at what point do you react to gyno symptoms

comrade

Awards
how do you diagnose gyno and at what point do you start to treat it?

I would only have access to aromatase inhibitors so I would be more reluctant to just use one than if it was novla.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
There are a ton of threads on this board for gyno symptoms, just do a search. As for when to treat it? When one experiences any symptoms...right away! And, Nolva is the only ancillary that I would trust.

comrade

Awards
yeah I know, sore nipples and a lump under the nip, but do you freak out as soon as your nips feel a little tender or do you wait until it's undeniably uncomfortable, is there a good test to determine what is regular soreness and what is gyno soreness?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well that is the judgement call to me.. sometimes you just get sore nipples.. but if it continues for a while, I would do the nolva.. but I know what you mean about wondering what to do.. I think all of us have had that happen during a cycle and that thought you get "Oh damn am I growing tits" just relax stop testing the nips because you will make them sore for sure...

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Winter time (cold weather) makes my nipples feel like they're being pinched and makes them very sensitive. This became more pronounced during cycle; I suppose it was because of the muscle pushing out or my skin stretching... Anyway, I stuck it out and I'm now starting my PCT with Nolva and 6OXO. So I agree with Matthew D.