Best Pheraplex clone?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
From personal opinion what is the best Pheraplex clone? I used ACL's Mass Xtreme and blew up on it. about 13 lbs. in a month. amazing gains. im now looking to do an SD/Phera cycle and need a reptuable Phera clone. I wont use Mass Xtreme again because the only place that sells it is ACL's website and its 100$. It is my favorite phera but too expensive for a ph. any other clones that did mass gains?

H

henryhavoc

Awards
P-Plex from CEL is a good choice. CEL gets all their stuff tested you know it's legit.

I'm running a phera/tren (19-nor)/sd cycle as of now.. I'm using APS' mass stack and then adding in mdrol from CEL in my last three weeks. I'm looking to gain around 15lbs total. I'm only in the first week, so it's just phera and tren for now, but it's going great and I'm already seeing some strength gains.

Good luck!

H

henryhavoc

Awards
By the way, don't forget to use proper PCT. Phera and SD will mess you up (two harsh methyls).

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
why didnt you stick SD at the begining of the cycle. it seems weird to end with that. you think youd use SD to start off since its so quick to act and use tren in the long run to preserve gains.

H

henryhavoc

Awards
Everyone told me to stick it on the end, which doesn't really matter because the phera and tren is a 4 week cycle and SD is a three week, so I'll be running the SD in a few days now.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
P-Plex from CEL is a good choice. CEL gets all their stuff tested you know it's legit.

I'm running a phera/tren (19-nor)/sd cycle as of now.. I'm using APS' mass stack and then adding in mdrol from CEL in my last three weeks. I'm looking to gain around 15lbs total. I'm only in the first week, so it's just phera and tren for now, but it's going great and I'm already seeing some strength gains.

Good luck!
Your running phera and tren bridged in sd?!?!?!? That's one serious cycle. Sorry to hijack but wow. Talk about this but u better have a serious pct setup. Is the tren continued with the sd? I mean phera bridged to sd is serious run but adding tren means shutdown city. I had thought about something like this but very hesitant to run, rather just head to inj test. Should see more than 15 with that stack I would think. You can get 15 with phera and tren or sd and tren. Or even the phera to sd.

Ohhh and yeah go with CEL pplex I love their clones. And like said above they test powder and then caps.

H

henryhavoc

Awards
Your running phera and tren bridged in sd?!?!?!? That's one serious cycle. Sorry to hijack but wow. Talk about this but u better have a serious pct setup. Is the tren continued with the sd? I mean phera bridged to sd is serious run but adding tren means shutdown city. I had thought about something like this but very hesitant to run, rather just head to inj test. Should see more than 15 with that stack I would think. You can get 15 with phera and tren or sd and tren. Or even the phera to sd.

Ohhh and yeah go with CEL pplex I love their clones. And like said above they test powder and then caps.
Yeah it's definitely serious, but I've been planning this out for quite a while now and have a lengthy PCT set up and I plan on ending the cycle the moment my body tells me no more. I threw the idea around and everyone I've talked too about it told me it'd be a great cycle but harsh sides. I don't mind being the guinea pig since I know what I'm doing and I have the proper support supps and SERM on hand. Should be a big increase in mass and strength, which is my main goal. But yeah, I hear you when you talk about just switching to test. I'll see how it goes :mischievous:

Enough hijacking! :lol5:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Most any phera clone is going to be legit, i haven't heard of too many bad experiences. I usually buy based on price. I've only used PPlex and it's certainly legit, and at 25$ a pop you can't complain.

Has anyone heard feedback on Proven Products P-Phera?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Competitive Edge Labs

Their products are

P-Plex (phera plex
M-Drol (superdrol)
E-Stane (epistane/havoc)
X-tren (xtrme tren, 19-nor "tren)
EQ-Plex (bold)
H-drol (halodrol)
M1,4add (dbol precursor)
P-Mag (similar to Hdrol, unsure)

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Proven looks promising tho. might have to give there phera clone a test run and tell you guys how it goes.

H

henryhavoc

Awards
Clones are clones, they're pretty much all the the same.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Clones are clones, they're pretty much all the the same.
In a pefect world yes. But feel more confident I am getting what I want when they have tests that prove it is what they say it. If a company doesn't test their raws who is to say their supplier isn't giving the right compound.

H

henryhavoc

Awards
In a pefect world yes. But feel more confident I am getting what I want when they have tests that prove it is what they say it. If a company doesn't test their raws who is to say their supplier isn't giving the right compound.
Yeah you're right lol. I'm doing the phera/tren from APS and so far it's going good.

R

retroshaper

Awards
Competitive Edge Labs

Their products are

P-Plex (phera plex
M-Drol (superdrol)
E-Stane (epistane/havoc)
X-tren (xtrme tren, 19-nor "tren)
EQ-Plex (bold)
H-drol (halodrol)
M1,4add (dbol precursor)
P-Mag (similar to Hdrol, unsure)
P-Mag is a Promagnon-25 clone
It's very similar to H-Drol. In the CEL forum they are saying it's a little more for size gains than H-Drol. Great feedback so far.

D

DLife4Pain

Awards
i ran a cycle of tren xtreme/ah-89/and mass xtreme by ACL a few monthz ago....got some good gainz but as stated very pricey