What causes lethargy while on cycle?

caliphotog

Awards
What's up guys? I'm wondering what it is about certain cycles that causes lethargy. I am on week 3 of an 800mg ED EQ-Plex cycle and I am VERY VERY VERY lethargic. I have done a few cycles before and only experience the lethargy with crtqin compounds. It has never been this bad and I am just trying to see what is causing it and if I can expect for it to slowly improve or if I am going to be battleiing with this till I am done with the 8 weeks of cycle plus PCT. By the way... DHEA is doing nothing for the lethargy.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
nobody really has a pinpoint answer. it could be a mix of things such as blood glucose levels, lipid values, and ur body shutting down it's own natural test production. how much DHEA are you taking?

caliphotog

Awards
Started at 50 ED and then went to 75. Neither seemed to do anything so I dumped it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wish i could help you but i never seem to get lethargy

What i know works for some people is to counter it by running stims. Not the best solution but it should get the job done.

I really didn't expect to hear lethargy coming from a bold product, I would think that EQ type steroids would increase endurance and wouldn't make you tired.

caliphotog

Awards
Unreal... That is what I was expecting but so far this is terrible and I hate it! I added in the Epi today to see if that helps. If not I am going to drop the EQ Plex and finish up by running the Epi solo.

caliphotog

Awards
I think this might be my last PH. From everything I see there are less sides and it is knder to your body if you inject Test vs. taking PHs.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Unreal... That is what I was expecting but so far this is terrible and I hate it! I added in the Epi today to see if that helps. If not I am going to drop the EQ Plex and finish up by running the Epi solo.
epi might make it worse..i got lethargic from it...

currently on test and anavar and i have never had so much energy in my life...fyi...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The lethargy on a cycle (except test) is from the lack of testosterone in your system due to shutdown of your natural production. Testosterone acts much different in the body to maintain balance of everything than synthetic derivatives. Using something like dermacrine on a oral cycle will provide the body with some testosterone and help greatly with lethargy.

When you take test you feel like a MILLION dollars all day everyday. Prohormones/prosteroids make you feel like death, and want to sleep all day, unless you are able to add some test in your system while taking them. As a last resort mega dosing dhea with a prohormone cycle will def help also. Dermacrine is just much more effective imo.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
When you take test you feel like a MILLION dollars all day everyday. Prohormones/prosteroids make you feel like death, and want to sleep all day, unless you are able to add some test in your system while taking them. As a last resort mega dosing dhea with a prohormone cycle will def help also. Dermacrine is just much more effective imo.
this is so true its ridiculous. since being on, i got my first cougar friday night. and confidence is through the roof.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't notice too much from test... and don't get any lethargy from orals.

Honestly i think i felt better on SD than on Test, mostly from having a constant full body pump and feeling like God in the gym

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well..shes kinda a new cougar...im 22 she's 31...still counts lol
Word yo, I have a cougar im messin with too, I was always about younger chicks (still am), but sometimes that life experience is worth the ride lol..

caliphotog

Awards
It's weird cause I just thought about it and all the PHs I have been lethargic on have been non-meth. Seems to me that it should be opposite.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Word yo, I have a cougar im messin with too, I was always about younger chicks (still am), but sometimes that life experience is worth the ride lol..
o...it was a fantastic ride. it was alot better than bangin girls my age...she knew what she wanted and told me. it was grand.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's weird cause I just thought about it and all the PHs I have been lethargic on have been non-meth. Seems to me that it should be opposite.
Don't matter yo, shutdown, happens from any endogenous hormones in the body. If you plan on shutting down your own production by taking something, make sure its worth it. Running a mild compound with little proven benefit will still shut you down...see what im sayin'?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
o...it was a fantastic ride. it was alot better than bangin girls my age...she knew what she wanted and told me. it was grand.
You my friend just earned the title..."Man of the week"....good stuff!!! Be proud lol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
You my friend just earned the title..."Man of the week"....good stuff!!! Be proud lol.
o i am ****ing proud brother...now its time to ram out the hot shot girl from the bar i work at on friday night....git r' done

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
o i am ****ing proud brother...now its time to ram out the hot shot girl from the bar i work at on friday night....git r' done
You have my blessing, and support..... lol! Use the title to it's fullest yo!!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ley us know how it goes...I can live vicariously through your escapdes seeing as im basaically married...damn.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ley us know how it goes...I can live vicariously through your escapdes seeing as im basaically married...damn.
i will. i will do this board proud...i will write back in this thread what happens.

i will violate her with my penis...maybe ill take some pics or video on my phone..well see how intense it is..lol

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fck I wanna be a perv again,.....Im only 27...Im too young for this marriage sht, the sex aint the same anymore, i need just a few more random pumps....is that too much to ask for?

us boys are pigs....but its better than being a girl isnt it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fck I wanna be a perv again,.....Im only 27...Im too young for this marriage sht, the sex aint the same anymore, i need just a few more random pumps....is that too much to ask for?

us boys are pigs....but its better than being a girl isnt it.
Thats the fun of being a random ock....lets face it, and i'm sayin' to be real.....after like 2 months EVERYTHING gets old.......New adventures are a warriors task in life. Without a challenge, the warrior is dead..........My question for all of you is.....

"Are you a warrior"

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i will. i will do this board proud...i will write back in this thread what happens.

i will violate her with my penis...maybe ill take some pics or video on my phone..well see how intense it is..lol
do it for the team bigpapa :thumbsup:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The lethargy on a cycle (except test) is from the lack of testosterone in your system due to shutdown of your natural production. Testosterone acts much different in the body to maintain balance of everything than synthetic derivatives. Using something like dermacrine on a oral cycle will provide the body with some testosterone and help greatly with lethargy.

hey trip brotha...is that you in your Avi? if so dude you are literally the most shredded dude i think ive ever seen outside of a flex or MD magazine...if not at least its something to shoot for isnt it!

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Thats the fun of being a random ock....lets face it, and i'm sayin' to be real.....after like 2 months EVERYTHING gets old.......New adventures are a warriors task in life. Without a challenge, the warrior is dead..........My question for all of you is.....

"Are you a warrior"

This has to be the best post i have ever seen in all my life, repped!!!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
this is so true its ridiculous. since being on, i got my first cougar friday night. and confidence is through the roof.
dam you, i was hoping to get one before you. congrats........**** (joking)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hey trip brotha...is that you in your Avi? if so dude you are literally the most shredded dude i think ive ever seen outside of a flex or MD magazine...if not at least its something to shoot for isnt it!
thats his brother...pepe. but they look a like.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea man, it's me.

caliphotog

Awards
Alright... so a little update. I tried using ECA today and I gotta say that I felt allot better. I know that it is not ideal, and I will have to monitor my BP and adjust up my calories but I think I am going to try it for a week on and week off.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright... so a little update. I tried using ECA today and I gotta say that I felt allot better. I know that it is not ideal, and I will have to monitor my BP and adjust up my calories but I think I am going to try it for a week on and week off.
Cool, hope that works out for ya

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i suspect half the lethargy is caused by people coming off the stims to regulate blood pressure for their cycle. the other half, have some nasty side that nobody can figure out why.

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
Could I add a T booster to a Super-1 Elite and the Super-2 Stack? 2 is supposed to cause lethargy. I would think adding a T would defeat the purpose and be a waste, just want to make sure.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could I add a T booster to a Super-1 Elite and the Super-2 Stack? 2 is supposed to cause lethargy. I would think adding a T would defeat the purpose and be a waste, just want to make sure.
I would grab some Super-DHEA to run as your test base

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
Right on. Guess there won't be any logs on the Super-2?