any recommendations?

LaxerCorey19

Awards
so im knew to the site..but ive read more and talked to a few friends that did roids in high school to get a better idea of what i needed.

i ordered s-drol, d stianozol, milk thistle, and revive t. just waiting for them to get here and then its on.

im stacking the s drol, d stianozol, with creatine 189, and amplfied mass xxx.
with milk thistle as the liver support.
and revive t as my pct.

s drol 12-12-36-48
d stianozol 10-20-30-30
creatine 189 2 pills/5 grams everyday
mass xxx 2/3 shakes everyday
milk thistle 2 pills first 2 weeks/ 3 pills last 2 weeks

revive t week 5 through 8
3 pills a day
3 pills a day
2 pills a day
1 pill a day

my goal is to gain lean mass. get more cut and alot bigger. not too sure on how many pounds im aiming for, because who knows how true the ads are.

the diet will be be alot of chicken, rice, fish, pasta, steak & beef occasionally. Water and milk, not sure if im going whole milk or 2%. and im cutting out the pop.

ill get my weight in right before i start and keep track throughout.
ill get some pictures right before and when im done then once again a month out from the cycle.

all input is appreciated. i dont want hear "this is stupid", "you're crazy" bs....

THANKS

keeper

In addition to the input to your question, spend some time reading around here. There is great info supplied on AM to help you with your goals. There is much valuable knowledge to be had, just take a little time to pick it up. It's sort of like money laying across the road. You walk across to get it!

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
what the hell is revive? im about to start an mdrol cycle, and after you do some research you will find how important it is to get a proper serm as PCT for these compounds... apparently

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
so im knew to the site..but ive read more and talked to a few friends that did roids in high school to get a better idea of what i needed.

i ordered s-drol, d stianozol, milk thistle, and revive t. just waiting for them to get here and then its on.

and revive t as my pct.

s drol 12-12-36-48
d stianozol 10-20-30-30

3 pills a day
3 pills a day
2 pills a day
1 pill a day
Is this your first cycle. You need to do some research on what you are taking. I think your buddy is trying to kill you. At one point you are taking 48mg of Sdrol?!? and 30mg of a pplex clone?!?!?! :lol5: You will be so shut down and lethargic you wont be able to function. And only milk thistle for support? Please do some more research before you start this cycle!!!

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
you need a SERM for pct. hands down. this is clomid or nolvadex. also get and AI and liver support such as formex and cycle assist.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

and revive t as my pct.

s drol 12-12-36-48
d stianozol 10-20-30-30

3 pills a day
3 pills a day
2 pills a day
1 pill a day

my goal is to gain lean mass. get more cut and alot bigger. not too sure on how many pounds im aiming for, because who knows how true the ads are.

the diet will be be alot of chicken, rice, fish, pasta, steak & beef occasionally. Water and milk, not sure if im going whole milk or 2%. and im cutting out the pop.

ill get my weight in right before i start and keep track throughout.
ill get some pictures right before and when im done then once again a month out from the cycle.
This is all IMO, I have not cycled yet, just spent 2 years studying how to do it:privateeye:

Use the creatine in PCT, dont go above 3 pills of super. Honestly, try to stay at 2. I think 24 mg of superdrol amd 30mg of phera would handle you quite well for a first cycle... IMO its not the best thing to do for your first cycle do to its harshness, and most people dont even use super more than 3 weeks. "most"

So I would go

12/12/24/24 for the super
20/30/30/40 for the phera

Only upping the super more if you feel you need it, which you should not feel you need lol.

Indeed pick up a SERM or do not run this cycle. Also get some real cycle support.

AI's Cycle Support would work fine, PCT for that get some Clomid/Nolva, look into Researching Chemicals if you need to.

Realize please that these are not magic pills. Understand what your buddies didnt tell you is about the risk of your penis not working, painful pumps, shutdown, acne from hell, hair loss if your genes have it, growing boobies, high blood pressure, stroke, heart attack, liver damage, etc.

So realize once you start, your hormones are whack, superdrol can make some people feel pretty sick sometimes too.

And realize without a SERM, you will lose every pound you put on. Plus personally I think you should only go with phera OR super, not both.

If your PCT is just revive T, and your friends set you up with this cycle, they hate you man, they really hate you and want you to suffer.

You will lose all your gains, and then some, hate life, have a non working wanker, and have no natural test.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Why in the world would u stack phera and sd. U obviously haven't dine yrs of research. You are running the 2 harshest OTC aas and stacking th no less. You are setting yourself up for major problems. Look at something like epi/havoc or hdrol. You are definately not ready for these 2. And no one in there right Ming would stack them esp at the dosage u suggested. It is obvious u have no idea what u are doing. In the end it's your body do as u wish but don't complain when u end up with lots of problems.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
please do not take anything yet. there are reason why things get banned and young men who are not ready to cycle yet due to lack of knowledge is one of them. we will help, you will learn, please be patient. search and read

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
please do not take anything yet. there are reason why things get banned and young men who are not ready to cycle yet due to lack of knowledge is one of them. we will help, you will learn, please be patient. search and read
very true... All these people ruin it for the rest of us. We maybe harsh here at AM but just looking out fir you down the line. Else you will be back posting... I have gyno now what? Or I can get wood anymore? Or worse u end up in the hospital like a few of these uninformed people. These substances are not to be taken light even though they are avaisble OTC, some (esp the 2 u picked) are very potent steroids.