Epi so far.....

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I am half way through my EPI cycle. Running 20/30/40/40/40/50.

I ran T-Roid at 60/60/90/90/90 in January and put on around 13lbs of LBM.

I have been looking to put on another 7-10lbs with this Epi cycle to take me up towards the 195lbs mark.

So far I have gained some strength, nothing to crazy. I also have a decent pump but I have only gone up about 3lbs in 3 weeks which I can probably put down to the ammount of food I am eating. One problem I have found is that my appetite is well down from what it was before cycle. I am really struggling to motivate myself to eat although I am still managing to get down the required calories I am litterally force feeding myself when I am not hungry at all!

I do think I am a bit leaner but again nothing major.

Anyone else had lack of appitie on Epi?

I will do a full review at the end of cycle.

Thanks

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I find methyls fck my appetite to be honest....some people love epi, some not so much, for me its too dry, gives me acne, and I have thick hair and epi thins it out.

Personally you could put more weight on with a bilking diet and creatine.

All this DS/PH crap is really getting old fast for me, I have a ton of them and they never have once lived up to their claims.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know of a way in which to avoid methyls fkin up appetite? Is there a certain time of the day I shoudl take it?

ilovefish

Awards
Hmm i don't think it will really make a difference when you take it, maybe try some shakes when im not really hungry i find i can still down a shake pretty easy i usually go with 2 scoops of whey like 2 cups oats and peanut butter thats an easy 1000 cals and goes down pretty easy.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never noticed much correlation between PH's and appetite.

If you have trouble eating enough food, you have to forcefeed, you need the calories to bulk. I don't know (or care) if people think i'm irresponsible for recommending this but seriously, I smoke weed to stimulate appetite.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've never noticed much correlation between PH's and appetite.

If you have trouble eating enough food, you have to forcefeed, you need the calories to bulk. I don't know (or care) if people think i'm irresponsible for recommending this but seriously, I smoke weed to stimulate appetite.
sometimes I do the same to be honest, plus it keeps me from going crazy sometimes.....It can however lower Testosterone levels and it does somewhat strain the Kidneys after longterm use.:439: smoke if you got em!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think the amount to which it lowers test levels is really significant, it's not enough for me to ever have noticed. And the benefits of being able to eat your target calories outweigh the drawbacks. Not to mention helping you sleep & deal with stress.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
true that, I think if one were to smoke a quarter (7gs) a day every day for 6 months str8....that would cause some problems, personally weed makes me a better/nicer caring person, amazing GOV. sells booze which makes pople go crazy soemtimes and tobacco...but they arent ready to tax the SHT out of weed and let us all have it...hink of all the people rotting in jail just for weed, pretty fckn stupid if you ask me.

Tax it...regualte it.....smoke it!

You guys need to come north where I live, best pot in the world Period! BC Kush... I need not say more.

Yes I do have to say more....it comes in a can! PM me for your personal order! (JK)

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
igf will make you permanently ravenous!

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am force feeding but never had to do this before! When I normally bulk I eat everything in site no problems! When I was on T-Roid it was crazy! I would finish a meal of 3 chicken breats and 175g of rice and I would have to have porridge and why protein for desert as I was still so hungry!

Now I get home after the gym and I have to really tell myself to get my main meal down me. Its hard work and frustrating!

In my opinion Epi would be much better for a cut than a bulk. Stick to Tren products for bulking!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You would shrivle up on M1T , its the hardest thing to do while on it, zero appetite...it might have to do with the liver toxicity, albeit low with EPI...maybe soemthing for you to look into but who knows.

Im gonna run a small P mag cycle starting monday or tuesday, if this thread is still active Ill let you know if its affecting my appetite as well.