Methyl1,4AD capsules

  1. Registered User
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Answers
    0

    Methyl1,4AD capsules


    Does any place sell caps/pills of this formula?

  2. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Answers
    0
  3. Registered User
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Answers
    0


    Thanks man.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0


    There is a presale of m1,4add also which is sweet
  5. Board Supporter
    ke0ki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    i have already purchased these. sledge any word on when these are shipping out?
  6. Registered User
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ke0ki
    i have already purchased these. sledge any word on when these are shipping out?

    They are delayed. Did you get the email from him?
  7. Registered User
    Jarconis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    765
    Answers
    0


    be patient my young grasshoppas
  8. Board Supporter
    ke0ki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    They are delayed. Did you get the email from him?
    nope. i checked the website and it says "paypal processing" but the money has already been deducted from my account.

    how long are they delayed for?
  9. Registered User
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ke0ki
    nope. i checked the website and it says "paypal processing" but the money has already been deducted from my account.

    how long are they delayed for?
    Let me see if I can hunt down the email. I will post it.
  10. Registered User
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0


    This is just a quick update on what it is going on this week. We will be adding 100ml bottles of Peg 400 used for hombrewing oral solutions. We are also going to be changing servers, allowing for easier shopping and less down time for updates. When the site is moved I will only be able to except orders through paypal. It should only be down for a day or two.

    As for the presale on the Methyl-1,4ADDiol, the last chance to get it at the presale price will be Feb. 18th. It will then go back to the retail price. It is being extended because there has been a delay in the shipment to me, I am very sorry for the delay to everyone and if anyone has any problems and wants a refund please email me and Ill take care of it.

    The Methyl-4OHN sample is being shipped to me this week, it will be getting tested and I should have some results on it by the end of next week.

    Thanks again and sorry for the delays,
    Designer Supplements
  11. Board Supporter
    ke0ki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    i already pm'd sledge and he responded. he said it will be delayed ~10 days. this sucks for me because i was planning on starting m14add for the 2nd part of my cycle. it will mean i will have to run pct for more than 2 weeks (i'm on day 8 of pct now) and waste my nolva. any suggestions?
  12. Registered User
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ke0ki
    i already pm'd sledge and he responded. he said it will be delayed ~10 days. this sucks for me because i was planning on starting m14add for the 2nd part of my cycle. it will mean i will have to run pct for more than 2 weeks (i'm on day 8 of pct now) and waste my nolva. any suggestions?

    What are you running right now exactly?
  13. Board Supporter
    ke0ki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    i finished a 2 week cycle of m1t. i am now on my 2 week pct, then was planning on doing another 2 week m1t cycle, but was unhappy with the first, so decided to go for m14add instead.
  14. Registered User
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ke0ki
    i finished a 2 week cycle of m1t. i am now on my 2 week pct, then was planning on doing another 2 week m1t cycle, but was unhappy with the first, so decided to go for m14add instead.
    Any reason why you can't just hang tight and start up the m1,4add in a week or two?
  15. Board Supporter
    ke0ki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    i would have to continue pct and end up wasting more nolva then i would had it been delivered on time.
  16. Registered User
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0


    Just run 2 weeks of Nolva like you planned and then in a week or so hit up the m1,4add. Thats what I would do.
  17. Board Supporter
    ke0ki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    so no pct for a whole week? doesnt a strong compound like m1t warrant longer pct even on a small 2 week cycle? i may end up just tapering the dosage down to 10mg instead.
  18. Registered User
    NPursuit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,803
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NO MERCY
    Just run 2 weeks of Nolva like you planned and then in a week or so hit up the m1,4add. Thats what I would do.
    Good advice. There shouldn't be a need to run Nolva for another week.
  19. Board Supporter
    ke0ki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    will do. thanks for the advice guys.
  20. Registered User
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ke0ki
    will do. thanks for the advice guys.
    Yup No prob
  21. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Answers
    0


    sorry for the delay, as soon as they are in I will email everyone letting them know.
  22. Registered User
    NO MERCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    sorry for the delay, as soon as they are in I will email everyone letting them know.

    cool....thanks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 4AD in a fina kit
    By Brock Landers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-14-2004, 12:31 PM
  2. 4AD oral capsule vs 4derm
    By fightercowboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 11:42 AM
  3. 1-test/4ad 4 week results!
    By Super Tri's in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 09:55 AM
  4. Fina and 4AD/Test transdermal
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 07:16 PM
  5. How much 4AD
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-26-2002, 02:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in