if you listed everything. Also your Weight, BF% and a workout sample. Are you doing cardio?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 01:50 PM
  2. Slight weight gain 12 week test E
    By Ms9 in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 03:45 PM
  3. gain weight?
    By Sonic2 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 07:51 AM