Havoc

htown

Awards
What is the best time of the day to take Havoc? With or without meal? Thanks.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I just started an Epi cycle and had the same question. From what I read on here, I decided to go 2 10ml caps in the morning and 2 10ml caps at about 5:00 which is an hour and a half or two hours before my workout. I am sure that somebody will post something different but this is what I am doing.....I think the one thing that most people agreed on was not to take it late at night....might keep you up.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning and early afternoon with a bit of food is fine.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Are you reposting from here - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/131449-havoc.html ? You can use the search feature to find discussion about this from other members too. There are many schools of thought on almost every issue so don't necessarily take the first response you get from a posted question, research the issue on the forum and read all you can - u know? Good luck with the cycle tho bro.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Morning and early afternoon with a bit of food is fine.
Dsade say i workout around 8pm, what would my daily dosage of havoc look like? I ask this as apparently people struggle to sleep if they have a capsule after 8pm or so...

Thanks in advance

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade say i workout around 8pm, what would my daily dosage of havoc look like? I ask this as apparently people struggle to sleep if they have a capsule after 8pm or so...

Thanks in advance
If you work out at 8, you should be fine taking your last dose around 5:30. It will still be strongly circulating throughout your workout.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
If you work out at 8, you should be fine taking your last dose around 5:30. It will still be strongly circulating throughout your workout.
Any idea to the average half life so i know how long to space each serving apart.

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I ran Havoc all the way up to 50mg a day in the past. I would take 20mg in the morning after I woke up before I worked out (5:30) with a scoop of protein and a glass of juice. Lunch, 10mg after I ate (12:30ish) and the my last dosage of 20mg with a scoop of proten at 4. Hope this helps. I saw great results with Havoc.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I ran Havoc all the way up to 50mg a day in the past. I would take 20mg in the morning after I woke up before I worked out (5:30) with a scoop of protein and a glass of juice. Lunch, 10mg after I ate (12:30ish) and the my last dosage of 20mg with a scoop of proten at 4. Hope this helps. I saw great results with Havoc.
Yes thats really helpful gymaddict.I was thinking with this being my first PH i would i see results at 20-40mg a day... So say i could take 10mg morning, 10mg around lunch and then 10mg before workout at 6-8pm would that be sufficient? Also speaking from your experience would you say i should taper down Havoc e.g 20/30/40/40/30/20 or go with 20/20/30/30/40/40 or something to that effect. Would appreciate a rep or someone to chime in on this.

Thanks

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Yes thats really helpful gymaddict.I was thinking with this being my first PH i would i see results at 20-40mg a day... So say i could take 10mg morning, 10mg around lunch and then 10mg before workout at 6-8pm would that be sufficient? Also speaking from your experience would you say i should taper down Havoc e.g 20/30/40/40/30/20 or go with 20/20/30/30/40/40 or something to that effect. Would appreciate a rep or someone to chime in on this.

Thanks
You should see gains with 20/20/30/30. If this is your first run with a PH you dont want to over due it.

Dont taper back down either, you may end up depriving yourself of gains. In my opinion, I'd run it 20/20/30/30, then start your PCT.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
You should see gains with 20/20/30/30. If this is your first run with a PH you dont want to over due it.

Dont taper back down either, you may end up depriving yourself of gains. In my opinion, I'd run it 20/20/30/30, then start your PCT.
How would you structure that for 6 week cycle?

Thanks

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
id say 20/30/30/30/30/30 just keep same dose throwout should be good

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
For most the sweet spot with the epithio compound is around 40mg... if you want bump the last two weeks to 40mg if your gains at 30 start to slow.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
For most the sweet spot with the epithio compound is around 40mg... if you want bump the last two weeks to 40mg if your gains at 30 start to slow.
Would it be overkill to do 20/30/30/40/40/40
or should i just stick with 20/30/30/30/30/30 or 20/30/30/30/40/40
just if i buy 2 bottles using 20/30/30/30/30/30 dosing protcol i still got loads of Epi/Havoc left over...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would it be overkill to do 20/30/30/40/40/40
or should i just stick with 20/30/30/30/30/30 or 20/30/30/30/40/40
just if i buy 2 bottles using 20/30/30/30/30/30 dosing protcol i still got loads of Epi/Havoc left over...
What's your weight and cycle experience? I think that'll determine the dose.

spadesofaces

Awards

Thanks in advance
I'm on an epistane cycle now, and I missed my 4pm dose sunday afternoon, so I took it when I got home at 10pm, and I had zero sleep problems. It was only 10mg though.

Right now I take it like:
8:00- 10mg
12:00- 10 mg (post-workout)
4:00- 10 mg

But since epi's half life is 6 hrs, I think I'm gonna space my doses out to keep constant blood levels. When I go to 40mg I'll just add 10mg pre-bed.

Is there any advantage to taking 20mg 2x daily, or is 10mg 4x daily fine? Is it a 6 of one, half a dozen of the other sort of thing?

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I'm on an epistane cycle now, and I missed my 4pm dose sunday afternoon, so I took it when I got home at 10pm, and I had zero sleep problems. It was only 10mg though.

Right now I take it like:
12:00- 10 mg (post-workout)
4:00- 10 mg

But since epi's half life is 6 hrs, I think I'm gonna space my doses out to keep constant blood levels. When I go to 40mg I'll just add 10mg pre-bed.

Is there any advantage to taking 20mg 2x daily, or is 10mg 4x daily fine? Is it a 6 of one, half a dozen of the other sort of thing?

Yeah i would leave 5 hours between each serving (at the most 6 hours) e.g
1:00- 10mg
6:00- 10mg

The more frequent you dose the better (keeps plasma levels elevated of the compound e.g 10mg 4x daily is better than 20mg 2x daily but i would however go with 3x daily
Hope that helps

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Has anyones used Havoc and Epi? Did the effects variate? just people say they are 'clones' bu their nanomolecular structure differs...

Havoc : 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Epi :2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol

Just wondering if the resulted effects differ...

Thanks

spadesofaces

Awards
Has anyones used Havoc and Epi? Did the effects variate? just people say they are 'clones' bu their nanomolecular structure differs...

Havoc : 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

Epi :2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol

Just wondering if the resulted effects differ...

Thanks
they are the same effective compound, you'll only get more sides by stacking them.