at what point do you react to gyno symptoms
- 02-08-2004, 12:35 AM
- 02-08-2004, 12:44 AM
There are a ton of threads on this board for gyno symptoms, just do a search. As for when to treat it? When one experiences any symptoms...right away! And, Nolva is the only ancillary that I would trust.
- 02-08-2004, 12:58 AM
yeah I know, sore nipples and a lump under the nip, but do you freak out as soon as your nips feel a little tender or do you wait until it's undeniably uncomfortable, is there a good test to determine what is regular soreness and what is gyno soreness?
02-08-2004, 01:07 AM
Well that is the judgement call to me.. sometimes you just get sore nipples.. but if it continues for a while, I would do the nolva.. but I know what you mean about wondering what to do.. I think all of us have had that happen during a cycle and that thought you get "Oh damn am I growing tits" just relax stop testing the nips because you will make them sore for sure...
02-08-2004, 08:45 PM
- 5'8" 175 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Winter time (cold weather) makes my nipples feel like they're being pinched and makes them very sensitive. This became more pronounced during cycle; I suppose it was because of the muscle pushing out or my skin stretching... Anyway, I stuck it out and I'm now starting my PCT with Nolva and 6OXO. So I agree with Matthew D.
Similar Forum Threads
- By tooshort4life in forum General ChatReplies: 14Last Post: 06-11-2012, 06:33 PM
- By Gym4Life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2008, 02:12 PM
- By Brolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 8Last Post: 08-07-2008, 02:17 PM
- By Indiana Jones in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-12-2008, 01:08 AM
- By MrSkullCrusher in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 95Last Post: 06-15-2006, 02:27 PM