• Established
no way am i watching this AGAIN. mooch u sick f uck :why:

:goodpost:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So does he have one big ass freak arm, and one normal one?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I h8 you mooch! Anyone drink all that puss for 1 million?

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Ha ha! Looks like his arm has diarrhea. Awesome

Oh god, there were so many parts of that video that I just really enjoyed:

- Phone going off and "doctor" checking it
- "Doctors" and "nurses" laughing in the background
- "Doctor" sticking his finger in the hole

:laugh2:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol, poor guy. I feel bad for him. But it was poetic justice. He got too swole son! the awesomeness had to pour out somehow!:laugh2: Is he even in a hospital in that vid? There are cardboard boxes around and the walls look nasty.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Damn!!

That is just wrong........
Hard to keep the Jack3d down after that.

Ewewe hack!

JP.

AlbinoRhino44

AlbinoRhino44

Awards
it looks like they are in south or central america. closest thing to a dr is his dressed up uncle, cutting that mess out. totally nasty.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
People get what they deserve

The Booger

Awards
Lucky he didn't lose his arm or something. I could only imagine the smell.

I work in a wound clinic and stuff like that just has a horrible smell. Used to it now but it does like to linger on your clothes.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hey i just wanted to clarify.....this is not me....ive gotten a couple pms about synthol....this is not me! i pulled this off another board...

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey i just wanted to clarify.....this is not me....ive gotten a couple pms about synthol....this is not me! i pulled this off another board...
Don't lie dude.. :laugh2:

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
People get what they deserve
Dude no offense but idk how you can say that when there are a LOT of people out there who use this stuff... I mean no one deserves that to happen to them.lol

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
No seriously, I can't get over this sick to my stomach feeling after watching that....ugh.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
actually ive been contemplating trying it with my calfs for a while....but i want to exhaust all other options first....
They stuborn? How big are they compared to your arms?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
18 and some change on the arms
16 even on the calfs

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
they were like 12 when i started though....i know ill never have 20 inch calves....but id like a lil more if possible

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you can kinda see the problem here....this pic is pretty old...but you can see what im working with....

Attachments

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Got ya..

My calves are right around 16", as well, but you got ALLOT on me in the arm dept.

Some pretty big ass arms man..good work. A legit 18+, especially at your BF is nothing to sneeze at.

My goal for the next year is add 1" to my arms. Just because i know how much overall mass that will mean i have added.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i got really lucky with my arms they grow like weeds compared to the rest of me....even before i started doing dc work i was only doing like 5 sets a week for bi's and tri's any more and i would have been madly assymetrical....i feel like im pretty well proportioned now other than my calves....hence synthol....i just dont want to f#ck myself up!!!!!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i got really lucky with my arms they grow like weeds compared to the rest of me....even before i started doing dc work i was only doing like 5 sets a week for bi's and tri's any more and i would have been madly assymetrical....i feel like im pretty well proportioned now other than my calves....hence synthol....i just dont want to f#ck myself up!!!!!
My bi's are good too, but tri's SUCK. Tri/back width are my weakness.

Anyway, make sure to make a vid if you **** yourself up..lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
mooch ur quads look great

calves are hard as hell to put mass on... I know cuz I've been trying for years. Instead of getting bigger, they just get veinier. I have the same problem with my quads though, basically haven't grown much in 2 years, but they're more defined and much more vascular

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mooch ur quads look great

calves are hard as hell to put mass on... I know cuz I've been trying for years. Instead of getting bigger, they just get veinier. I have the same problem with my quads though, basically haven't grown much in 2 years, but they're more defined and much more vascular
thanks man...i really worked hard for a long time to bring my legs up...sometime i'll get some pics that arent 14 months old and show ya where im at now....unfortunately my calves havent progressed much from that pic while ive put a couple inches on my quads....quads are 27 and some change....so more than ten inches on my calves....it looks dumb!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks man...i really worked hard for a long time to bring my legs up...sometime i'll get some pics that arent 14 months old and show ya where im at now....unfortunately my calves havent progressed much from that pic while ive put a couple inches on my quads....quads are 27 and some change....so more than ten inches on my calves....it looks dumb!
How much mass have you added since beginning DC?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
over all ive put on about 25 lbs in about 14 months....5 or so in the first 6 and about 20 in 8 months of dc....i was blown away....as far as my calves go they feel fuller and look bigger on the dc training but they are the same size....ive been thinking about going to the 3-day split so i can hit em more....but i really just love the way the 2-day split is set up

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
over all ive put on about 25 lbs in about 14 months....5 or so in the first 6 and about 20 in 8 months of dc....i was blown away....as far as my calves go they feel fuller and look bigger on the dc training but they are the same size....ive been thinking about going to the 3-day split so i can hit em more....but i really just love the way the 2-day split is set up
Have you tried RP'ng them? I seem to respond to that. I do them nice and slow, but rather then hold for 15sec at the bottom, i hold for maybey 1-2 just to stop the momentum, still use slow neg. I rest pause them in the 15-20 range.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried this?

Last edited:
mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
havent rest paused....just been doing a 15 sec hold and 10 sec neg.....it tears em apart....but just not growin....mabye ill try the rest pause....

anbes

Awards
This is a video from here, Brasil, in our nothesth region. The country boys and some ignorants use to inject ADE - a oil preparation with vitamin A, D and E, for vetereinary pourpose. Same sides as synthol and maybe formebolone (esicleine)

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome vid Mooch. Thats what happens when people use prohormones.:laugh2:

Gotta try that dc calve deal. I wish I could find a video showing it.

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
hopefully your talking about the video and not my calf to quad ratio....cuz my feelings would be hurt :happysad:
your quad to calf ratio dude!!!

nah JK, that vid is really really disgusting, but your legs are good,,, good work

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
yeh click on his name, and it goes to someone elses email.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quads are rocking, man.
My calves blew up once I became a ABN-Ranger and rucked all over God's green earth. Nothing makes my calves burn/grow like rucking.
you can kinda see the problem here....this pic is pretty old...but you can see what im working with....

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Sucks to be that guy! Funny it looks like the "doc" is using a razor blade to cut his bi open, I'm sure it's nice and sterile!!!:laugh2:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah...i noticed the nastiness of that "hospital" too.....i havent listened to the audio...does it give any hints as to where they are....like language or anything?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought it was Brazil? I m not gonna watch it again so ill leave that up to another member.

either way it still beats Canada s healthcare......or should I say soon to be Americas healthcare as well...you guys are in for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 1
117codyawebb Supplements 9
mooch2321 Anabolics 12