Puffy Nipples and Night sweats

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I'm currently running a 6 week ACL tren xtreme cycle and I'm in the middle of my third week. Last night had to be the worst night I've experienced on the tren so far. I've had a few night sweats on it before, but last night i woke up about 7 times at different parts of the night sweating excessively. Are there ways to control this? I dose the pills 3 times a day at 9am, 5pm, and 1am, with fishoil and pb every time.

Also I just compared my starting pictures to todays, and I've noticed slightly puffy nipples. I have on hand Clomid, P-5-P, and Vitex... Does anyone have advice on how I can try to treat this? Sorry for the questions just looking for help!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are just begging for problems dosing at 1am, i would never, ever do that

i dunno too much about vitex, I just googled and its supposed to lower prolactin, might be good to run that along with the P5P, No clomid yet.

I'm combating Tren gyno too, its gotten better since throwing AI's and nolva at it but it's still around

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I was going to run tren, i'd just run tren :D

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If I was going to run tren, i'd just run tren :D
I agree but i also wish it were 26$ for a 30 day supply vial from nutraplanet with a return policy & the works lol

I'm pretty surprised with the PH tren though, it works well, this gyno is being a bitch though... I've got the sensitivity way down and the size down but there's still a lump i'm working on... if it doesn't get noticably smaller in the next couple days i'm going to have to drop the Tren and never touch it again :(

Ur right... I should have done REAL tren.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can try Pramipexole, its more or less likely to be the best for it. I say that as prescription bromocriptine might be better than research Pramipexole, but not like its easy to get scrips

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I had the same night sweats on Tren! They didnt go away until I stopped taking it! I did also get ***** nips, B6 and Vitex stopped that within about 3 days though!

L-Dopa might help with the night sweats!

Its horrible! I had to change my bed sheets 4 times in one week at one point! Horrible!

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be a side with TREN.
Dealing with the puffy nips myself.
Been takeing p-5-p and have been off the Tren for a few days now.
Great gains with the Tren, but the more I read the more I see people getting the nip issues with it.
Eh, take the good with the bad I guess.

JP.

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I agree but i also wish it were 26$ for a 30 day supply vial from nutraplanet with a return policy & the works lol

I'm pretty surprised with the PH tren though, it works well, this gyno is being a bitch though... I've got the sensitivity way down and the size down but there's still a lump i'm working on... if it doesn't get noticably smaller in the next couple days i'm going to have to drop the Tren and never touch it again :(

Ur right... I should have done REAL tren.
Yeah if this doesn't go away I'll be stopping early. Really sucks too because gains have been great. Using P-5-P and vitex right now, considering running my formex through as well.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i plan to run p5p every day during my x-tren cycle, and have vitex on hand just in case.