Letrozole effective on its own for cut.

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
I still have some Letrozole left over from my AAS days and was wondering the good/bad of using it as a stand alone. Im cutting right now and thought it might be useful to use every 3rd day to reduce estrogen and help me lean out. Any thoughts?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Technically that sounds correct, but I really wouldn't bother. Letro is a pretty powerful AI, i don't think it should be used just to lower natural estrogen levels.

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
For the sake of argument isn't that the same principle that 6-oxo and novadex use? They are supplements designed to raise test by lowering natural estrogen. I know letro is much stronger but couldn't someone just take half a tab every 3rd day so it doesn't get too low? Am I missing something here?

olazabal

Awards
you'd definitely cut water weight, but letro will make your joints hurt and you'd probably have to run nolva coming off it. Not worth it IMO

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
Nolvadex is an agonist for the estrogen receptor right? How would this help after using Letro? And wouldn't joint discomfort be minimal unless your dose was too high/frequent?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
letro will kill estro levels and nolva blocks the estrogen receptor, so it should serve to keep them diminished without lowering them further (i believe)

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
letro will kill estro levels and nolva blocks the estrogen receptor, so it should serve to keep them diminished without lowering them further (i believe)
Exactly. So when estrogen is eliminated with the letro it wouldnt do much good to then block the receptor after your done running it. The only thing that would make sense to me is that maybe letro lowers HPTA. If that is the case then it would warrant the use of nolva(since test would be lower than normal). Also if HTPA is lowered it wouldn't really make sense to use it by itself.:thinking:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
letro aside from being an ai, also increases l.h., the reason you may want to run a serm is due to the body increasing production of the aromatase enzyme due to the letro and when you cease using the letro, you will have an exsessive amount (rebound) of the aromatse enzyme to readily aromatize the test (increased not only from lack of t aromatizing into E, but also do to the increased produciton of l.h.) into E.

all in all, it's a big hormonal imbalencing act you most likely dont want to get started, it would be easier to use a fat burner of some type and hard work in the gym, rather than juggle your hpta all over the place.

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
Ahh. I just read about the "rebound effect" of letro. Apparently when you stop using it the estrogen will rise higher than it was to begin with for a period of time. This explains why it is used during your cycle instead of for PCT. Definitely not worth it by itself. :icon_lol:

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
letro aside from being an ai, also increases l.h., the reason you may want to run a serm is due to the body increasing production of the aromatase enzyme due to the letro and when you cease using the letro, you will have an exsessive amount (rebound) of the aromatse enzyme to readily aromatize the test (increased not only from lack of t aromatizing into E, but also do to the increased produciton of l.h.) into E.

all in all, it's a big hormonal imbalencing act you most likely dont want to get started, it would be easier to use a fat burner of some type and hard work in the gym, rather than juggle your hpta all over the place.
Your 100% right. I was typing something similar when you posted. thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Supplements 4
Anabolics 5
Post Cycle Therapy 3
Anabolics 6