Epi Sides

player

Awards
Currently on week 10 of multi-estered test cycle @ 500mg/wk. Started epi (E-stane from CEL) at 30mg ED a few days ago for final 2 weeks and bridge to PCT. Since on test, I've felt like a god, slept like the dead, and had more energy than my kids. Epi, however, seems to be giving me some sides:

1. Insomnia
2. Night sweats
3. Eternal noctornal erection (the purple kind)
4. Being very edgy (like considering smashing things)
5. Greatly reduced energy

What do you guys think? This is usually considered a mild compound, but I seem to be feeling like my bud did on tren ace. Maybe I react different than most.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
why would you use epi and not just stick with test which would i assume be much more effective?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Currently on week 10 of multi-estered test cycle @ 500mg/wk. Started epi (E-stane from CEL) at 30mg ED a few days ago for final 2 weeks and bridge to PCT. Since on test, I've felt like a god, slept like the dead, and had more energy than my kids. Epi, however, seems to be giving me some sides:

1. Insomnia
2. Night sweats
3. Eternal noctornal erection (the purple kind)
4. Being very edgy (like considering smashing things)
5. Greatly reduced energy

What do you guys think? This is usually considered a mild compound, but I seem to be feeling like my bud did on tren ace. Maybe I react different than most.
1. dont take last dose after 5
2. had to deal with it..
3. the purple kind? but.. idk if this is too much of a problem while ur sleeping
4. yea i had the same attitude.. it'll pass
5. its supposed! to give a sense of euphoria, so not sure whats happening here, but i've never bridged with test, or taken test at all.

overall, think your body just doesn't do too great with epi. but its nothing too bad like some people get headaches and such. i'd just lean toward a different compound next time around and deal with this til PCT

mrh86

Awards
I'm currently experiencing all of those sides except reduced energy.

player

Awards
why would you use epi and not just stick with test which would i assume be much more effective?
Using the epi to finish up the test cycle and bridge to PCT much like Winny is commonly used for. Help harden up a bit and squeeze out some more gains. I saw this recomended by many people and mentioned by guys like Mooch.

player

Awards
3. the purple kind? but.. idk if this is too much of a problem while ur sleeping
It is if you got insomnia and got to get up and try to p!ss every hour! Might have to install a urinal at home...