no pct if going straight to hrt

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. didnt say he's on hcg. just a trying to get a grasp of this whole thing !

2. I may be missing something, and no, I did not read the other thread yet, but when someone comes off a cycle, their estrogen levels will be higher. Just because you do not have to raise natty test (due to the HRT) does not imply that you do not need to reduce the estrogen back to "normal" to keep that from being a problem. Therefore, it makes sense to me to use nolva for PCT unless there is some compound in the HRT designed to suppress estrogen.
    •   

3. i thought when your body detcs to much test upsetting the balance of test/ estrogen then production of test halts and estragen becoms dominent , so i was thinkin add some armidex to the cycle reducing "e" then go to hrt .. will it work ,i dont know

4. Quote Originally Posted by Cogar
    I may be missing something, and no, I did not read the other thread yet, but when someone comes off a cycle, their estrogen levels will be higher. Just because you do not have to raise natty test (due to the HRT) does not imply that you do not need to reduce the estrogen back to "normal" to keep that from being a problem. Therefore, it makes sense to me to use nolva for PCT unless there is some compound in the HRT designed to suppress estrogen.
    Most people on HRT utilize arimidex throughout (not constantly, but periodically as prescribed by the doc.) This helps with the e, but should someone not be taking their anti-e in conjunction with HRT then it is sensible to run nolva and arim when returning to HRT in order to bring things back under control.
  5. Talking

well, i didnt know people on hrt use armidex periodically , i just thout it migh be a good idea. learn more everyday

Similar Forum Threads

1. Continue cut during PCT? Or go up to maintenance?
    By Dr0pleaf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 05:05 PM
  2. D-drol No Go, Switch To Furaz?
    By LatsRus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 01:01 PM
  3. Trying to go off of HRT, could use some advice
    By Kroms_laugh in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 11:02 PM
  4. What if you wait to long to start PCT?
    By Chemist63 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2005, 12:33 AM
  5. PCT if on HRT??
    By jcam222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 04:09 PM