after 2 days of h-drol?!

NastyNate518

Awards
Hey guys,
So after pre loading cycle assist for nearly a week and receiving my liquid nolva in the mail, I began 50 mg of h-drol yesterday. Yesterday evening, after both doses were taken, I already noticed a different appearance to my nipples. not necessarily swolen, but tighter and much more sensitive. I know this is normal, but I thought it strange after only 1 day. so this morning I wake up and still, my nipples still have a "tighter" than usual appearance, almost as if they were stimulated or I was cold. so I take my morning dose, and again this evening and a little bit ago I noticed a slight damp feeling under my t-shirt. No ****, I already have a tiny bit of fluid coming out of my right nipple. I thought there was no way until I squeezed again and was able to reproduce a small amount. my first reaction is to stop immediately, as I have had similar issues when I was about 12 or 13. I have not come across anything like this in my research, this early on in the cycle. my question is what the hell do you guys think i should do? As of now I plan to stop altogether. Also, should i take any of the nolva? I am sorry to hit you guys with another one of these "I have gyno" threads, but I am at a loss here. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
i think youre being a little bit paranoid. the tightness isnt anything to do with gyno. thats the opposite of what happens with gyno. the liquid and puffy nips are symptoms but for the to show up in two days is almost unheard of. your estro cant be that effected in two days. specially by hdrol. start taking your nolva daily. half the reccomended serving size dose. and take it thoughout the cycle. when post cycle comes take the the normal 20mg daily. i know they symptoms are real but your not looking at anything serious. gyno doesnt come on that quick. happy lifting tho bro.

NastyNate518

Awards
if I was to discontinue the cycle, should I start taking nolva? I have no pebbles or anything to that effect under the nipple

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
calm down man. your nips are just putting out some fluid cause the raised hormone levels. if you dont have bumps under your nips you are no where close to gyno. and no, if you stop your cycle after two days there is no need for nolva. but I dont think you should stop until you atleast feel a small pebble under your nips. than stop the cycle and take your nolva or just up to the nolva while on cycle and watch the bump go away!